Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
hi every body ,i need your advice my previous employer sold his company and changed his telephone numbers ,if this will make any proplem for my application london visa office ,i need your sincere recomendations
and many congratulation for members got visa

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
midoo,

Just send them the new contact information. This happens everyday in the business world...

Don't worry,
Rod

midoo said:
hi every body ,i need your advice my previous employer sold his company and changed his telephone numbers ,if this will make any proplem for my application london visa office ,i need your sincere recomendations

bigmac

Star Member
May 30, 2011
midoo said:
you buy this company,its the perfect solution.

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
thebeast184 said:
midoo,

Just send them the new contact information. This happens everyday in the business world...

Don't worry,
Rod
THANKS FOR REPLY ,but i knew that the staff completely changed ,so if i managed to give them new contact information ,no one know me or london office makes employment verification with another way ?

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Dear all I had been away from the forum for almost 10 days due to a breaking news I got from the London VO. Congratulations to everyone that has received there Visa, MR, 2nd AOR, PER and I wish success to everyone......

BREAKING NEWS FROM LONDON VO

Received an e-mail from London VO asking me to submit State Police Certificates from 2 states in the US as I had lived there earlier. They have also asked for Supplementary Information Forms...The most strange part is that I had received an e-mail in April from London VO asking for updated Schedule 1 Form and Police Certificate from the US but they had not made it explicitly clear in that e-mail about the State Police Certificate from the US so I had sent them the FBI certificate and updated Schedule 1 and now they are asking for State Police Certificates from the US. I have already applied for them and hope to get them before the deadline as London VO has just given 45 days to submit them.

Could someone tell me about the Supplementary Information Forms as I had not submitted them with my initial application and where can I find this form. Would appreciate your help...Good luck to everyone...

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
If you provided enough and strong proof of your employment it is very unlikely they will call. If I where you I would call and talk to HR at the new company and explain the situation. I am sure they will be glad to help.

Rod

midoo said:
THANKS FOR REPLY ,but i knew that the staff completely changed ,so if i managed to give them new contact information ,no one know me or london office makes employment verification with another way ?

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
TimBit said:
Hello everyone,

Hope the best in your case for all of you.

One question, just because I'm wondering: Can we apply for a visitor visa WHILE we have the application for FSW?

Thanks in advance, cheers!!! :) ;D ;D ;D
Yes sure you can ;)

Best regards,

Amr

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Wicked Blues said:
Dear all I had been away from the forum for almost 10 days due to a breaking news I got from the London VO. Congratulations to everyone that has received there Visa, MR, 2nd AOR, PER and I wish success to everyone......

Received an e-mail from London VO asking me to submit State Police Certificates from 2 states in the US as I had lived there earlier. They have also asked for Supplementary Information Forms...The most strange part is that I had received an e-mail in April from London VO asking for updated Schedule 1 Form and Police Certificate from the US but they had not made it explicitly clear in that e-mail about the State Police Certificate from the US so I had sent them the FBI certificate and updated Schedule 1 and now they are asking for State Police Certificates from the US. I have already applied for them and hope to get them before the deadline as London VO has just given 45 days to submit them.

Could someone tell me about the Supplementary Information Forms as I had not submitted them with my initial application and where can I find this form. Would appreciate your help...Good luck to everyone...
Congratulations Wicked Blues for the positive processing :)

I am afraid I dont know whats meant by supplementary information either. Thinking about it, that should be included in the updated schedule 1 :-X

Anyways, I wish you will be able to find out about it though it should have been clearly stated by the VO. You can still send an enquiry with Urgent in the subject line.

Dearest regards and wishes,

Amr

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Hi Moori, Cairo, Canady and others

There is something confusing about the address of Cairo VO, on the site they state twi different addresses.

One: 26 Kamel El Shenawy

Two: 6 Mohamed Fahmy El Sayed Street

What do you think ?

Magdy

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Well yeah 45 days from the date on letter.... And i am sorry i am not known of any case where someone has asked for additional time. As far as i know only USA PCC takes long to obtain otherwise in other countries is quite easy to get it within 10-15 days.. so it would not be a big trouble for you to get it done within 45 days time.

Also, my PCC from Pakistan was old more than 3 months but i had not travel back to Pakistan since i obtained my PCC and i told them the same and it worked. Read through the other posts will certainly help you.

Thanks.

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Wicked Blues said:

Well congratx atleast they are working on your file.

Supplementary information forms are different, it depends which one they asked for. Perhaps its a travel history information form they asked from you. Its just my opinion. Wait for seniors to reply and see. good luck.

Placebo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 10, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 15,2011
Med's Done....
Mar 19, 2011
Passport Req..
Mar 15,2011,PP Submitted Mar 28,2011,RPRF encashed apr7,2011..Decision Made July 22.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29 july 2011
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
pun123 said:
question to NDVO applicants as below or to who have submitted PP in March 2011 and waiting for the visa for the last 3 months

Have you got your medical recieved line in Ecas?

1. Movingahead
2. Rohan
3. Calagry
4. Mahi
5. Placebo
6. Deecee
7. Nitroxn
8. Aaycee
9. Silent
10. CB
No medical line in my ecase either, what is its relevance btw ??

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
mandiebraxton said:
Katy, I used visa credit card for my payment and I always need to input 'verify by visa' code whenever I do online purchase for security purposes. With this payment however, I only gave details as requested by CIC, ie card number and verification value code (3 to 4 digits found at back of the card) etc. Payment was processed without me giving the verify by visa details. I however contacted the credit card company in advance to inform them of the impending transaction, lest payment is denied for security reasons. I hope this helps. Mandie
Hi, Mandie,
Thanks....CIC finally debited my debit card today, and the encashment has reflected....I heaved a sigh of relief, at least, that hurdle is crossed now...
Now, I believe the next step is PER - Positive Eligibility Review.....and the lesson I have learned is that I should be patient....
But I want to ask, how is the PER received? Is it by e-mail, courier or regular mail?
And I saw someone post that it takes 30 to 45 days...
I hope we hear more good news here....

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
magdy580 said:
Hi Moori, Cairo, Canady and others

There is something confusing about the address of Cairo VO, on the site they state twi different addresses.

One: 26 Kamel El Shenawy

Two: 6 Mohamed Fahmy El Sayed Street

What do you think ?

Magdy
Dear Magdy,

You dont have to panic about the two addresses. If you are supposed to send something to the embassy, you will do it by courier as far as I am guessing. When you do that, with either addresses you are writing, you will be hitting the correct address. Just make sure that you state " Visa section " " Immigration section ".

FYI, I have sent all my documents and even passport using DHL which is the same courier the canadian embassy in cairo is using to send us registered letters and passports back.

Dearest regards and best of luck,

Amr