8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
hey viktoria!
congrats and all the best for ur further steps ahead!
I also received a NER today dated may 24,2011 with 2points less and the reson is that they didn't accept my work experience of 1 year in a hospital as the hospital administration just have missed writing my dutiesas in the occupational description of the NOC but i am so surprised that they don't know what a doctor does when they have a licensed from the government to practice in hospital and have the contact no and a reference no of the hospital where they can do a thorough examination.
Also they have mentioned Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration
Viktoria said:
did ur NER also have the same note at the bottom of the page?
I am so depressed and don't know what to do?
Please share ur suggestion...
Hello to all my dear friends on the forum!

On this occasion I would especially like to thank Wayne for his blog and CanadaJimmy for his experience.Тhey helped me to respond quickly.

After a reaction from me and my relatives from Canada, only one working day (yesterday was a holiday in Canada) today I got email from the CIO. Here:

Based on a further review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

So finally the error is corrected and the May 24 I got PER.

Here are my data tracker:

Application received by CIO: 5 November 2010
PER issued: 24 May 2011
Country of origin: Macedonia
Country of residence: Macedonia
File num: E00
Old file number was: B05
E-Cas: decision made (from May 23, hopefully after today I got the PER will be changed)

I would like to add for all my friends who have long waited for an answer, do not lose hope, be patient and wait, if you think you've got an unfair response to react immediately.

I'm glad that at this stage for me, things have ended well, but not everything is finished, there's still a long way to visa.....

I love you all

Viktoria

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Salute to Viktoria, you pushed and succeed.

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
ekram787 said:

Yahoooo.... ;D ;D ;D

I got the passport request today!

Special thanks to Dr. Hasib, for his prediction regarding me as he assumed that, this Tuesday my Passport request should come & it came!

Please update my status!

Regards,
ekram787
Dear Ekram bhai,
Now you are in final stage to get visa, so you are becoming 3rd person from SVO.
Wish you good luck.
Arasah

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ekram787 said:

Yahoooo.... ;D ;D ;D

Special thanks to Dr. Hasib, for his prediction regarding me as he assumed that, this Tuesday my Passport request should come & it came!

Please update my status!

Regards,
ekram787
wowwww...congrates ekram vi...
your fortune teller ;),
Dr.Hasib

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
Viktoria said:
On this occasion I would especially like to thank Wayne for his blog and CanadaJimmy for his experience.Тhey helped me to respond quickly.
I love you all
Viktoria
Congratulations Viktoria, ,Your fast reaction lead to your fast gain, they corrected the mistake
All the best for the rest of the process

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
VIKTORIA,
Finally, The VIctory is yours

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Viktoria said:

After a reaction from me and my relatives from Canada, only one working day (yesterday was a holiday in Canada) today I got email from the CIO. Here:

Based on a further review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Viktoria

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Congrats Viktoria...!!

3 cheers for you..!!

Hopefully now will be our turn to get the Most awaited PER... :)

vari

Viktoria said:

E-Cas: decision made (from May 23, hopefully after today I got the PER will be changed)

I would like to add for all my friends who have long waited for an answer, do not lose hope, be patient and wait, if you think you've got an unfair response to react immediately.

I'm glad that at this stage for me, things have ended well, but not everything is finished, there's still a long way to visa.....

I love you all

Viktoria

ind

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
26-01-2011
Med's Request
8-03-2011
Med's Done....
12-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent on 12-04-2011, then renewed one on 23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
CHRISTMAS TIME
Viktoria said:

I love you all

Viktoria
Hi Viktoria,

You know they were celebrating Viktoria Day on Monday ;D ;D.

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Congrats Viktoria!!

Ekram bhai congratulations!

Hasib bhai: salute to ur prediction!

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
Guys , if Xray for my wife is not done because of pregnancy [ 12 weeks ], no decision can be made without the full Medicals??
and for the RPRF , If payed in Canadian dollars, the Bank draft will be sent to Canada [It's payed on canadain bank, to Receiver General for Canadda ] or Cairo VO??
thanks
Architect_100

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WoooooooooHooooooooooo!!! Congratulations Victoria, I knew it would all turn out in your favor. It simply had to, they can not put aside all the genuine information you have provided. I am so glad, I feel like I got my PER again!!! All the best for the rest of the process, I know everything will go well. Fighters never surrender.

jeev

Mar 20, 2011
Good Morning to all of uuuuu..... :)

Hope today (25/05/11) will receive some good news from our respective Vo's.

Especially the July/August/September applicants should get their E-case status changed to "Decision Made" and receive their Passports back with visa stamped.

I really love to read this forum full of good newses today,hope this will happen by god's grace.

Regards,

Jeevan

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
all for one said:
Morning to Everyone

I am new here and seeking advice to submit my application July 2011, Seniors can you help me, Cappucinno, Dr Hasib, anyone ?

So far I have everything but my proof of fund, i just bought a house with my sister and paying mortgage how can I use this as PROOF OF FUND?

And what do I need to do to show this.

Thanks
All For One
I don't know if anyone responded to your question yet as I am madly trying to catch up on back pages, but.....I do not think you can use the house that you bought with your sister as proof of funds as it is not ONLY in your name or name of a spouse who is emigrating with you. The whole idea of PROOF OF FUNDS is that the money is free and clear for you to bring to Canada with you for your survival until you get a job. Was your sister planning to buy out your portion of the house? Do you have legal documentation saying this? For property to be considered as part of funds (you must check your specific visa office requirements as some may not accept property) you would have to have a market evaluation and your equity in the house would have to be greater than the mortgage, obviously. I hope that makes sense. Funds must be your own. Funds must be unencumbered. Do a search in the white box at the top right corner of the main FSW forum page "proof of funds". You will find lots of discussion about the rules there. Ask your question again on this thread if you still have questions as there are a lot of clever people here. Good Luck.

Canadian Love

Sep 26, 2010
ekram787 said:

Yahoooo.... ;D ;D ;D

Please update my status!

Regards,
ekram787
I WONDER IF Dr. Hasib COULD MAKE SOME PREDICTIONS ON THE Jamaica VO

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Viktoria... :) :D :p :p
Very Happy for you. All the best for remaining process..

Cheers