Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
i am a March PER, i send an enquiry to my visa office. The response was: You are in queue for review, and we don`t know for how long.

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
bluemusing said:
Good news!!

Today I received MR, RPRF & request for updated Police certs for Ireland and the UK. The letter came from CHC London by regular mail. I have 90 days to reply.

I'm not sure when it was sent as I'm currently in Toronto on holiday.

Yessssss! Finally!
:)
Nice to see "old" applications moving! Congrats!

it looks to me like only we are still left at RBVO stage, without even any query from them, not any sign of acknowledgement, like we are not existing, so annoying how they treat people
:'( :-\

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bigmac said:
hi cappu,
i need your advice.i am in RBVO since feb.i am living in london.now i would like to apply for work permit visa in the uk.but for thiis,i have to send my passport to home office.it will take 2-3 months to finalize everything.now i am confused ,should i send my passport or wait 1-2 months.as if they ask for MR,then do i need to go with my passport.
Well if you need the permit to remain here you will have to do it.

They usually give 60 days to get MR done, so if you are unlucky enough to get MR just after you hand in passports for your work permit, then inform visa office immediately saying there may be a small delay.

Is there no way you can get the work permit application in now, whilst you are still waiting for MR anyway?

Wayne.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
erika222 said:
i am a March PER, i send an enquiry to my visa office. The response was: You are in queue for review, and we don`t know for how long.
This is what I got from NDVO

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

PM
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde"

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
pradeepkumar_v said:
Not at this point anyways!. Did you send your RPRF fee JohnyUSA. If so do you checked wthether it got cashed or not ?.

Thanks,

Pradeep
Hi Pradeep,

Yes, i did send my RPRF in first week of july and i already had posted that it got encashed in 4 days.

Another news is that i got an email from BFALOIMPA-AP@international.gc.ca with a passport request. I am not sure if this is a genuine email or a spam. There are few links in it with respect to photo requirements, instructions etc. Buffalo guys, please help me decide if its a genuine email though i will also sent an inquiry to buffalo myself...keeping my fingers crossed..

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
bluemusing said:
Good news!!

Today I received MR, RPRF & request for updated Police certs for Ireland and the UK. The letter came from CHC London by regular mail. I have 90 days to reply.

I'm not sure when it was sent as I'm currently in Toronto on holiday.

Yessssss! Finally!
:)
Congrats Bluemusing

That means London VO is taking approx 8 months to start processing after 2nd AOR.

Param

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
can any 1 plz ans me:(

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
harjot said:
hello everybody..
i need some help!!!
i am a dentist ..i applied in july with a total of 67points..which included the points for my 2 years experience from june2008 to june 2010 ..from july2010 i started working in dental wing of our own hospital(my father in law is a sugeon)..and the appointment letter was given to me by my father in law and he pays me a fixed amount as my pay as he does to other employees..(so not a frank private practice as such, v live in a joint family)..this july i.e july 2011 i got a job in a dental college and i joined it ..however i also am working in the clinic in the evenings..wat do i do?i mean what do i tell the visa office..this is also not a change of employment as such coz i do work in the clinic in the evenings..and more over the college pays me half the amount of wat i was paid in the clinic(i joined it because it gives u more exposure to the latest techniques and u get to know more eeperienced ppl in ur field etc),so wud that bother the visa office..
plz help!!!
though i stuck in the rbvo stage:(
Generally the main reason they are interested in employment changes after you have submitted your application is contact details in case they want to phone for employment verification. Your employment will be assessed based on the date the application was received, so any new employment won't affect the application either way.

So if the contact details are the same if they want to phone the employers from your application, then I don't think there's even really a need to inform them - although you might want to send them a quick case-specific email highlightig what you've written here, for your own piece of mind.

Generally people will answer you but please be patient. Bumping your post 3 times in just over an hour is just going to irritate people. Please give them time/chance to answer :)

Wayne.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
harjot said:
can any 1 plz ans me:(
Hi Harjot,

Everyone knows that Doctors, physicians, dentists practice in different hospitals and locations. I believe VO just wants to be sure that you are a practicing dentist. One address and employment contract is fine, even if it is your father in law's business.

Best of Luck.
Cheers

Param

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
thank u..just a bit worried..and thot ppl must have just overlooked it due to other ongoing conversations..
sorry if i irritated u guys :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harjot said:
thank u..just a bit worried..and thot ppl must have just overlooked it due to other ongoing conversations..
sorry if i irritated u guys :)
NDVO Delay.

everything happens for a reason........and i want to now what the hell it is.

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
seriously ndvo is mentally torturing us :( they r testing our patience which we r losing with each passing day now..
i just want ndvo to wake up from their looooong sleep now..

canadestin said:
NDVO Delay.

everything happens for a reason........and i want to now what the hell it is.

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Thanks Johnyusa!. I checked for this email id in google and looks like that the email they use for sending pp request. You should check this with the ones who received pp request this year, I believe they are few members in the other buffalo threads in this forums.

johnyusa said:
Hi Pradeep,

Yes, i did send my RPRF in first week of july and i already had posted that it got encashed in 4 days.

Another news is that i got an email from BFALOIMPA-AP @ international.gc.ca with a passport request. I am not sure if this is a genuine email or a spam. There are few links in it with respect to photo requirements, instructions etc. Buffalo guys, please help me decide if its a genuine email though i will also sent an inquiry to buffalo myself...keeping my fingers crossed..