13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
carl128 said:
if his application was september 30, then myabe by now they are doing eligibiltiy on the 1st or 2nd week of october.
That's a fair assumption. His BD was cashed, this means he initially passed the completeness check, the operative IMO just didn't notice that he'd omitted the IMM5562 form. So the next stage at which they would check his application would be the eligibility review, at which point the visa officer noticed the form was missing. Since they'd look pretty stupid failing an application for incompleteness AFTER it'd passed it's completeness check, they asked for the extra information.

So this would indicate that CIC have now completed eligiblity reviews on applications received in July, August and September. That's THREE MONTHS of eligibility reviews complete, and not a single AOR, and not a single post-encashment rejection.

CIC really should at least explain why there is such a long delay, when over a month ago some people's eligibility reviews were purported to be complete.

Wayne.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
New visa rule for Canadians entering UAE

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/visa/new-visa-rule-for-canadians-entering-uae-1.708867

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
Hi All,

I am a bit worried...didnt want to voice it here till a decent time has passed since my application receivied by CIC Sydney.

My application reached on 28th October 2010 morning and I am in NOC 1122. My CC has not been charged yet. I saw the spreadsheet and another application that reached the same day under the same NOC has been charged.

Not sure what to make of this. Any positive interpretaion would be very helpful....

Thanks

P

piznyuralex

explorer976 said:
Hi All,

I am a bit worried...didnt want to voice it here till a decent time has passed since my application receivied by CIC Sydney.

My application reached on 28th October 2010 morning and I am in NOC 1122. My CC has not been charged yet. I saw the spreadsheet and another application that reached the same day under the same NOC has been charged.

Not sure what to make of this. Any positive interpretaion would be very helpful....

Thanks
So am I. My application was received on October 13 but I still got nothing. Unfortunately, I suggest that our applications were rejected due to incompleteness and sent back to the country of origin.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
piznyuralex said:
So am I. My application was received on October 13 but I still got nothing. Unfortunately, I suggest that our applications were rejected due to incompleteness and sent back to the country of origin.
I suggest you to wait until a month is over since the received date and then give a call to them to check if they actually have your application or not!. It may take 4 weeks to get the payment through and even more as we see they charge applications very random.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
explorer976 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Dear explorer,

My application was also received on the 28th October under NOC 1122. My CC was not encashed as well.
My theory is that Bank Accounts from countries different from Canada or US take longer to be charged and take at least 15 days to be charged :D
So lets wait until next week...!
you are not alone :D

Cappucino can you please add my info in the spreadsheet?
RaquelGenio
NOC 1122
VO - Paris, France
Appl Received 28th Oct 10

Good luck to all of us!

Raquel

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
I am soo glad to read all your replies!!!

I wake up every morning with fresh batch of new thoughts (bad)...absolutely going crazy :-X

I know this is not the end of life but cant seem to get off the crazy train :'(

RaquelGenio said:
Dear explorer,

My application was also received on the 28th October under NOC 1122. My CC was not encashed as well.
My theory is that Bank Accounts from countries different from Canada or US take longer to be charged and take at least 15 days to be charged :D
So lets wait until next week...!
you are not alone :D

Cappucino can you please add my info in the spreadsheet?
RaquelGenio
NOC 1122
VO - Paris, France
Appl Received 28th Oct 10

Good luck to all of us!

Raquel

P

piznyuralex

indira_prab said:
I suggest you to wait until a month is over since the received date and then give a call to them to check if they actually have your application or not!. It may take 4 weeks to get the payment through and even more as we see they charge applications very random.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
I have already geve them a lot of calls. One thing I know for shure. At the moment they can say something regarding the applications recieved prior to September 10. I gave them a call 1,5 weeks ago and yesterday. It seems that their system is not up to date does not comply with the CIO computer system. Call centre is located in Montreal. In order to act fast and properly you need to have fresh information. Unfortunately their information is behind the real moment in time.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
explorer976 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Sometimes it takes a few days, but other times it can take 3 weeks or so - it probably depends on intake on the day your application arrived and also your individual credit card company, so I wouldn't worry for a week or two yet.

I'd give it a week or two and then if it still isn't cashed give CIC a ring to confirm they definitely received it. Usually if you fail the completeness check it takes around 3 weeks from the date your application arrives to get the application, so either way I expect you will hear something by the end of next week.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

P

piznyuralex

explorer976 said:
I am soo glad to read all your replies!!!

I wake up every morning with fresh batch of new thoughts (bad)...absolutely going crazy :-X

I know this is not the end of life but cant seem to get off the crazy train :'(
We will all carry ourselves through this. No matter how difficult it is going to be.

Unfortunately, I can state that CC is the fastest way to charge your money. I know because my parents are working at VISA card department at a local bank. The delay for international transaction could be a few minutes or hours but not days. CC is very fast.

So, either they did not open our envelopes and did not accomlish completeness check or our applications were sent to the countries of origin.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
basmalahh said:
Congrats to all encashed CCs/BDs especially indira :)
& pray we all have a better future in Canada soon isA (by Allah's will)
Thanks for that and hope we all have a very good news after the Vaccation

so happy Eid to all and wish you all luck

Amro

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Guys, Another important thing to do is to call your bank that issues the CC and let them know that someone will be charging a big amount from Canada and it is OK as you have authorised them.

As sometimes they think it is a fraud transaction because the earlier transaction to that may be a few hours ago and is showing that say you are in different country (say India) and then few hours later there is a charge from Canada and they may block it assuming it is an illegal transaction and may not even tell you. So call your banks to let them know.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Just received a email from our agent,our application arrived and was signed for in Canada on 8th Nov. Goodluck to all. Its been a busy forum the last 24hrs. All awaiting to see if the first AOR had been issued. When our first app was returned in July the whole app was returned and a letter with the paragraph highlighted with what was missing (a letter from employer stating job could be started as soon as husband has PR.) This part of the LONG progress was our downfall with last app,so fingers crossed this time. ;).

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
piznyuralex said:
We will all carry ourselves through this. No matter how difficult it is going to be.

Unfortunately, I can state that CC is the fastest way to charge your money. I know because my parents are working at VISA card department at a local bank. The delay for international transaction could be a few minutes or hours but not days. CC is very fast.

So, either they did not open our envelopes and did not accomlish completeness check or our applications were sent to the countries of origin.
Alas credit card also has the most which can go wrong with it. Most banks have automated anti-fraud software and it's caused a lot of headaches for anyone paying by credit card. Even those who completely fill in the correct details have sometimes been declined. IMO banker's draft - although slower - is by far the safest option, so the funds are guaranteed by the bank to clear.

Wayne.

C

Cam1234

Hello everyone:

I went through most pre June 26 threads, going back as far as June 2009, and it seems on average the whole application from start to finish took anywhere from 10-14 months. The first AORs out from CIC came anywhere from one month to three and a half months... Seems applicants Post 2008 to 26 of June 2010 were the luckiest of all...

What I don't understand is what has caused the delay for our group. May & June 2010 applicants seem to have waited approx. 3 1/2 months for AORs. Is the delay in our applications the added layer of completeness check they had to do? But they seem to have gone through it with lightening speed... Or regarding the eligibility stage, this is what CIC was doing always, how different is our eligibility procedure when compared to pre June 26 applicants, Is it more detailed?

I, like many others, am very frustrated by the lack of info and explanation. It is not only the amount of time and money we have invested in this process, we all have lives and families and have to juggle this life changing move to another country... It becomes exceedingly difficult when we are left in the dark like this. I can only imagine how those pre 2008 applicants must feel... years go by and no response... it should not be like this.

Frustrated, :(
Cam