Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
First PER e-mail received yesterday.

PER Date 28th April.
E-cas status checked yesterday and now, says; "CIO ER Complete".

PCC with the application: NO

Please update.
Thanks

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wicky said:

PER Date 28th April.

Please update.
Thanks
Congratulations wicky! Please provide us the date of encashment which is mentioned in your PER and the starting 3 letters/numbers of your application number.

@ Anil, never could I delete any of our admins from the spreadsheet. You guys are the reason this thread does so well and keeps growing. You guys are the backbone of our forum family.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
As June is approaching the immigration rules may be revised again with new NOCs and the present applications may be affected somehow. So are the VOs slowing down to accommodate this change. Is there any indication that this might happen.

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Good saying and perfect analsis,+1 for you freind.

Alshami

Cairo said:
That sounds like a great idea, Entemaria!

Fact is that many of us, immigrants (to be), think that by moving to another society will live in our own bubble through which we will be able to see others through their bubbles with a disability to interact. Unless there is a perception of 'no bubbles', people will not live in harmony. It will take time for each to understand how others from different cultures behave and react. For instance, middle-easterners and others, by culture, react with their hearts in a situation where no emotions are required. Business for example. Some take matters personally while it is purely business with hardly anything to do with a habit of drinking tea with 4 sugars instead of none. Absolutely personal!

On the other hand, in a western culture, people are work oriented and that to sustain an acceptable level of a professional and financial standard, one has to work. Simple: work time is for work. Everything else comes after, or before. It all goes back to education and political factors where differences between one society and the other could be substantial.

It brings us to self-confidence and belief in our own cultures and values. I strongly believe in holding on to those values while sharing values of others and respecting them. This is what makes a multicultural society and that is why it is called multicultural. You hold on to your values while respecting those of the others.

I can elaborate with more detailed examples here but I believe I have made my point across.

Your respect to both values is an integral part to your self respect and the respect of others to you and the recipe for success in a multicultural society.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Cairo said:
That sounds like a great idea, Entemaria!

Fact is that many of us, immigrants (to be), think that by moving to another society will live in our own bubble through which we will be able to see others through their bubbles with a disability to interact. Unless there is a perception of 'no bubbles', people will not live in harmony. It will take time for each to understand how others from different cultures behave and react. For instance, middle-easterners and others, by culture, react with their hearts in a situation where no emotions are required. Business for example. Some take matters personally while it is purely business with hardly anything to do with a habit of drinking tea with 4 sugars instead of none. Absolutely personal!

On the other hand, in a western culture, people are work oriented and that to sustain an acceptable level of a professional and financial standard, one has to work. Simple: work time is for work. Everything else comes after, or before. It all goes back to education and political factors where differences between one society and the other could be substantial.

It brings us to self-confidence and belief in our own cultures and values. I strongly believe in holding on to those values while sharing values of others and respecting them. This is what makes a multicultural society and that is why it is called multicultural. You hold on to your values while respecting those of the others.

I can elaborate with more detailed examples here but I believe I have made my point across.

Your respect to both values is an integral part to your self respect and the respect of others to you and the recipe for success in a multicultural society.
I gave you a +1 already but I just have to say thank you for this wonderful post. So aptly put. Thanks for sharing this Cairo.

9j

montycan

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 oct 2010
AOR Received.
16-march-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-feb-2011
Med's Request
11-april-2011 [rectified m/r recd. 21 june 2011]
Med's Done....
06 july 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-04-2011 ( rprf encashed 30 april 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 30-09-2011
LANDED..........
with god`s grace soon
Dear Kefchi1
Sorry to misspell ur name.
MONTY

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
wenstumped said:
Congratulations wicky! Please provide us the date of encashment which is mentioned in your PER and the starting 3 letters/numbers of your application number.

@ Anil, never could I delete any of our admins from the spreadsheet. You guys are the reason this thread does so well and keeps growing. You guys are the backbone of our forum family.
Thanks wenstumped,

I cannot find BD encashment date as it appears nowhere in my email/ reply or e-cas,

the starting 3 letters of my application are E000.

Thank
Wicky

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:
Dear brother Cairo

It has happened so many times ....... I mean you, Canady, engy, moori, magdy ...... have always come to help and sort out the matter emotionally and peacefully, that too with such an ease. Like I too want to say good words and pacify ....... but never succeded. Moreover, I never even acknowledged you people's efforts. May be becauce I am a person with very short temper ..... my kids call me hot plate ..... ;D :p ;D ...........Still have to learn so much.... And surprisingly you all are from same VO!!

I would certainly like to meet you all in Canada ...... May come to know the actual meaning of life ..... :)

Cheers, Anil
Anil, bro:

A successful company will employ the best personnel for each department, each with his/her own talents. It is very important that they share one common goal, which is success, even though they differ in their specialities, and they must!

I appreciate your kind words and will be honoured to meet partners of success. It is indeed a tiny world, tinier than we may all ever think.

As for kids, I adore them. My kids love it when they hear my stories when I used to be exactly the same, or even worse than them. I was there one day. I acted and behaved the same. It's a shame to claim to have been a saint while I went through their every single event they've been through... and a bit more! They like it when I admit it. I become the hot plate when needs be :mad:

Let's arrange for that gathering in Canada.

Cheers.

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
arjignesh said:
Hello friends..

OH my God...I have received..

MR+RPRF+PCC .........................my consultant mailed me today...he received letter and our interview is waived.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yes, it should be in this way, quickly and efficiently. Congratulations and Bravo for VO London.

Viktoria

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
My application was recieved by CIO on the 20th of May ( 8 days ago ) I am applying under NOC 3112 it is already 853 by 20th of May ... when I should expect first AOR and do you think I will get through the cap ??????

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wicky said:

PER Date 28th April.

Please update.
Thanks
Congratulations Wicky!

Viktoria

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
Guys please
If I send the RPRF in Canadian Dollars payed on Canadian bank, in favour of " THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA "
WHERE TO SEND THE DRAFT?? CANADA CIC ,CIO or CAIRO VO?????
please advice
thanks

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Viktoria said:
Congratulations Wicky!

Viktoria
[/quote

Thanks, and all the best to you.

Wicky

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
canady said:
Oh Oh Oh, magdy!!!

I'm sorry. I'm not contributing in the forum lately because:

1) I was extremely frustrated and i didn't want to transfer any negative feelings through the forum:
(frustration :(, anger :mad: and sadness :'()

2)I'm quite busy between my work and studying for some exams related to Microsoft as my online exam will be next Sunday. ???

Any way, I have to share this very funny story:

Today, my wife (the main applicant) has received a phone call from Cairo VO. My wife told me, she was shocked :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ because instead of hearing from them regarding the medicals which is extremely delayed, the officer asked her about clarification of (what they have already asked about before) And surprisingly, they didn't open the package that contain the requested documents.And it seems that they may lost it!!!!!!:( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The officer was surprised that we have already sent them the package. She asked about the method we sent it and what dose it contain exactly :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X She told my wife that they will look for it and will contact her if required.

Another funny part that we have inquired three times. The first one to ask for our deadline, the second was to confirm if they have received the package and the third time was to inform them that we did not stick their labels as we have received the second AOR on 27th of April after we have already sent the package although it was dated 9th of March. And they never replied to any of our inquiries. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Even though I'm quite mad of their carelessness and their ignorance, but I'm a little bit relieved (only little) that i knew that they didn't open the package and look at the papers. Because i'm not convinced that they'll take 2months to verify them!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The original application was sent to CIO: 2/9/2010
PER : 21/12/2010
RVO : 4/3/2011
Call to request clarifications : 30/
canady

I am so sorry to hear about the careless attitude from the officer handling your case Canady and I will be adding more support to you with asking for more patience with it all. You will have to track your pathway till you find your way and always remmember : "No gain without pain " Everyone is touched with it a way or another. My prayers are continuing with your situation till its revealed isA :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
katyspring said:

Hi Moori, :)

I didn't mean British Council can give a second copy upon payment.Sorry for any confusion that I have made. :p To make it more clear I should say; You are allowed to ask for five TRF duplicates for free at the time of applying for the exam. If you have already taken the exam and you want to apply for the duplicates later,then you have to pay the fee. In niether case any of duplicates is submitted to you yourself. They can only be submitted to a number of organizations,institutions and universities the name of which you may find on the British Council site. Select your area and then go to the link " Organizations that recognize IELTS". Names and addresses are there. Now you may either ask someone in those organizations to accept to be the recipient of one of the duplicates; So give their address to your exam center-do not disclose to IELTS people that you are doing so to have an extra copy for yourself ;although they may guess themselves as it has become a routine-and then collect your TRF duplicate from that helpful person. Or you may consider the possibility of dispatching your application to CIO from the IELTS center where you will be handed over one of duplicates to include in your package.

This is what I was said by IELTS people when I was desperately seeking for a copy to re-submit when my first package to CIO had been reported as lost by the courier. Anyway, I managed to get two of the duplicates from two institutions whose helpful staff agreed to be named as the recipient.

Katy
Alrighty then ;) thx for your inputs :D Those efforts came by expierence pathway so its so so appreciated ;)