FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
ASKED FOR REVIEW ON 01/07/2011
canadestin said:
as far as i can understand ur applctn recievd by CIO on 1 dec 2010, PER on x marc 2011. , Aor from VO on 28 aprl 2011.

i am afraid to say that a decision has been made...and before medical it will be negative.

Reason can be 1. u dont have education/ qualification required for the NOC u applied for.
2. UR job duties dint match with the NOC code

once u get the letter from VO check the reason...if it is bcos of job duties thenu can reapply once the new quota begins...or check othe occupations which match wid ur job duitiews and reapply in the NOC
i applied as Restaurent Manager, with 4 years of experience,
My spouse is MSC in Coputer network Security.
How is it not matching with my NOC??

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
jigneshpatel1987 said:
so per means the file number ??
Because my agent , he gave the file number on 29/04/2011 only.
No! File number is not equal to PER. Every one gets a file number once your application is received for processing at the CIO. PER- Positive Eligibility Review is what you get when your application have been reviewed by the CIO for further processing. It comes in the form of a comprehensive email stating that your application had been reviewed and has been found eligible for further processing........

it appears in your case that your application was assessed not to have met the criteria for further processing hence a Negative Eligibility Review-NER was issued therefore the "Decision made" status on your ecas. As it's stands the processing of your application has ended. The point is your consultant should have received an email to this effect, hence my advice to contact him and request for full briefing. If you are paying him, he should very well be seen to keep you updated about the situation of your application.

9j

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigneshpatel1987 said:
i applied as Restaurent Manager, with 4 years of experience,
My spouse is MSC in Coputer network Security.
How is it not matching with my NOC??
job duties shud match with NOC duties.... check ur job duties which u mentioned in ur exp letter as well application with NOC 0631 duities...here is the link to check job duties of 0631 Restaurant manager duties.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
anil2255 said:
Dear all......

:) :) :)By the grace of GOD, We received our Passports with Maple leaf stamping today. Visa issued date: 14-06-2011:) :) :)

I am really thankful to each and every person of this forum for creating such wonderful supportive atmoshpere.

I wish good luck to all those waiting for their VISAs.

Kind Regards,
Anil
Hey Anil :) Heartiest congratulations

Where do you intend to land in canada and when ?

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
No! File number is not equal to PER. Every one gets a file number one your application is received for processing at the CIO. PER- Positive Eligibility Review is what you get when your application have been reviewed by the CIO for further processing. It comes in the form of a comprehensive email stating that your application had been reviewed and has been found eligible for further processing........

it appears in your case that your application was assessed not to have met the criteria for further processing hence a Negative Eligibility Review-NER was issued hence the "Decision made" status on your ecas. As it's stands the processing of your application has ended. The point is your consultant should have received an email to this effect, hence m advice to contact him and request for full briefing. If you are paying him, he should very well be seen to keep you updated about the situation of your application.

9j
no he recieved PER the date is xx march 2011 and then AOR on 28 april 2011...

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with Initial Application !!!
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
9jcanada said:
No! File number is not equal to PER. Every one gets a file number one your application is received for processing at the CIO. PER- Positive Eligibility Review is what you get when your application have been reviewed by the CIO for further processing. It comes in the form of a comprehensive email stating that your application had been reviewed and has been found eligible for further processing........

it appears in your case that your application was assessed not to have met the criteria for further processing hence a Negative Eligibility Review-NER was issued hence the "Decision made" status on your ecas. As it's stands the processing of your application has ended. The point is your consultant should have received an email to this effect, hence m advice to contact him and request for full briefing. If you are paying him, he should very well be seen to keep you updated about the situation of your application.

9j
Thank you very much for your time !!
Many Thanks,
I am sending you personal msg and will informing you whatever it will be there in Letter,
Hope for the best and keep finger Crossed if i can get any postive Reply !!
Thanks

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
barkat123 said:
Hello everybody I am very glad to announce my ECAs status changed to "Decision Made"
Admin please update in both the trackers

Little trouble from last couple of days when I could not able to login into ECAS
I was entering my wife's maiden name as per the application but when I tried with her new surname as per her new PP (with my name) then I can able to login and have a decision made status

Thanks for all your efforts and best of luck for other in their journey

-Barkat
WOW Barkat ;D You are in Canada 8)

Best luck with the first year and landing procedure there ;)

jigneshpatel1987

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with Initial Application !!!
Nomination.....
FIRST AOR RECEIVED !!!
AOR Received.
NER
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APP
File Transfer...
canadestin said:
job duties shud match with NOC duties.... check ur job duties which u mentioned in ur exp letter as well application with NOC 0631 duities...here is the link to check job duties of 0631 Restaurant manager duties.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx
I checked and its fine , the category is falling in that criteria.

mikey2010

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2010
AOR Received.
January 10, 2011 / February 17, 2011
IELTS Request
September 20, 2010
File Transfer...
In Process, May 7, 2011
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
May 14, 2011
Passport Req..
May 5, 2011; Sent June 6, 2011; Decision Made June 25, 2011
Congrats Barkat, Olga, Anil, Katysprings, Shan and anyone else i might have inadvertently missed!!!

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Olga64 said:
Hi All, congratulations to all those who have moved a step closer to the dream and hoping those still waiting hear some goood news soon.

ECAS updated today to Decision made

We drop off our passport at Paris VO tuesday and pick them up thursday, will let you know how it goes.

Olga
The pace at which you update us with your status is incredibly inspiring :)

Welcome to Canada Olga ;)

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
SAM786 said:
PLEASE HELP ......IM A PAKISTANI NATIONAL visa office is in london im married to a indian girl on april 2010 ...since thn shez in pakistan wd me but she is stl indian national ..i submitted my case on march 2011 now my status is in process from 30 may ....my nxt step will be mr n pcc inshllh .....but i hav a problm wd my wide pcc as she would be needing ppc from india n pak both so within the mentioned time limit by chc to submit pcc she wont be able to get pcc from india as it will take tym for her to go thr n arrange pcc from thr ........can anyone help me out n sugest me any solution ....n as far as i thnk india wont issue pcc widout her presence ........n indian embassy will take timee ......can i ask for additional time from chc plz help
actualy frnds my wife cant apply for pcc from india at present bcz one thng she is not present thr n othr thng is tht at present we dont hav pcc requst in writtn from london offc so tht we can show n ask for pcc ........can anyone plz tel me about the indian embassy in islamabad can it issue a pcc to my wife n wts the time limit n requirements .....HELP PLZZZ THNXX

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
Hi all, sorry havent been around for a while!

So I am sure I have missed lots of good news for many of you! the most recent I have been able to read are Olga, Katy, Anil and Barkat! Great news to all who have made another step forward in the process to becoming permanent residents of Canada!!!

No news of my own to report, any one else from London VO? What about the beast that is Buffalo??

EmmaJ

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Congratuation Anil
I wish you a good luck with your future plans in Canada.

Alshami

anil2255 said:
Dear all......

:) :) :)By the grace of GOD, We received our Passports with Maple leaf stamping today. Visa issued date: 14-06-2011:) :) :)

I am really thankful to each and every person of this forum for creating such wonderful supportive atmoshpere.

I wish good luck to all those waiting for their VISAs.

Kind Regards,
Anil

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Congratuuuulation Barakat,Go ahead to Canada.

Alshami

barkat123 said:
Hello everybody I am very glad to announce my ECAs status changed to "Decision Made"
Admin please update in both the trackers

Little trouble from last couple of days when I could not able to login into ECAS
I was entering my wife's maiden name as per the application but when I tried with her new surname as per her new PP (with my name) then I can able to login and have a decision made status

Thanks for all your efforts and best of luck for other in their journey

-Barkat