Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
We are aware of this.

This was part of the consultation carried out some months back. It seems to have been applied to the new come to Canada tool.
Hmmm...is that the reason why many applicants are failing to pass the test even though they have enough points....plausible. But that is not FAIR to implement a RULE when it is still not announced officially. Imagine the number of qualified people will be disappointed with the analysis of the tool.

CIC needs to put together its ACT(s).

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got a chance to flip through the pages that I had not read.

First of all, I hope that all our friends of this forum and everybody back in UK are safe and sound. Hope these efforts to crush humanity never ever happens again.... I pray.

As far as Anil's comment on the situation - I believe, Anil would not have meant any part of what was written in the post even if he was totally drunk. Nevertheless, that caused some commotion but I appreciate Anil's effort to clear the confusion before it blew out of proportion...that is what sensible people do, a sign of maturity, I guess.

Thanks to all to bring peace back to the thread.

Mitali

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
mitali said:
Hmmm...is that the reason why many applicants are failing to pass the test even though they have enough points....plausible. But that is not FAIR to implement a RULE when it is still not announced officially. Imagine the number of qualified people will be disappointed with the analysis of the tool.

Mitali
I don't think the tool affects those who applied on July 2011. It will probably come into effect in July 2012.

Just my guess.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont understand where i am loosing points according to the new rule.

I should get more points according to the new proposed changes . My score is 87 ...n according to new tool i should get above 87.

But still it says that i am not eligible.

Only thiing i am lacking in that tool is ....i am not in the profession of the Occupations listed. I have AEO.

And why they asking for Living/adoptive Parent?????????

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
I don't think the tool affects those who applied on July 2011. It will probably come into effect in July 2012.

Just my guess.
Hi Advance,

Queencougar, candestin all failed the test even though they have more that the required 67 points (I believe they have over 80 points). Also did you notice 5 NOC's are missing that claimed the max applications in 2010.

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:

Just my guess.
yes everytime when they propose changes they say that the New Changes wont affect who applied prior to the rules came into existence.....but we can see there are so many pending cases ...

2003....2008...2010 rules changed.... still there are pending cases of the ones who applied beofe the rules implemented....the moment they propose changes....the Process slow down.

And i hope this new propose changes does not affect the applicants of 2010 and 2011

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mitali said:
Hi Advance,

Queencougar, candestin all failed the test even though they have more that the required 67 points (I believe they have over 80 points). Also did you notice 5 NOC's are missing that claimed the max applications in 2010.

Mitali
Yes I noticed. I passed it when I tried it.

I believe the site has been updated for future applications and not for the current ones.

If you score high points in some areas and say you don't have high proficiency in all the categories of IELTS, and you applied as an architect, Doctor, dentist or any other qualification which requires a university degree, you may still be refused.

My fear is that they will make the 67 points redundant. The new tool does not show your points, it just tells you if you are eligible or not.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
Yes I noticed. I passed it when I tried it.

I believe the site has been updated for future applications and not for the current ones.

If you score high points in some areas and say you don't have high proficiency in all the categories of IELTS, and you applied as an architect, Doctor, dentist or any other qualification which requires a university degree, you will still be refused.

My fear is that they will make the 67 points redundant. The new tool does not show your points, it just tells you if you are eligible or not.
i think the new tool is not working for applicants with AEO.

i really dont understand where i am loosing points...Language i score high..education, age, exp...high

adaptibility...spouse education as well bro/sis in canada...so full points

only thing is not among the occupation listed.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canadestin said:
i think the new too is not working for applicants with AEO.

i really dont understand where i am loosing points...Language i score high..education, age, exp...high

Probably. Lets wait for some time. The system may still have teething problems.

At least you are qualified within the present rules.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
i think the new tool is not working for applicants with AEO.

Candestin...they have the option for AEO applicants and should have calculated accordingly and you should have been eligible as AEO applicants need not have to be from the list of MI 29 list.

There is something more to it....

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
Probably. Lets wait for some time. The system may still have teething problems.

At least you are qualified within the present rules.
i just hope that VO dont evaluate present applications with new tool.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canadestin said:
i just hope that VO dont evaluate present applications with new tool.
Lets hope so.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
Lets hope so.
queencougar is also a FSW2 applicant and she is also not eligible......so my guess shud be right.....the new tool is not working for AEO applicants

adapatibility - i have bro/sis in canada...spouse - Bachelor degree.

May be I should click Master Degree for my spouse and check again.. :p

chuksol

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent in with App
File Transfer...
07-11-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
Thanks Mitali. The NOC code is 3112. Do you think it will be filled before Feb 2012?

mitali said:
Hi chuksol,

Yes, you can do that to gain 17 points for 2 yrs;but be careful about the CAP for your NOC. As you have not mentioned the NOC, it will be difficult to predict when the cap will be filled.

Mitali

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
mitali said:

Mitali
I would like to point out that, even if this proposed points allocation has been applied to the new "Come to Canada" tool, we would still have more than sufficient points to be eligible and yet it still shows us as not being eligible!

Under the proposed new points, we gain points on some categories such as language but lose on some such as age. In the end, although we end up with slightly fewer total points than under the system we applied under, we are still more than ten points over the pass mark ;D.
So whatever points system they are using on it, it still doesn't work properly :p!
It would be very odd for them to put this tool into the public domain without explaining its origins and the rules which govern it on the main Immigration areas of the site.

I understand why people are thinking that it is ignoring Cat 2 - the tool certainly doesn't match with the current explanation of eligibility through AEO on the Immigration pages of the CIC website.

Perhaps the different answers to the first question are the key. When my OH did it, he entered "work" and I entered " move there".
He got "you might be eligible to work temporarily" and I got "you are not eligible". All other answers we entered the same.

If this indicates anything, then perhaps it indicates that they are going to get rid of AEO as applied for from countries outside of Canada (which would be consistent with their view of it as being riddled with fraud) and instead only allow AEO in the context of LMO/TWP. This would mean that initially you would be able to go to Canada to work temporarily and then follow it up with an application for PR through a route such as PNP.

They certainly will not get rid of the immigration route of getting a job because they have established as part of the investigations they acknowledged that immigrants with genuine arranged employment integrate better and are more likely to stay in Canada. They also know that the "list" does not and cannot cover all the employment gaps in all areas. However, they are fed up with fraudsters abusing this route, both individuals and unscrupulous immigration consultants.

I would put my money on AEO applications from people not working in Canada on a TWP being removed as a route to PR; the route for non-Cat 1 list folks like us being only the one we actually took, that is getting LMO and TWP and working in Canada before applying for PR OR the PNP route, which is get the Provincial Nomination and working on a TWP while awaiting PR.