+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Q

qenawy

hebagamal said:
Dr qenawy
welcome here :) why wouldnt u send a new application sir if i were u i would have done 4 sure, no matter which one comes first because waiting is really painful would you do este5ara and set your mind :D

as for asaif

Truly praying 4 you to hear good new soooooooon isa :)
thank you heba

I hope god will direct me for good

thanks again

Q

qenawy

asaif said:
Hi Dr. Qenawy, nice to meet you here.
Regarding Mr. Kenney remaining in power or not, honestly, I don't care. I think that my problem is caused by London VO, not by him.
thank you professor

you know
الخطوة نصيب

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
POSITIVE said:
For information about living and working in Canada, please consult the following websites:

The Going to Canada Internet site (www.directioncanada.gc.ca) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

It seems a 2nd AOR letter content.

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
royalman said:
Hello Friends,
Do you think a previous unsuccessfull visitor visa application to US or UK or any other European
country be a cause of delayed processing ? My visitor visa application to UK and US made 8 and 19 year back respectively was rejected because the visa officer was not satisfied that I will come back. Please share if any of those still waiting ar RBVO/AOR or in process for a long time have a similar situation. Please also share anything out of the ordinary that your application might have.
If we know some common factor, we may draw some conclusions.

Royalman
Those member who got their application processed fast please also share if any of you had a similar situation

Thanks

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
mayankpandya said:
I want to thanks to

Pavan,ammaartahir,Rohan09,Jbaby,CHHOTTI,Dr.Hasib,rupesh nayak ...

also i wish all of you good luck for next step.

Regards,
Mayank
Great, thanks Mayank and I wish you luck the way you wished us :)
Cheers 8)

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JasonBourne said:
My post got buried under some heated discussions.....Plz spare few moments at your convenience to address my concern....

Advice needed - Especially from ND VO applicants

In this case, do I have to send the notarized copies of the renewed passport pages ONLY or do I have to send any of the application forms to include the above changes (name and address) ALSO?

Posting this again as I want to finish this ASAP.....

JasonBourne
Just out of curiosity - if you have a year validity left and assuming you would get your visa within that time, why do you want to renew now rather than renew post visa stamping?

But my consultant told me that you need to send notarized copies of any change you make (job change, marraige, birth of baby, address change et al) - I changed jobs after I applied, I only gave them the revised offer letters and payslips, but dont remember signing any forms.

B

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
odin2404 said:
There's another point of discussion here: The RPRF is non refundable. Ethically or otherwise, would they cash in someone's draft even if the application was under scrutiny? Label it as processing charges? Coz they do not process applications further, should one not include the draft for RPRF.
According to the Immigration Cost Recovery Fees- Effective October 12, 2009 at the end...

Fees are for processing of the application only and are NON-REFUNDABLE except for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

We received this document along with medical requests.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
odin2404 said:
I asked Qorax this question too ... he thinks (especially NDVO) keeps carrying on these checks thru Meds, cashing RPRF and PPR.

Thats really scary.
Hey Odin, I fail to understand how can a VO keep carrying on the checks be it background or security even after sending PP request and especially post encashing yr right of permanent residence fee. That would be absurdly preposterous and highly unlikely in my opinion.

What say others :-\

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
made711 said:
We've done our medicals today! ::)

They will send the results next week to VO Vienna... I hope we'll get passport request soon... ;)
best wishes & good luck to you dear :)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Cairo said:
Asaif:
I feel sorry for some of your thoughts. I can totally understand your frustration which has hit ALL applicants who are "delayed". If I were you, I would look back at pre 626 applicants who are on long waiting lists. I believe we are all privileged with this 6-12 months procedure. Twelve months! It is proven to be less for some and many more to come. Final steps are being taken at local VO's in a particular order that may differ from one office to the other and from one applicant to the another from within the same country and within the same VO. Each application has its variants. I want you to to imagine yourself as a Visa Officer. As a human being doing a job, you may be affected by mood swings, problems at work, etc. Your daily schedule is to finialise 5 applications. One day, you are called for a meeting by the Consul. You get an hour and a half delayed which pushes one application to another day. The following day you are feeling lucky and you simply choose another file. A new beginning for a brighter day requires that you start on a whole new application with an unfinished one. You postpone it. You do not omit it from the list. It still has to meet that 6-12 month deadline. It will. Maybe 9 months. Maybe 9 and a half. Maybe 12.

To the visa officer, you are just a file. To a more human visa officer, you are more than a file. He/she cares more and understand your situation. He/she are better workers than the former. They will be promoted someday while the former won't. Applicants are the victims of these variations unless your file is transferred to the latter for better performance but he has to start on it from the beginning. Oh, by the way, he works at a rate of 3 files/day. More scrutiny here. Get the picture? Variants.

As for Canada, It is a beautiful country with great people. They are totally the opposite of what you think. I am truly sorry you feel this way but I am sure the welcoming Immigration Officer at the airport will erase the unjustified thoughts of yours. It will be your entry motivation to this beautiful country. I am basing my words on my true experiences there compared to other countries. I have lived and worked in the UAE with the huge salaries of petroleum. I was still under-payed compared to other nationalities even though for Egypt was great. I quit in the right time.

Remember: Canada wants YOU!

It's a purely fair business deal here to both ends.

Remember: You are being discriminated at in your own country, Egypt. Fact!

There is no discrimination in Canada. It simply is not in their system. The multiculturalism is great and is strictly applied by the book. Canada is formed by immigrants from decades back. You are all the same with exception to time. Being new there does not mean that the old is not an immigrant. Canadians are all immigrants. It's your behaviour and personality that make all the difference. It is up to you and only you.

This forum and thread is an example of how Canada will be like. Canada is the brighter and better picture of the UAE. Trust me on this.

Now, again, it is up to you to believe and live your dark thoughts or relinquish them and live the brighter picture. It truly is bright if you want to see it this way ;)
Totally agree with you Cairo.. +1 from me :)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
majorhell said:
8 days to go for my interview and i am feeling the excitement already. :p
Good luck dear & don't worry, as long as everything in your application is genuine & true, then there is nothing to worry about whatsoever..

Good luck :)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wenstumped said:
Hehehe, Nitroxn, would you like to swap? I guess its all a matter of perspective. You hope to see a change from 'In Process' and I want to see a change to it.
Congratulations go out to mp2canada and Mayank.

Anil, please tell us the story behind mp2canada soon as we are all very curious now. I'm sure you would make an excellent story teller since you have built the suspense really well.

Finally to all my dear friends from VOs all over who are still waiting to be 'In process', we have all done everything we can. We can continue to keep our minds busy by checking the ecas a million times a day and by coming up with conspiracy theories; but at the end of it all, things will happen when they must. Cairo and queencougar have put their views forward in the most beautiful way, helping each of us realize that every name on this forum and every applicant AND every human being has a HUMAN story to them. None of us would be migrating if we were happy where we are, so if someone gets the chance to jump the line and get ahead of me, I'd like to think that although I want and need this more than anything else in the world, that person deserved it more. All the best to everyone here, I truly hope and pray that all of our dreams come true.

All I can 'dispense' right now is patience and hope. As long as we stay determined, we will all make it to Canada, sooner or later (preferably sooner though).
Nice post Wendy.. +1 dear..
We have a saying in my belief.. that's "beautiful patience".. It's not just in being patient, but performing it in a beautiful way as well :)
I hope I get to do that :)

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohan09 said:
Hey Odin, I fail to understand how can a VO keep carrying on the checks be it background or security even after sending PP request and especially post encashing yr right of permanent residence fee. That would be absurdly preposterous and highly unlikely in my opinion.

What say others :-\
Agree with you totally, Rohan09. My thoughts exactly, but that seems to be the case considering what you can assume is happening with NDVO. Meds done, RPRF & PP sent, however, the time between the AOR and med request seems too short to complete all verifications. Guess they hold on to the money and passport purely to avoid delays in closure by reducing the time it takes to request for RPRF and PP post verification and meds.

B

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
POSITIVE said:
still not received letter/docs for Medicals, RPRF etc...got very useless reply from CHC Delhi.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Have you tried calling them maybe?

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey JasonBourne

Maybe this would be of some help, not sure how much though...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39316.0.html

Cheers!

B