sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Jalna said:
Hi Admin, I took my passport back with visa today. ;D It was granted on 21 Jun, 2011. The status has not been changed to "Visa Granted" though. Will it change like that soon?
got it jalna :) again congrats :) :) :)

Cay_sha

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent - 7.0 band score
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Med's Request
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
09-05-2011
Passport Req..
28-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2012
Mohinder said:
I am facing the same problem. I cannot access it not even once. i recvd my 2 aor on 11 feb 2011. Bt nthing opens
and what is your Visa Office? I'm sure that it looked like this for Warsaw, Moscow and Paris.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Congrats...
your e-cas will change accordingly.

Jalna said:
Hi Admin, I took my passport back with visa today. ;D It was granted on 21 Jun, 2011. The status has not been changed to "Visa Granted" though. Will it change like that soon?

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Hi Guys, London Update -

I got my Passport Request today by post (snail mail). It is dated 29th of June 2011. Wayne and Danishmaroo received it by email. So I think people outside UK get it by post. Our friend AM in Pakistan got it by email though. So there seems to be no order to it.

I have one question - On the PPR they say that the "Passport identification page should not have any delamination". I just looked at my and my wife's PP and there seems to be small delamination at one corner. Did anyone experience this, any advice/ suggestion will be welcome.

By the way for the address on ECAS followers - My ECAS still says 'in-process' but my address has disappeared.

Cheers

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Cay_sha said:
and what is your Visa Office? I'm sure that it looked like this for Warsaw, Moscow and Paris.
Mine is Paris, do you have any idea if it's gonna get back to normal ? This is really frustrating: first my ecas was saying that an answer was sent to me on March 09th, while I indeed received my PER on June 2nd and then the ecas changes to received by VO on June 27th with address disappearing and now I cannot access it at all ... :'(

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
kolhapuri said:
Hi Guys, London Update -

I got my Passport Request today by post (snail mail). Wayne and Danishmaroo received it by email. So I think people outside UK get it by post. Our friend AM in Pakistan got it by email though. So there seems to be no order to it.

I have one question - On the PPR they say that the "Passport identification page should not have any delamination". I just looked at my and my wife's PP and there seems to be small delamination at one corner. Did anyone experience this, any advice/ suggestion will be welcome.

By the way for the address on ECAS followers - My ECAS still says 'in-process' but my address has disappeared.

Cheers
Anil, CB and I got our Passports back thanks to that stupid lamination... we had to apply for fresh PPs...

if you r d PA, send your passport stating that u ll send your wife's later due to the lamination issue or if the lamination is very small, just take the risk and send both of them... i ll advice the latter as any case ur passport will be on hold till u send ur wife's passport too...

see if it is manageable by adhesive... ::)

Cay_sha

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent - 7.0 band score
File Transfer...
08-02-2011
Med's Request
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
09-05-2011
Passport Req..
28-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2012
Krokro said:
Mine is Paris, do you have any idea if it's gonna get back to normal ? This is really frustrating: first my ecas was saying that an answer was sent to me on March 09th, while I indeed received my PER on June 2nd and then the ecas changes to received by VO on June 27th with address disappearing and now I cannot access it at all ... :'(
i don't know :(
just wait a few days or send case specific enquiry. Maybe Paris VO is going through some system changes.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
dsvrk said:
Anil, CB and I got our Passports back thanks to that stupid lamination... we had to apply for fresh PPs...
if you r d PA, send your passport stating that u ll send your wife's later due to the lamination issue or if the lamination is very small, just take the risk and send both of them... i ll advice the latter as any case ur passport will be on hold till u send ur wife's passport too...
see if it is manageable by adhesive... ::)
Thanks for your prompt response. Both our passports have small delamination. I am thinking of taking your suggestion and sending them anyway. Let us see.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Hi Guys, London Update -

I got my Passport Request today by post (snail mail). It is dated 29th of June 2011. Wayne and Danishmaroo received it by email. So I think people outside UK get it by post. Our friend AM in Pakistan got it by email though. So there seems to be no order to it.

Cheers
Hi many congratulations! I have updated your details on the tracker :)

Actually Danishsoomro received his PPR by snail mail - myself+wife are the only London post-June-2010 applicants on this thread to have hitherto receive PPR by email. I imagine it may purely depend on the preference of the visa officer reviewing your case.

Are you going to take your passports to London or post them?

Sorry can't help on the delamination front - our passports are in pretty good condition so don't think it'll be an issue for us. I imagine their primary concern is that all the details can be clearly read and that there is no possibility that any could have been tampred with.

So my guess (and this is just a guess) is that as long as they can read it clearly and it is not in a place where the details could have been tampered with, then it will be ok.

However if you want to play it completely safe, you may want to look at getting new passports prior to sending them.

Wayne.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Congrats Jalna, Have wonderful life ahead.........Can I ask you, how did you send your passport to VO???? keep us in your prayer...

party time....

regards
Ritu

Jalna said:

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Congrats Kolhapuri........enjoy rest of your processing.......

Regards
Ritu

kolhapuri said:
Hi Guys, London Update -

Cheers

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cappuccino said:
Hi many congratulations! I have updated your details on the tracker :)
Actually Danishsoomro received his PPR by snail mail - myself+wife are the only London post-June-2010 applicants on this thread to have hitherto receive PPR by email. I imagine it may purely depend on the preference of the visa officer reviewing your case.
Are you going to take your passports to London or post them?
Sorry can't help on the delamination front - our passports are in pretty good condition so don't think it'll be an issue for us. I imagine their primary concern is that all the details can be clearly read and that there is no possibility that any could have been tampred with.
So my guess (and this is just a guess) is that as long as they can read it clearly and it is not in a place where the details could have been tampered with, then it will be ok. However if you want to play it completely safe, you may want to look at getting new passports prior to sending them.
Wayne.
Hi Wayne, Thanks for your reply. I will DHL them to London as i dont have a UK visa right now to go there in person. A UK visa costs a lot too. The delamination is small and of course no one has tampered with it at all. The Indian guys had to get a new PP after the NDVO returned to them. If i change the PP voluntarily will it change stuff? Like new forms etc etc?

I am thinking that this is rock and hard place situation now. If i change them myself they may ask for more forms and stuff in the new PP number and if i send them and they return then i have to get the new PP's anyway. So delay is what i am looking at now. I have no big problem with it as i can wait for a while. I am thinking of sending them anyway and then see. Thanks.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Hi Wayne, Thanks for your reply. I will DHL them to London as i dont have a UK visa right now to go there in person. A UK visa costs a lot too. The delamination is small and of course no one has tampered with it at all. The Indian guys had to get a new PP after the NDVO returned to them. If i change the PP voluntarily will it change stuff? Like new forms etc etc?

I am thinking that this is rock and hard place situation now. If i change them myself they may ask for more forms and stuff in the new PP number and if i send them and they return then i have to get the new PP's anyway. So delay is what i am looking at now. I have no big problem with it as i can wait for a while. I am thinking of sending them anyway and then see. Thanks.
Am I right in thinking you are currently living in Ireland? If so then courier to the UK should be next day or max 2 days. In which case, it is probably worth the risk, since you are only really risking maybe a few weeks' delay. Worst case scenario they will not accept the passports and will write to you in a few weeks asking you to get new ones.

But it's really your call - since as you say it is a rock and a hard place and neither option is ideal.

Wayne.,