Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Good morning Comrades,

My application was received on 04-08-11,today,i just checked my eCAS and i found out that my address disappeared.

I do hope it's a good one.

NB:pls note that my former application was reviwed negatively as a result of 'insufficient evidence from employers'CIO
comrades....lol....i like it. :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drbhatia said:
mitali i am rbvo since 12june2011 still not received 2ndaor from ndvo. Pl help and guide
Hi drbhatia,

Please don't worry about not receiving AOR from NDVO. It is just a paper evidence that VO has received your full docs from CIO (You know that already).

Many people have actually not received AOR from their VO's either because it was not sent or was lost in transit. If you are extremely uncomfortable about it then send an email with a polite and humble request that you have not received the AOR and if any additional document is required from your side to receive it. You could also add a line by saying that you would also like to know if the file number has changed due to the recent transition of CAIPS to GCMS which will be helpful for you to be able to use for further correspondence,if required. Just act naive and worried instead of "Demanding" the doc from VO. Sometimes these tactics works with the VO.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
You know, I think I'm going to sit on my passport (literally) till I get my PPR, just to make sure there are no issues with the lamination or anything else of the sort!!! :p Well I hope you get them really soon and get your visas in a hurry. All the best!
Hi Wendy,

You still have humor in this situation eh? (The Canadian eh!)

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drbhatia said:
mitali i am rbvo since 12june2011 still not received 2ndaor from ndvo. Pl help and guide
y to worry dude? Just send email to NDVO . Tell them that u have received email from CIO and File number. And when u check your status online it is showing RBVO since 12 June. Ask them that whether they wil b sending any acknowledgement or not?

Be clear....Dont Act...they are very clever :D

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
CONGRATS !!

I suggest you check your eCAS with your UIC no.

Regards
ND

prashantbarot01 said:
Dear Guys..
My agent has recieved 2nd AOR number and file has been transfered to NDVO.
But when i see the ecas status by using 1st AOR no. E*********.
It shows positive review completed By CIOS-s.
When my status will be changed?
or should i enter 2nd AOR no or what? 2nd AOR is with my agent only.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
mitali said:
Congratulations to Envio for Visa, cforcanada for PP request and shah0207 for MR/PP/RPRF request.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali.
-Zahed

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Wendy,

You still have humor in this situation eh? (The Canadian eh!)

Mitali
Hehehe, I really don't see what else I can do Mitali??!!! ;D

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
hope 2011 said:
He has a job offer with a positive AEO as a manager.We are british citizens and have been self employed retail managers since 1978.We are visiting family in canada at the moment.The consultant did put it in as his work experience but did not give them a detail of his previous matching job duties but it is obvious with the history provided of the past.He did get the AEO with the same information.
I'm sorry, I am a bit confused, hope2011.

The FSW category 2 (which is also known as AEO) only asks that you have done the following;
(taken from http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/poarremp.shtml)

Immigration Note:

On its own, a permanent job offer does not allow a Skilled Worker to immigrate to Canada. Before a Skilled Worker can become a permanent resident, they must :

Meet the requirements of the Skilled Worker Class;
Have at least one year of work experience in a professional, managerial, or technical occupation under Canada's National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.

So, as long as you have proof of this, then there is no need for the job you have been offered to be the same as any job you have done in the past at all! Only for Category 1 do you need to have the experience in the actual NOC Category that you are applying under i.e. if you are applying under Registered Nurse then you have to be experienced in this field and prove it.

For Category 2 you do not need to match the NOC duties to your past work experience because you do not apply under any particular NOC, you just have to have worked in an A, B or O occupation for a year.

So, you say that you are going through a consultant. I think you need to find out exactly what CIC has said about the reason for rejection because what you have explained here is not a reason for them to reject you as Cat 2.

My first thought is that it is more likely to be an issue with the fact that you have been self-employed.
It is hard to provide proof of your work experience if you are self-employed and they may not be satisfied that you have provided proof that you have fulfilled the criteria for being experienced in a category A,B or O role.

What exactly were you doing as "self-employed retail managers"? Retail Managers are not normally self-employed, they usually work for a company.
You may not have been considered by CIC to have actually been in a Category O role since 1978, which is clearly outside the past ten years.
The Management Occupations are under Category O and I think that you perhaps need to make absolutely sure that your self-employment is actually part of this list to be sure that you fit before deciding on what grounds, if any you might challenge this decision.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
dont worry wendy.. u will get PPR soon.. i can imagine ur situaition.. its hard be sane at this moment :)

avi_15

wenstumped said:
You know, I think I'm going to sit on my passport (literally) till I get my PPR, just to make sure there are no issues with the lamination or anything else of the sort!!! :p Well I hope you get them really soon and get your visas in a hurry. All the best!

L

lawrence.roy

my ECAS status is RBVO and now they have added one line with my address in it:

"We received your application for permanent residence on ............"

"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on .......to Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us. "

I have received 2nd AOR in April 2011 and after that no sign from them....... adding this line in my second update on ECAS is something in process or a general update?

I am curious about it, group members guide me for this please....

Binny

Jan 31, 2011
mitali said:
Hi drbhatia,

Please don't worry about not receiving AOR from NDVO. It is just a paper evidence that VO has received your full docs from CIO (You know that already).

Many people have actually not received AOR from their VO's either because it was not sent or was lost in transit. If you are extremely uncomfortable about it then send an email with a polite and humble request that you have not received the AOR and if any additional document is required from your side to receive it. You could also add a line by saying that you would also like to know if the file number has changed due to the recent transition of CAIPS to GCMS which will be helpful for you to be able to use for further correspondence,if required. Just act naive and worried instead of "Demanding" the doc from VO. Sometimes these tactics works with the VO.

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem!!! I have received my 1st AOR on 31st of March 2011 but Since then I haven't heard any news regarding my 2nd AOR!! I am keep checking my ecase status as well but its still showing RBVO! What to do yaar...I am very confuse, Please can anyone provide me the VO email address so that I can mail them and ask about my 2nd AOR??

Any Help will be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Binny

Mitali

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Hello,

I am trying to check the spreadsheet and the page is not opening for me. Is the spreadsheet link still the same? Can some one provide me with the link to spreadsheet?

Thanks,
satya.

msagar

Jul 27, 2011
Toronto Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2010
AOR Received.
30/01/2011
IELTS Request
30/01/2011
File Transfer...
08/04/2011
Med's Request
09/08/2012
Med's Done....
26/08/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/12/2012
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Hi friends
Is there any difference between first and second file no? My agent told that there is no such second file no.
Is there any difference in eCAS if enter different (1st or 2nd) file nos.? I got confused. please help.