5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
Hmm. If he applied after June 26th he would not have sent anything to London (visa office). The entire application including all supporting documents are sent to CIC, Sydney in Nova Scotia, Canada. If it passes completeness check, encashment of funds and eligibility review then CIC send the entire application including all documents to London.

So now I am confused that he sent any papers to London? Unless we are mixing things up, and this was the paperwork from his 120 day letter, and got a 2nd AOR from London? (i.e. his original application was sent pre-June-26 to CIC in Canada and his documents were sent to London on September 30th)?

Wayne.
It is 1st AOR i know it very well. I just mention London , because someone ask of his visa office. You guys be patient and i will read this letter and then write what i have read from it.

Please

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kolhapuri said:
I think it means, that whatever papers that they are now requesting (most likely PCC) are to be forwarded to London Office and not to CIC.

Yes you are right. It is a walk from his place to my home he will be back in a few hours. I will give details.

I am not a runaway poster. When i say something i mean it.

C

Cam1234

canady said:
Wayne, why you asked about the company ? is it an important detail which may affect the process line the NOC & VO ??
Hi Canady:

I asked about the company. This information may give people in NOC 1122 a clue as to what they are looking for, experience wise, in our applications. For example, if Canadaforall's friend had worked for a major multinational consulting firm, or if he was self -employed working on different projects... This info will help people in 1122 get a better understanding of what they are looking for in our applications.

Regards,
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadaforall said:
It is 1st AOR i know it very well. I just mention London , because someone ask of his visa office. You guys be patient and i will read this letter and then write what i have read from it.

Please
OK sorry :) Not questioning your integrity, it's just we've been waiting for over 3 months and finally some news of AOR arrives, patience isn't something we're going to be very good at! ;)

Guess we'll all have to sit and wait it out for a few more hours then ;p

Wayne.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
OK sorry :) Not questioning your integrity, it's just we've been waiting for over 3 months and finally some news of AOR arrives, patience isn't something we're going to be very good at! ;)

Guess we'll all have to sit and wait it out for a few more hours then ;p

Wayne.
Yes, i understand fully well. No body likes to wait. It is the same thing that happened to me. I send my full documents to the visa office in June 2009 and my friend send hers in August, guess what her application was in process , before mine. I was so mad, but the truth is those things do happen. Her application was so straight forward and nothing to find out in another country. I had lived in 3 different countries i guess that is the reason and i am still in process till date. That is life.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadaforall said:
Yes, i understand fully well. No body likes to wait. It is the same thing that happened to me. I send my full documents to the visa office in June 2009 and my friend send hers in August, guess what her application was in process , before mine. I was so mad, but the truth is those things do happen. Her application was so straight forward and nothing to find out in another country. I had lived in 3 different countries i guess that is the reason and i am still in process till date. That is life.
I think people are most nervous about this stage because the eligibility review at CIO, especially now they have the full documents, is probably the likeliest place they will fail, if they do.

Of course there are no guarantees but in theory if you pass your eligibility review then visa office are unlikely to fail you unless they believe any of your documents have been forged, or are unsatisfied with the verification of employment etc.

Although I, and I expect most of us, accept that there will likely be quite a long delay at the visa office, knowing that we have at least passed CIO's eligibility review makes us feel one (somewhat large) step closer to Canada :)

I personally don't mind if people with more straight forward cases get their AORs first, but once we can see a steady stream of AORs coming in then we hopefully will know that some kind of decision at this first stage awaits us in the not too distant future.

Anyway thanks for your posting efforts, eagerly awaiting further news ;)

Wayne.

P

piznyuralex

kolhapuri said:
Hi Doc Manu and other guys who will be taking IELTS again. This is a trick you can do. When filling up the IELTS form, there is a space at the end which allows you to send the original IELTS cert to 5 firms/ companies/ imigration authorities. Yuo can write in whatever companies there as you want (up to 5). So i had entered my company where i work and my wifes' company too. So when the results arrived, i got 3 originals with me. They send these free of cost too. I have not been required to use them as my CC was charged but just in case.
Cheers
Guys, don't worry. You can still get another copy of the IELTS certificate. Indicate as a receiver your local Canadian embassy and then go and pick it up manually with your passport. Or maybe you can arrange this issue with some university or company in your city. That is what I have done.

C

Cam1234

...And for those of us worried about passing the eligibility in our current NOCs, do not fear, the solution is here:

http://www.operator-school.com/crane/index.php?​

;) :D :p

Twilightgirl

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010; Bank Draft encashed: 07-10-2010
Cam1234 said:
...And for those of us worried about passing the eligibility in our current NOCs, do not fear, the solution is here:

hhaha, great! :-\

harvin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-20-2010, CC charged Oct-27-10
IELTS Request
Sent along with app 8.5
File Transfer...
RBVO - Mar-25-11
Cam1234 said:

LOL - but I foresee an logistic challenge. You would need 1 year of work-ex, and assuming you get that lined up Nov-9-2011, it is very unlikely that they will have a category listed that received '0' apps

:)

C

Cam1234

harvin said:
LOL - but I foresee an logistic challenge. You would need 1 year of work-ex, and assuming you get that lined up Nov-9-2011, it is very unlikely that they will have a category listed that received '0' apps

:)
True Harvin, regarding the 1 year experience... how about you go rent yourself a crane and start your own company asap... It doesn't have to be a big, expensive Crane :)

"it is very unlikely that they will have a category listed that received '0' apps" Are you kidding, Crane Operators will be in even greater demand. Checkout the salary:

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Tower_Crane_Operator/Hourly_Rate

What I don't understand is how you can learn about operating a Crane as advertised:

"How would you like to learn about operating heavy equipment or mobile cranes in the convenience of your own home..." :eek: :p :)

I mean no disrespect to Crane Operators everywhere, just joking around until Canadaforall returns, hopefully with good news... :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Cam1234 said:
True Harvin, regarding the 1 year experience... how about you go rent yourself a crane and start your own company asap... It doesn't have to be a big, expensive Crane :)

"it is very unlikely that they will have a category listed that received '0' apps" Are you kidding, Crane Operators will be in even greater demand. Checkout the salary:

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Tower_Crane_Operator/Hourly_Rate

What I don't understand is how you can learn about operating a Crane as advertised:

"How would you like to learn about operating heavy equipment or mobile cranes in the convenience of your own home..." :eek: :p :)

I mean no disrespect to Crane Operators everywhere, just joking around until Canadaforall returns, hopefully with good news... :)
Well according to my maths it's currently 3.55pm in Finland so hopefully Canadaforall's friend will be back from work in a couple of hours ;)

Wayne.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canadaforall said:

Ok he is here with me. They sent him the London Visa specific instruction and they highlighted the " supplementary information : Your travels, Imm 5562"

That is it.

Hope it helps.

Canadaforall.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
canadaforall said:
Ok he is here with me. They sent him the London Visa specific instruction and they highlighted the " supplementary information : Your travels, Imm 5562"

That is it.

Hope it helps.

Canadaforall.
Hi. Hmm sounds like a false alarm!

That doesn't sound like an AOR, but that he missed the IMM5562 from his application and that he needs to include it.
Ah well, back to the drawing board....

Thanks for the fast update, anyway, Canadaforall.

Wayne.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
canadaforall said:

That is it.

Hope it helps.

Canadaforall.
Did he get it in Post? IMM5562 was supposed to be included in the original submission for London VO. So this is actually to get his application complete in a way.

Cheers