Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
Thank U all for ur wishes...

I think i have received fastest MR+PCC+RPRF........

But all the best to all the forum member.....

I wish all for fast process..........

Thanks

kefche1

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
montycan said:
Dear Ketchi,

My medical papers reached me with some mistake regarding interchange of my kids photographs on each other`s medical form. So i sent back these papers for rectification alongwith rprf which got encashed on 30th April. It was due to the mistake on the part of my consultant,who wrongly wrote names on the b/s of the photographs. Also ,may there be some other documents which need rectification at some stage ? Please guide.
Regards,
MONTY
Dear canmonty

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.31575.html

« Reply #31586 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:29 pm »

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
thanks every1 for good wishes of yours, and my best wishes for all the members, my noc is pharmacist 3131.i am afraid how much vo london is going to take time for further processing since cio has taken almost 7 months just to review eligibility :D
regards

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
arjignesh said:
Hello friends..

OH my God...I have received..

MR+RPRF+PCC .........................my consultant mailed me today...he received letter and our interview is waived.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Firstly many congratulations on your medical requests :)

But secondly, it has to said London are really taking the p*ss now. Some July/August/September 2010 applicants have not yet gone "In Process" and here we have end of January 2011 applicant with medical requests! :( Nothing against you, everyone is happy for you - but London are being very very very unfair to some applicants and they are definitely NOT living up to their promise of processing applications in strict chronological order.

Wayne.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
ADVICE ON PROOF OF FUNDS

Dear fellow post-June-26 thread members,
I have just received a personal message (I won't name the sender) who borrowed money from friends for proof of funds and is nervous because CIC might ask for bank statements, and is asking my advice on what to do next to further help conceal this from CIC.
Let me please make my own position on this VERY CLEAR when people ask me advice about this kind of thing.
Borrowing money for proof of funds and pretending those funds are yours, when they are not, is illegal.
- You will be defrauding the Canadian government
- You will be cheating the system which is unfair on other honest applicants
- It is also unfair on the Canadian welfare system when you arrive in Canada with borrowed money which is not yours
- It is unfair on yourselves to put further strain on what will already be a difficult financial struggle
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
CIC explicitly say "You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person"
These rules apply to all FSW1 applicants. Which part of "You cannot borrow this money from another person" do applicants feel doesn't apply to them? Seems applicants, especially from India, supply only a bank certificate so they can conceal borrowed money and hope CIC won't find out about it.
And then ask me for advice on how best to continue their fraudulent actions. This worryingly seems to be happening more and more.
So, for everyone listening, I won't condone this and won't give any advice on how to trick CIC in this regard. If CIC find out that you borrowed funds and pretended they were yours, not only will they fail your application but it may also make you inadmissable to apply again for a number of years.
Furthermore, for anyone who has cheated the system in this manner, I hope you are caught.
On a more constructive note, if people want my genuine advice - if you do not yet have adequate funds to apply:
1) Save up, or also look into selling assets. Some visa offices will also accept equity in property as proof of funds so if you own a house you can provide 3 valuations and a mortgage letter as part or all of your proof of funding
2) If funds are a problem then you can secure a job offer and apply in Category 2, in which case you are not required to provide proof of funds.

Wayne.
Amen to that!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! Arjignesh, congratulations mate. Your timelines are unbelievable. You've raced ahead of everyone else here, especially those of us from London VO.

I'm personally still waiting and praying to get my medical requests. I have no idea why its taking so long but I know I'm going to celebrate like crazy when they finally get here.

All the best to everyone waiting to hear something this coming week.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katyspring said:
And I hope the same for you and other long-waiting friends , with good Luck and many best wishes along! :)

Katy
Thanx Katy!
We can really use some good luck wishes!

Kind regards,
Louise!

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
Cappuccino said:
Firstly many congratulations on your medical requests :)

But secondly, it has to said London are really taking the p*ss now. Some July/August/September 2010 applicants have not yet gone "In Process" and here we have end of January 2011 applicant with medical requests! :( Nothing against you, everyone is happy for you - but London are being very very very unfair to some applicants and they are definitely NOT living up to their promise of processing applications in strict chronological order.

Wayne.
Thanks Wayne,

I personally also very surprised that how can i get this much fast.... like i always read from London VO applicant waiting...but seriously some luck or what ever worked for me..

For my case i was not in hurry for MR..so I got it fast..I have nice job now and so i was relax..Its like when u need something fast it doesn't come and when u r not in hurry it comes fast...

but now I have to change all my plans..

by d way all the applicant of VO london I wish all the best...

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
wenstumped said:
Wow! Arjignesh, congratulations mate. Your timelines are unbelievable. You've raced ahead of everyone else here, especially those of us from London VO.

I'm personally still waiting and praying to get my medical requests. I have no idea why its taking so long but I know I'm going to celebrate like crazy when they finally get here.

All the best to everyone waiting to hear something this coming week.
Thanks wenstumped..by d way i am also surprised by my time line..

all the best to u also..

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
I forgot to mention that mpatel6 got a query while still in RBVO stage -- and there are few others from other NOCs (Satishman and Raj Chandigarh) who got marriage/tax proof queries while still in RBVO stage.

Doesn't it mean that they actually start processing the file even before it goes 'In Process'?? or how would you explain the above situations?

JasonBourne said:
ND VO - NOC 1122 applicants,

I was tired of seeing RBVO since last 76 days (yes !!!) so decided to chk NOC 1122 ND VO applicants' details.

I have added a sheet to the Intl tracker -- It's named 'NOC 1122 - ND VO ' and it's the second sheet. Those in red/blue font plz chk the comment column and respond accordingly.

tryresistingme, fragrance_of_lotus, nitinkalra99, mpatel6, RAVI, maggi.2minutes and Jurav - Plz post your latest status.

My guess is that Rupal, Destined, Jurav, me and Vicky777 should definitely see some action on our application in next couple of weeks. Let's see.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
JasonBourne said:
I forgot to mention that mpatel6 got a query while still in RBVO stage -- and there are few others from other NOCs (Satishman and Raj Chandigarh) who got marriage/tax proof queries while still in RBVO stage.

Doesn't it mean that they actually start processing the file even before it goes 'In Process'?? or how would you explain the above situations?
As per my understanding VO keeps working on his / her batch of files as and when and also keep making note of queries, if there are none.. then they proceed further with good speed, which results in faster processing.

Regds

Sonir

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
JasonBourne said:

More likely it is lag in updating ECAS. Some applicants files will start processing before ECAS updates, sometimes weeks before.

Wayne.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Was there any ECAS updates or "decision made" cases from ND VO this week at all?