+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

M

marocain

I have some news for Buffalo applicants, I have applied for CAIPS notes, I received GMCS notes instead (35 pages), here are some finding:
- Buffalo has created te B number on 22nd of March, this is equivalent to 2nd AOR. (4 days later my e-cas status changed to RBVO).
- Buffalo has triggered and received the RCMP screening on 4th of April (results: No repotable trace).
- Application status "in progress" although the e-cas status is still showing RBVO.
- Security and Criminality screening are ongoing.

The notes include also the number of points, and their breakdown for each criteria.

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
marocain said:
I have some news for Buffalo applicants, I have applied for CAIPS notes, I received GMCS notes instead (35 pages), here are some finding:
- Buffalo has created te B number on 22nd of March, this is equivalent to 2nd AOR. (4 days later my e-cas status changed to RBVO).
- Buffalo has triggered and received the RCMP screening on 4th of April (results: No repotable trace).
- Application status "in progress" although the e-cas status is still showing RBVO.

The notes include also the number of points, and their breakdown for each criteria.
Those are great news!

How did you apply for your CAIPS?? :)

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Marocian,

I am confused about your ecas status. Is it RBVO or In Process? Good to hear they are working!

Rod

marocain said:

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
thebeast184 said:
Marocian,

I am confused about your ecas status. Is it RBVO or In Process? Good to hear they are working!

Rod
His application is IN PROCESS! They just haven't updated multiple ECAS statuses. :) It's a good sign. I've also noticed that some Buffalo applicants have been requested to submit medical tests without getting a 2nd AOR first... Looks like the VO is trying to speed up the process by skipping some details...

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Hey that is a good one marocain. Atleast a little more from buffalo on your file.

The B # created is buffalo is same as the one before?. If not I would check e-case with that new B # ?.

How long they take to send you this notes and how much does it cost you ?.

Thanks,

Pradeep

marocain said:

ravi3553

May 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
marocain said:

thanks friend
you made the buffalo applicants happy,that they are working on applications,, +1 for u>>>>>>>>>>.

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
architect_100 said:
Congratulations KROKRO, updated on the tracker
It's normal to say received your appl on .... and sent you letter on ....
additional line should be there : we reviewed your application and started processing on .....
thanks
Architect_100
Thank you architect_100
No additional line was in there :'( :'( is it a bad sign?

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
9jcanada said:
Does is have an extra line that says we started processing on.........?
No extra line ???

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Krokro said:
No extra line ???
Not a bad thing. If there's anything, it shows that your file is at least moving in the queue. Ours also changed into in process a few days after our PER and has remained same since. Nothing to worry about, we should be expecting medical requests soonest.

9j

M

marocain

thebeast184 said:
Marocian,

Rod
E-cas status is RBVO since 20 of March.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
marocain said:

Can you please please hide your personal information and distribute these 35 pages to us. I would really appreciate it. If you want we can pay you for this.

Thanks

M

marocain

pradeepkumar_v said:
Hey that is a good one marocain. Atleast a little more from buffalo on your file.

The B # created is buffalo is same as the one before?. If not I would check e-case with that new B # ?.

How long they take to send you this notes and how much does it cost you ?.

Thanks,

Pradeep
This is the 1st time I saw my B number. In the PER, I received the E number and UCI.

I'm checking the e-cas with my UCI.

I received the notes 5 week after applying. It cost me 0$.

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
How did you did that for $0 marocain?. Are you in canada ?. Can you apply by yourself ?. If so can you give me the procedure ?.

Thanks,

Pradeep

marocain said:
This is the 1st time I saw my B number. In the PER, I received the E number and UCI.

I'm checking the e-cas with my UCI.

I received the notes 5 week after applying. It cost me 0$.

M

marocain

Maani1985 said:
Can you please please hide your personal information and distribute these 35 pages to us. I would really appreciate it. If you want we can pay you for this.

Thanks
The 35 pages are full of info about me, my wife and my 2 kids. including the assessement information, every work experience and every diploma, TEF results...., the date they create the file, and every operation done by CIO/Buffalo is recorded in that file.
If I hide these infos, the report will be useless.

If you are outside Canada, you can order them via some private agencies, they will charge you 40$.