13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kpkinnera said:
Hey Wayne
my status
We received your application for permanent residence on October 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 8, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 27, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2011.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan
Well looks like you are on 2.5 months or so of being "In Process". I don't think there's cause for concern at this stage, if you do decided to send VO a query, make sure you just ask if they need any further information from you. Don't say "hey I want a status update!" ;)

Best of luck.
Wayne.

Manush

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Well looks like you are on 2.5 months or so of being "In Process". I don't think there's cause for concern at this stage, if you do decided to send VO a query, make sure you just ask if they need any further information from you. Don't say "hey I want a status update!" ;)

Best of luck.
Wayne.
Hi,

What should I mention in Schadule 3 form, in Job Description? As per my offer letter designation or my duties are like industrial pharmacist so ' industrial pharmacist'??

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
Cappuccino said:

Best of luck.
Wayne.
Wayne I sent you query already and got the reply on 6th July as
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be informed that We have not been trying to get in touch with you recently.
Your File is in the processing queue and no assistance from your side is required at the moment.

Please wait untill We contact you next.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan

Manush

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manush said:
Hi,

What should I mention in Schadule 3 form, in Job Description? As per my offer letter designation or my duties are like industrial pharmacist so ' industrial pharmacist'??
Wayne

Please give me your email ID on kauishalpatel2112@gmail.com, I have some quearies to ask you.

I git rejected last year under NOC3131. I am ready with all docs not to put it again.

Thanks in advance

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Cay_sha said:
Well, i collected my visa yesterday and my e-cas is still "In process" :)
My ecase is RBVO when Warsaw answered me by email and they mentioned that the processing of my file is ongoing ......
Anyway congratulations for getting your visa
Best luck
Mah

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Manush said:
Wayne

Please give me your email ID on ........................with all docs not to put it again.

Thanks in advance
Dear Manush ...you can directly ask this question (or even send your query) via PM .... sending a personal message through this forum IS possible.

Cheers, Anil

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Doal & Cay_sha,

Congrats. I wish you success in your life in Canada

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats Doal,

Regards
Mayank

Doal said:
Hello everybody I want to share with all of you that we finally received the visas from the embassy of Canada.

I hope and desire honestly that of all you finish this process in the best way for you

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats Cay_sha.

Regards
Mayank

Cay_sha said:
Admins please update my status: VISA GRANTED!!! :D :D :D

Yestarday i went with my husband to Warsaw VO because they asked in the letter for passports and updated proof of funds. The letter stated that our passports will be ready to collect in 15 working days. So we went to drop off our passports and we thought that we/ll go home and go back to collect passports in 3 weeks. And the nice lady asking me: "Do you want passports back today?" i said: "Sure!" so she told us to go back in 3 hours. We went back and collected our passports with VISAS in them!!!! :D

We didn't expect this and we are soooooo happy!!! We also collected yesterday our COPRs.

jeev

Mar 20, 2011
Hi people ,

Hope everybody is doing good,today by the grace of god almighty Jesus Christ we received our passport and our landing papers.

I have a query for the couples who already received their visa.In our landing paper mine showing Martial status - single and in my wife's it showing Married.

And in accompanying family member line, in my landing paper mentioned my wife name and finally they mentioned spouse,it is like......aaaaaa,spouse

But in my wife's paper they mentioned my name and there is no spouse nothing mentioned as mine.

Its really confusing me,so please guys clarify my doubts....

Regards,

Jeevan

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Manush said:
Wayne

Please give me your email ID on kauishalpatel2112 @ gmail.com, I have some quearies to ask you.

I git rejected last year under NOC3131. I am ready with all docs not to put it again.

Thanks in advance
For personal privacy reasons I don't give my email away to people I don't know.

However, you can PM me on this forum, or just ask the queries on here.

Best wishes,
Wayne.

jeev

Mar 20, 2011
jeev said:
Hi people ,

Hope everybody is doing good,today by the grace of god almighty Jesus Christ we received our passport and our landing papers.

I have a query for the couples who already received their visa.In our landing paper mine showing Martial status - single and in my wife's it showing Married.

And in accompanying family member line, in my landing paper mentioned my wife name and finally they mentioned spouse,it is like......aaaaaa,spouse

But in my wife's paper they mentioned my name and there is no spouse nothing mentioned as mine.

Its really confusing me,so please guys clarify my doubts....

Regards,

Jeevan

Hello indra and wayne can u people please share ur opinion regarding my query.....

Manush

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
For personal privacy reasons I don't give my email away to people I don't know.

However, you can PM me on this forum, or just ask the queries on here.

Best wishes,
Wayne.
Ok , I can understand.

Here I am explaining you my case.
I applied last year under NOC 3131. I got rejection last year. because I did not provided referance letters from employer. Now I am having those referance letters and according to them It is reflecting my designation as " Clinical Research Associate", "Research Executives - QA" Like that but Duties mentioned in that ar like Industrial pharmacist.
What they consider ?? Designation or Duties?
What I should mention in Schadule 3 employment history, job title or Industrial pharmacist??
I had submitted my original IELTS TRF card with last application, I have notarised copy with me. Is it ok to provide the notrised copy with explaination letter which mentioned last file number.

Please guide me

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
jeev said:
Hello indra and wayne can u people please share ur opinion regarding my query.....
If your papers have an incorrect marital status then I would query it with the visa office, since you don't want this to cause a problem when you land. Whether it will cause a problem or not, honestly have no idea, sorry.

Wayne.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
fragrance10 said:
hey this is fragrance10 please update my status in the sheet, i received my 1st AOR on july 12th :)
Congrats fragrance10 :)

Cay_sha said:
Admins please update my status: VISA GRANTED!!! :D :D :D
Yestarday i went with my husband to Warsaw VO because they asked in the letter for passports and updated proof of funds. The letter stated that our passports will be ready to collect in 15 working days. So we went to drop off our passports and we thought that we/ll go home and go back to collect passports in 3 weeks. And the nice lady asking me: "Do you want passports back today?" i said: "Sure!" so she told us to go back in 3 hours. We went back and collected our passports with VISAS in them!!!! :D
We didn't expect this and we are soooooo happy!!! We also collected yesterday our COPRs.
A fairy tale ending to that long wait :) Congrats!

Doal said:
Hello everybody I want to share with all of you that we finally received the visas from the embassy of Canada.
I hope and desire honestly that of all you finish this process in the best way for you
My heartiest congrats for you and your family :).

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.