Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
No I am not but it is close to my place. I know here there is lots of oppurtunities for doctors and nurses but mostly no one wants to move here.

Thanks

ane said:
yes i am a registered nurse. just thought of moving to some other place...........so lots of advertisement in sudbury hospitals......do nyou live in downtown.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
pradeepkumar_v said:
Nope. I am from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.

Why that question arraised ?.
I'm 5 hours away from your place at the capital city and i know another pradeep from the place i asked.
:)

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Which city do you from entemaria ?....

You and ane are related ?..

Thanks

entemaria said:
I'm 5 hours away from your place at the capital city and i know another pradeep from the place i asked.
:)

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Sorry mate.. really sorry to hear that :(

BTW- what happened ?

dibs said:
HI all ,

A real sad news from my end .. ""I'm Out Of The Race " :( got my rejection letter .. My agent messed it up ..

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
pradeepkumar_v said:
Which city do you from entemaria ?....

You and ane are related ?..

Thanks
Yes we are not by blood but by waiting for Buffalo to give a positive reply. Waiting in the line of tortoise game!!!
I think she lives in US and i work in Ottawa, Canada

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
dibs said:
HI all ,
A real sad news from my end .. ""I'm Out Of The Race " :( got my rejection letter .. My agent messed it up ..
Sorry friend. Pls can you give details.
Don't give up. Post details and you may receive help in terms of options available to you.
There are great people in this forum who can help.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE FOR BUFFALO APPLICANTS

After a bit of toiling I managed to track down a number for someone at the Immigration desk at Buffalo (one that didn't just have a recording!). I spoke to her and asked why I hadn't heard anything for 6 months, she explained there was a massive backlog. She took my name, UCI number DOB and address and said she would look up my application and let me know via email if I was on the system or not. She explained that they actually have two systems, a new one and an old one, and at the moment I was speaking to her she only had access to the old system, which I would not be on since I posted to Sydney first. It sounds like it's quite confusing for them over there and they probably alternate on which system they are working on during the day.

This also means that Post June 26thers do not have priority over previous applicants, and also explains the patchy progress from that VO to us new applicants, they are working on us just at a very slow rate. I do wish I'd asked some more general questions such as the number of applications etc. but there we go. Perhaps if people on here can come up with a good list of questions I'll call back and ask them and record the responses.

She also said that phoning her wasn't much better than just using the General Enquiry email address, so I won't be sharing the phone number on here.

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Oh ok... Where do you from in India ?.

When do you came here ?.

Thanks

entemaria said:
Yes we are not by blood but by waiting for Buffalo to give a positive reply. Waiting in the line of tortoise game!!!

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Hi Canadajimmy,

Good job!. Lets wait and see what you get in email.

Hopefully you dont mine sharing with us!.

Thanks,

Pradeep

CanadaJimmy said:

After a bit of toiling I managed to track down a number for someone at the Immigration desk at Buffalo (one that didn't just have a recording!). I spoke to her and asked why I hadn't heard anything for 6 months, she explained there was a massive backlog. She took my name, UCI number DOB and address and said she would look up my application and let me know via email if I was on the system or not. She explained that they actually have two systems, a new one and an old one, and at the moment I was speaking to her she only had access to the old system, which I would not be on since I posted to Sydney first. It sounds like it's quite confusing for them over there and they probably alternate on which system they are working on during the day.

This also means that Post June 26thers do not have priority over previous applicants, and also explains the patchy progress from that VO to us new applicants, they are working on us just at a very slow rate. I do wish I'd asked some more general questions such as the number of applications etc. but there we go. Perhaps if people on here can come up with a good list of questions I'll call back and ask them and record the responses.

She also said that phoning her wasn't much better than just using the General Enquiry email address, so I won't be sharing the phone number on here.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
entemaria said:
Hai Entemaria
i don't live in US,i am in Ontario ,1 hour distance from toronto. Yes, ia am also in the tortoise race.

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
CanadaJimmy said:

Oh wow! Did she explicitly told you that we don't have a priority or you concluded that from your conversation? No wonder they are closing doors for a week...they should do at least a month for us to feel any effect!

Good luck to you and +1 from me for getting a hold of a real person at Buffalo VO! They do exist! :)

~Ira

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
dibs said:
HI all ,

So sorry to hear that :( What are going to do next?

~Ira

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ira.s said:
Oh wow! Did she explicitly told you that we don't have a priority or you concluded that from your conversation?
Just a conclusion, but if I do call back I will certainly ask for more detail. Thanks for the +1 :)

dibs

Oct 17, 2010
Kochi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band score 8.)
dibs said:
HI all ,

Long Story short ....
Its a case of failed ER at the VO ... I had a total of 4.5 yrs exp .. more than 2 yrs as a Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631) and 2 as a Food Service Supervisor(NOC 6212) .. but my consultant wrongly gave the NOC code as 0631 for both my jobs ..

my application was assessed based on 0631 for both my jobs . The Reference letter that I submitted which relates to 6212 was even assessed based on 0631 .. My consultant never cared to put in the correct NOC code of 6212 where I worked as a supervisor, instead he gave the code there as 0631 .... and the application was rejected stating that employment letter do not indicate you performed the actions described in the lead statement for NOC code 0631 (Restaurant and food service managers) for the job i did as a supervisor . I was in fact awarded 17 points for the job that I did as Restaurant manager .

The explanation above is vague .. will post the exact details and wordings of the rejection letter tomorrow..

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
CanadaJimmy said:
Just a conclusion, but if I do call back I will certainly ask for more detail. Thanks for the +1 :)
Of course! I need to think some more about what else you can ask her, but the first thing that comes to mind is how will new set of applications affect us, or backlog in general?! I am thinking that the fact that they are alternating between systems doesn't necessarily mean that anyone has priority. It could be all about numbers and percentages (how many they process from each...). I guess my only question would be about estimate of processing time, just so we can all plan our lives...but I am not sure she'll have any of those answers...

Keep us posted and thanks for sharing!

~Ira