13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
thebeast184 said:
Pradeep,

I looked at these guys timelines. It's so hard to understand Buffalo. These are pre june applicants and there ecas showed RBVO on 3/25/11 and they got 2nd AOR today. I suppose it's true that PJ26 take longer to get MR-2nd AOR since they must do a lot more work prior issuing medicals-2nd aor.

Just my thoughts...
Rod
If you think Buffalo's timelines are screwed you should take a look at London's!

We have October 2010 applicants who got medical requests in March 2011, and July/August 2010 applicants who have not even gone In Process yet! Now January 2011 applicants are starting to get medical requests, and still some of the July/August 2010 are waiting to go In Process.

No clue what's going on.....

Wayne.

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Congratulation ekram

ekram787 said:

Yahoooo.... ;D ;D ;D

I got the passport request today!

Special thanks to Dr. Hasib, for his prediction regarding me as he assumed that, this Tuesday my Passport request should come & it came!

Please update my status!

Regards,
ekram787

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But why are they sending 2nd AOR, when they are sending MR request to us. Just to confuse more. I guess they are sending few medicals just to say later that they did process applications within 1 year. Just to save their A$$.

pradeepkumar_v said:
Hi Buffalo guys,

Just an heads up. I saw in another thread that users who got their aor in aug and oct 2010 from CIO, Sydney received their 2 aor from buffalo today.

Handy link : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-sent-to-buffalo-within-three-months-ahead-or-back-around-nov-2010-t65209.120.html

Thanks,

Pradeep

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
pradeepkumar_v said:
Hi Buffalo guys,

Just an heads up. I saw in another thread that users who got their aor in aug and oct 2010 from CIO, Sydney received their 2 aor from buffalo today.

Handy link : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-sent-to-buffalo-within-three-months-ahead-or-back-around-nov-2010-t65209.120.html

Thanks,
That may be be pre june applicants ,right? any way at least some thing is moving in buffalo.

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello to all my dear friends on the forum!

On this occasion I would especially like to thank Wayne for his blog and CanadaJimmy for his experience.Тhey helped me to respond quickly.

After a reaction from me and my relatives from Canada, only one working day (yesterday was a holiday in Canada) today I got email from the CIO. Here:

Based on a further review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

So finally the error is corrected and the May 24 I got PER.

Here are my data tracker:

Application received by CIO: 5 November 2010
PER issued: 24 May 2011
Country of origin: Macedonia
Country of residence: Macedonia
File num: E00
Old file number was: B05
E-Cas: decision made (from May 23, hopefully after today I got the PER will be changed)

I would like to add for all my friends who have long waited for an answer, do not lose hope, be patient and wait, if you think you've got an unfair response to react immediately.

I'm glad that at this stage for me, things have ended well, but not everything is finished, there's still a long way to visa.....

I love you all

Viktoria

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
DEAR VICTORIA, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sooooo happy for you!!! :D :D :D

made711

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Belgrade, Serbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app. (8.5 band score)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Viktoria said:

On this occasion I would especially like to thank Wayne for his blog and CanadaJimmy for his experience.Тhey helped me to respond quickly.

After a reaction from me and my relatives from Canada, only one working day (yesterday was a holiday in Canada) today I got email from the CIO. Here:

Based on a further review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

E-Cas: decision made (from May 23, hopefully after today I got the PER will be changed)

I would like to add for all my friends who have long waited for an answer, do not lose hope, be patient and wait, if you think you've got an unfair response to react immediately.

I'm glad that at this stage for me, things have ended well, but not everything is finished, there's still a long way to visa.....

I love you all

Viktoria
Dear Viktoria, i'm so happy for you!!! :-*
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! ;D
Hope to see you in Canada!

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Viktoria congrats........and good luck for further processing............

Viktoria said:

I love you all

Viktoria

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
:eek: Viktoria! Congrats! ;D

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Viktoria said:
....After a reaction from me and my relatives from Canada, only one working day (yesterday was a holiday in Canada) today I got email from the CIO. Here:

Based on a further review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. .....
Hi Viktoria. Had wanted to write earlier when I saw your original post, but was caught up with work/travels. I am so glad that I now only need to convey my Hearty Congratulations! to you on this change. I hope that the rest of your journey to Canada passes smoothly. Cheers.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
ekram787 said:

Yahoooo.... ;D ;D ;D

I got the passport request today!

Special thanks to Dr. Hasib, for his prediction regarding me as he assumed that, this Tuesday my Passport request should come & it came!

Please update my status!

Regards,
ekram787
Congratulation ekram.
You deserve it.
Hope you get your visa stampped soon.
-Zahed

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Viktoria said:

I love you all

Viktoria
Very Happy for your Viktoria.
You have won.
Good luck for the rest of the process.
Zahed

Placebo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 10, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 15,2011
Med's Done....
Mar 19, 2011
Passport Req..
Mar 15,2011,PP Submitted Mar 28,2011,RPRF encashed apr7,2011..Decision Made July 22.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29 july 2011
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Dear Victoria, Many Congratulations to you and especially to your RELATIVES who have fought

so hard for your case.

God Bless.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Viktoria said:

I love you all

Viktoria
Congratulations!

I think when they initially reviewed your application they simply overlooked the evidence. Great that you got your PER now.

Hope you and your husband successful landing in Canada and fulfillment of all your wishes.

I used to post on this forum more often than now and at some point was doggedly attacked by several regulars for merely voicing my individual opinion. :eek:

You were among those who never shown unprovoked hostility, and among few who actually congratulated me with PER.

You are a healthy minded , good intentioned person, Canada needs individuals like you!

Wish you and your family all the best !!

Sincerely,
Canada0801