+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
odin2404 said:
...CONGRATULATIONS Temasek, Moori, Ladyk, krishnameister.

...I was thinking of having a secure way to share our contacts, would be a great networking idea once we're in Canada. Any suggestions?

Was also thinking of a X'Mas / NY party this year, chez moi a Toronto, so hurry up y'all and get there soon...
Thanks Rahul.

Thats a great idea! Would be great if most, if not all, of us could meet up at X'mas / NY.

Cheers.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so sorry to hear loss of ur documents........I can feel ur anger n frustration...hope next time Royal Mail is responsible....tc

Cappuccino said:
The problem is I can't afford to rest on my laurels and just wait to see if the bank draft is cashed. If CHC London don't get their documents within their 60 day timeframe I doubt they will give a crap whose fault it is, they will just fail our application.

I can potentially get everything back together again by the end of next week (I ordered a spare PCC but my wife will have to get another one, and will have to be premium service). Just we'll be out of pocket $980 until we can get a refund on the bank draft we sent, since we'll have to order another one without waiting for a refund on the first.

I am hoping that bank drafts can simply be cancelled, like cheques, if they have not been cashed by the recipients?

Wayne.

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
majorhell said:
I am back at home after successfully cracking the interview, what a relief!, First of all thanks to Amar for updating the forum for me. :) Many many thanks to pavan, odin2404, wayne, wenstumped, bindu, katyspring, indira, cam1234, Jasonbourne, Pippin, moabbasi , for your wishes. (Sorry if i missed any names here).
Dear Majorhell,
Congrat. to crack the interview successfully.
My interview date is not fixed yet. Hopping to get help from you by details of your interview, to face my interview successfully.
Best of luck.
Ziaul

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Cappuccino said:
Just been reading about bank drafts - it appears they cannot just be "cancelled" like cheques. Need to actual report them as lost, and may even have to contact the police, before the bank will refund the money. Need to phone HSBC at lunch time to find out the exact procedure.

What a nightmare this day is turning into!!!!!

Wayne.
I don't know why I have strong faith that a package is very unlikely to get lost with courier services.
Hope you get to trace it today, otherwise there's no way but to start with the procedures.

Good Luck!

Magdy

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Gr8 Congratulations...

By the way plz do write your experience in your your word ;) it would be Good for all who follows !!!

majorhell said:
I am back at home after successfully cracking the interview, what a relief!, First of all thanks to Amar for updating the forum for me. :) Many many thanks to pavan, odin2404, wayne, wenstumped, bindu, katyspring, indira, cam1234, Jasonbourne, Pippin, moabbasi , for your wishes. (Sorry if i missed any names here).

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Wayne,

Track your parcel after 7PM today, i hope you will see the status "Delivered"

cheers

BillyG

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/12/2010
AOR Received.
12/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Well done to Major Hell on his successful interview. The week started well and ends well for some :)

Wayne, it may just be a glitch. :eek: Hoping everything gets sorted without you have to run around again.

Nothing to report yet so I close this week. Atleast i got a nice bbq to look forward to tonight........ haahhahaha a few cold ones will help me forget till Monday.... ;)

Bye Bye

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Dear admins :)

If you please change my ecas status in the spreadsheet to Decision Made ;)

Thx

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
Hi Wayne and other members here's how the interview went,

I reached at embassy at 9:45 AM. My interview was scheduled at 10.15 AM. I gave my interview letter at the security check and they told me to go to reception after clearing security checks. I gave the receptionist my interview letter and after typing few lines on her computer she told me to wait in the waiting hall. I was sitting in the waiting hall along with my wife when i heard an announcement for my name and i was asked to come into a cabin. I went in there with all my documents and saw the VO (lady) sitting behind a glass. She was a nice looking lady and she then told me to have seat. Then she introduced herself to me and said that she will be assessing my file now. She didn't asked for my introduction. She got straight to the point that, she don't have my income tax returns in the file, I told her that my consultant has already mailed them to visa office some 15 days ago. She checked again and then found them at the end of file. Then she checked my income tax returns for few mins and then asked me if i have any other documents to submit. I said yes and handed few client profiles and payment receipts to her. She started asking questions about those clients

1. Where is this client from?
2. What do you do for them?
3. How they track the sales you have generated?

Thats all, i answered all questions. Then she asked about my travel history. I have been to UK and most of the Europe last year. So the questions were like

1. Why you travelled there?
2. Where you stayed in UK?

After this she asked few question about marriage.

1. When you got married?
2. Why you married her? (lol)
3. What She do now? (Wife)

okay then she called my wife from waiting hall and asked her few questions

1. What have you studied?(Smiling)
2. What subjects you have studied in your degree? (Smiling)
3. When you met this gentleman? (Smiling)
4. When you got married? (Smiling)
5. In which company you have worked before? (Smiling)
5. Why you left the job? (Smiling)
6. What title you had at that company? (Smiling)

I was just sitting there and noticing the Visa officer. lol

After this she said, Congratulations Mr...... I am approving your application and you will receive your MR and PPR in few days. Best of luck for your future.

We thanked her and came out of cabin.

few things i would like to mention here.

Visa officer was a very polite lady, she was listening to every detail very carefully. She was talking quite seriously with me but when my wife entered the cabin the whole thing changed and she was smiling all the time. :) Now thats the charm of my lady, she just smiles in every situation.

Oh another interesting fact was that my interview went for like 15-20 mins while others were taking like 45mins to 1 hour.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
smaaar said:
Dear Moori,
I sent my IELTS with original transcript of my Master degree of MBA after I discussed with my lawyer.He said this document will grantee enough points to reach more than 67 points.
any way Im feel better now and more exited after I post those document by DHL courier yesterday to my lowyer office for final review and prepare cover letter,and after that he will send it to CIO.But Im worried about my deadline (20/5/2011)so was insist my lawyer to send this document as soon as he receive it.

Also Im indoubt about the consultation af my lawyer,He said NO need to send original transcript of my Master degree of MBA to CIO,He said the copy of this cetrificate is enough according to new instructions of Cairo VO....is it right?

Please be in touch,And share with as your plans and your destination in Canada.

Alshami
Sure I am all eyes awaiting yours and everyones processing wishing all the best IsA for that :) I wouldnt mind to call my consultant daily to ask if he already sent it and pass me the tracking number of such a bundle to make sure it sent by courier and follow up on it. I have not read about the new instructions however I would consider the flexibility of the CIO in going through the documents relying on the fact they gave other opportunities for submitting general IETLS and charging credit cards. Wish you all the good and waiting for your case to be processed in a positive way :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
ashokrenwa said:
Congratulations to all of them who received the GOOOD NEWS...

THIS FORUM SIMPLY ROCKS

aSHOk....
Thx Ashok ;)

Best of luck for you as well :D

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Wow!! It's seems you had a great time there... ;) ;)

All the best buddy for rest of the process... :)

Cheers!Raj.

majorhell said:
Hi Wayne and other members here's how the interview went,

I reached at embassy at 9:45 AM. My interview was scheduled at 10.15 AM. I gave my interview letter at the security check and they told me to go to reception after clearing security checks. I gave the receptionist my interview letter and after typing few lines on her computer she told me to wait in the waiting hall. I was sitting in the waiting hall along with my wife when i heard an announcement for my name and i was asked to come into a cabin. I went in there with all my documents and saw the VO (lady) sitting behind a glass. She was a nice looking lady and she then told me to have seat. Then she introduced herself to me and said that she will be assessing my file now. She didn't asked for my introduction. She got straight to the point that, she don't have my income tax returns in the file, I told her that my consultant has already mailed them to visa office some 15 days ago. She checked again and then found them at the end of file. Then she checked my income tax returns for few mins and then asked me if i have any other documents to submit. I said yes and handed few client profiles and payment receipts to her. She started asking questions about those clients

1. Where is this client from?
2. What do you do for them?
3. How they track the sales you have generated?

Thats all, i answered all questions. Then she asked about my travel history. I have been to UK and most of the Europe last year. So the questions were like

1. Why you travelled there?
2. Where you stayed in UK?

After this she asked few question about marriage.

1. When you got married?
2. Why you married her? (lol)
3. What She do now? (Wife)

okay then she called my wife from waiting hall and asked her few questions

1. What have you studied?(Smiling)
2. What subjects you have studied in your degree? (Smiling)
3. When you met this gentleman? (Smiling)
4. When you got married? (Smiling)
5. In which company you have worked before? (Smiling)
5. Why you left the job? (Smiling)
6. What title you had at that company? (Smiling)

I was just sitting there and noticing the Visa officer. lol

After this she said, Congratulations Mr...... I am approving your application and you will receive your MR and PPR in few days. Best of luck for your future.

We thanked her and came out of cabin.

few things i would like to mention here.

Visa officer was a very polite lady, she was listening to every detail very carefully. She was talking quite seriously with me but when my wife entered the cabin the whole thing changed and she was smiling all the time. :) Now thats the charm of my lady, she just smiles in every situation.

Oh another interesting fact was that my interview went for like 15-20 mins while others were taking like 45mins to 1 hour.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Dr.Alex said:
Me 2 dear; Life is nothing without competition. Usually we have to compet with ourselves for a better life.

am ready mate, let's move:p , wish u the best:)

Waiting . . .

Y2J

May 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urgent reply needed: willing to apply as social worker

hello
I am going to apply under 4152 (social worker).I had BSS(Bachelor of social science) in Economics.
I have 5 years work experience as social worker.
Do you think it is mandatory to have bachelor in social work to apply as social worker?
urgently waiting for your reply

Y2J