Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Shalom1 said:

9j,
Sorry for the delay but I thought you had a reference number to check the status of your application and that your ecas status shows that your application was reviewed and a letter was sent to you but you did not get it. Pls correct me if I am wrong.
Anyway, I pray that you hear good news very soon.

Shalom
Thanks shalom. After we contacted CIO, we were advised that our application is still pending review and we should disregard the current ecas status which indicates that the eligibility review had been completed. Also all other applicants who received their PERs around and after the same time as we should have now have their applications at their respective VOs. Our ecas hasn't changed a bit since. My theory is that an officer at the CIO actually carried out the eligibility review on the day indicated on the e-cas but deferred decision or possibly refereed to another officer for second opinion for whatever reason and the 2nd officer probably hasn't got time to come around to it yet or they are waiting on some external verification. This is just mere speculation anyway, since CIO would not oblige us with the full details of why the application is taking so long.

I am considering ordering a CAIPS Note on my file, I am just not sure if one can order for a file that is still at the CIO stage. My major worry is that, a possible change in the eligibility rule might impact on our case seeing as we have not officially deemed eligible for PR processing as per post June 2010 MI.

9j

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
queencougar said:
I am so sorry that you feel this way, my friend, but I understand these bitter feelings because I have had them too in dark times.
BUT I can tell you this as the truth.
To the people of Canada you will not be a low priority - it is the Visa Office that is to be scrutinised here and not the Canadians. I know this because many times my husband tells me that his work colleagues ask him when his "lovely wife" is coming to be with him, especially now that he has just returned back to work after visiting me back in the UK and every time he has to tell them he does not know.
They all feel sad for us that we must be apart and they cannot understand why there is such a delay and they curse the Canadian system which is their own for the fact that it is keeping good, genuine people like us apart and keeping us from beginning a new Canadian life.
I feel sorry for them also that they have no confidence in their own system because of knowing our plight. My husband's company are being put to great expense and added trouble by their own Government to reapply for his LMO due to this length of time to process and they are being so kind to him about it but nevertheless it is bad that they have to go to this trouble twice.
So do not go to Canada with any bad feeling - even the citizens of the country feel angry and confused about their own system and I know this for a fact. We are all victims of it.
When I get to Canada I already have friends waiting for me who are on my side and so will you discover, even though you do not realise it yet. You will most certainly not be second class and you will be valued and welcomed for yourself.
Great words with a touch of true and genuine feminine feelings, Queencougar. You have correctly relayed the Canadian image, which I have peesonally touched, something I may have failed to relay in my words to asaif the way you did!

Asaif, my brother: know one thing: I am not any better than you. I do need to get my boys there before July. If it does not work out, then I will have to send them out on a visit visa then back again for landing, just to swim the Canadian Nationals. How very inconvenient it can get to some. I try to grasp a bit of patience and get myself busy. Nothing in my hands that ai have not done. We are almost packed and ready to go as a family.

People: keep up the spirit and the morales high up. We are mid way or almost through the process.

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
canady said:
Wow!!! You are amazing, man! Thumps up. ;)

As of me,I'm struggling in Egypt.And for a reason only Allah knows, I tried million of times and still trying to get a job offer anywhere abroad with no luck at all!!! Being " Certified Project Manager" ..being "Account Manager" ... being "System Engineer" ...being "IT Security Supervisor" with over than ten years experience and excellent user of English language seem to be not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Even though being extremely frustrated with the significant delay happened to our file, i would not mind to be delayed but i only need to know that one day our file will be accepted. I'm like a prisoner who is waiting to hear the court decision: "Innocent or Guilty" ? That's exactly how i feel.

I want this immigration so badly. In fact, I'm in a bad need of it. It's just either to live or to die. I'm not aiming for money...I'm not aiming for positions...I'm not aiming for entertainment or just breaking a routine. I need it. I need to live in peace with myself and others...I need to raise my kids in an environment that sharpens their skills and appreciate their talents...I need to live as human and to feel i am a human.

I know that many of this forum members have the same goals and I'm praying that Allah will not let us down.
;)

canady
Thanks Canady :D I appreciate your words.

Jobs in Canada do require that you have some Canadian experience plus you physically have to be there. No employer will favour you for a local native Canadian who has exactly your qualifications with some extras such as being Canadian who knows his whereabouts there, who has studied there and who likes hockey ;)

Put yourself in their shoes before you react. Would "you" have hired "you" while "you" are sat in Egypt, half way across the globe playing IT with Bin Laden, even though he was thousands of miles away from you and in a different continent?

Patience, patience. Get yourself there first and do things one step at the time. You will get all the time and support in the world to do it and a bit more...

Thanks for the +1 ;)

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Cairo said:
Great words with a touch of true and genuine feminine feelings, Queencougar. You have correctly relayed the Canadian image, which I have peesonally touched, something I may have failed to relay in my words to asaif the way you did!

Asaif, my brother: know one thing: I am not any better than you. I do need to get my boys there before July. If it does not work out, then I will have to send them out on a visit visa then back again for landing, just to swim the Canadian Nationals. How very inconvenient it can get to some. I try to grasp a bit of patience and get myself busy. Nothing in my hands that ai have not done. We are almost packed and ready to go as a family.

People: keep up the spirit and the morales high up. We are mid way or almost through the process.
Thank you, Cairo. We all have different stories; each of us have personal frustrations, sadnesses, worries and hopes that mean we are driven to leave our native countries, which I am sure we all love very much and strive for something better for ourselves. Not for money, but other finer things that are at the core of what we need as human beings.
Canada has something we all need - my husband has certainly changed for the better since he has been there and that is proof enough for me that it is the right decision - I hope with all my heart that we all get to experience it soon and realise our dreams.
I am packing too, but I am some way off being done yet ;)

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
9jcanada said:
Thanks shalom. After we contacted CIO, we were advised that our application is still pending review and we should disregard the current ecas status which indicates that the eligibility review had been completed. Also all other applicants who received their PERs around and after the same

I am considering ordering a CAIPS Note on my file, I am just not sure if one can order for a file that is still at the CIO stage. My major worry is that, a possible change in the eligibility rule might impact on our case seeing as we have not officially deemed eligible for PR processing as per post June 2010 MI.
9j
I don't think ordering a CAIPS note is necessary at this initial stage and I am not aware of any change in eligibility rule. The MI has not changed. I will advise that you give them a call and see what happens. If someone understanding picks the call, s/he may give you more details about your application. Ask anyone in the forum to give you the phone number (I don't have it). Who knows, it may solve this mystery for you. Best wishes friend!

Shalom

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
canady said:
Wow!!! You are amazing, man! Thumps up. ;)

As of me,I'm struggling in Egypt.And for a reason only Allah knows, I tried million of times and still trying to get a job offer anywhere abroad with no luck at all!!! Being " Certified Project Manager" ..being "Account Manager" ... being "System Engineer" ...being "IT Security Supervisor" with over than ten years experience and excellent user of English language seem to be not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Even though being extremely frustrated with the significant delay happened to our file, i would not mind to be delayed but i only need to know that one day our file will be accepted. I'm like a prisoner who is waiting to hear the court decision: "Innocent or Guilty" ? That's exactly how i feel.
I want this immigration so badly. In fact, I'm in a bad need of it. It's just either to live or to die. I'm not aiming for money...I'm not aiming for positions...I'm not aiming for entertainment or just breaking a routine. I need it. I need to live in peace with myself and others...I need to raise my kids in an environment that sharpens their skills and appreciate their talents...I need to live as human and to feel i am a human.
I know that many of this forum members have the same goals and I'm praying that Allah will not let us down.
;)
canady
I feel you man. I pray for speedy processing in your application. You desire will come true this year and all thses stressful events will be in the past. Best wishes for you and your family.

Shalom

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Shalom1 said:
I don't think ordering a CAIPS note is necessary at this initial stage and I am not aware of any change in eligibility rule. The MI has not changed. I will advise that you give them a call and see what happens. If someone understanding picks the call, s/he may give you more details about your application. Ask anyone in the forum to give you the phone number (I don't have it). Who knows, it may solve this mystery for you. Best wishes friend!

Shalom
Thanks shalom. We've called the CIO and sent online query several times, we were repeatedly told to wait as our applications are pending review. There are a few of us in the situation (Check the white patch on the tracker ;)) we have been communicating via PM, we tried sending direct fax on the same day to the CIO direct fax line, same outcome - your application is pending review blah, blah, blah......... The only logical reason is to assume that they are carrying out verification of some of the doc submitted. Even that, to the best of my understanding is supposed to be done at the VO. For now it looks like there's nothing to do than wait..................

To Everybody: is it possible to obtain CAIPS note for an application still at CIO stage?

9j

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
queencougar said:
Thank you, Cairo. We all have different stories; each of us have personal frustrations, sadnesses, worries and hopes that mean we are driven to leave our native countries, which I am sure we all love very much and strive for something better for ourselves. Not for money, but other finer things that are at the core of what we need as human beings.
Canada has something we all need - my husband has certainly changed for the better since he has been there and that is proof enough for me that it is the right decision - I hope with all my heart that we all get to experience it soon and realise our dreams.
I am packing too, but I am some way off being done yet ;)
Simple, expressive and comprehensive, again with a touch of humanity. Aboslutely true... ;)

+1 from me here.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cairo said:
Thanks Canady :D I appreciate your words.

Jobs in Canada do require that you have some Canadian experience plus you physically have to be there. No employer will favour you for a local native Canadian who has exactly your qualifications with some extras such as being Canadian who knows his whereabouts there, who has studied there and who likes hockey ;)

Put yourself in their shoes before you react. Would "you" have hired "you" while "you" are sat in Egypt, half way across the globe playing IT with Bin Laden, even though he was thousands of miles away from you and in a different continent?

Patience, patience. Get yourself there first and do things one step at the time. You will get all the time and support in the world to do it and a bit more...

Thanks for the +1 ;)

-I'm trying to be patient, brother. I'm trying. But being that anxious is out of my hand. It's not my nature to be nervous. I am a very calm person except when comes to this.

-Actually, i tried to work in Gulf but no luck! That's what i meant when saying abroad. sorry for misunderstanding .

-In fact, i do have a good and organized plan to follow there and other alternative plans.

- I'm praying for your family to get the visa(s) within this month. My best wishes to you and to your wonderful kids. :) :) :)

canady

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Shalom1 said:
I feel you man. I pray for speedy processing in your application. You desire will come true this year and all thses stressful events will be in the past. Best wishes for you and your family.

Shalom
Many many thanks, Shalom. :)

My best wishes as well to you and your family and i wish that your expected baby will bring good news and all happiness to your family. ;)

canady

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
canady said:
-I'm trying to be patient, brother. I'm trying. But being that anxious is out of my hand. It's not my nature to be nervous. I am a very calm person except when comes to this.

-Actually, i tried to work in Gulf but no luck! That's what i meant when saying abroad. sorry for misunderstanding .

-In fact, i do have a good and organized plan to follow there and other alternative plans.

- I'm praying for your family to get the visa(s) within this month. My best wishes to you and to your wonderful kids. :) :) :)

canady
The gulf is not any better than Egypt. Not anymore. You are better off where you are now. Living in a plastic society is certainly not what you're after.

I guess I did not read your post carefully and took it that you were after a job offer in Canada 8)
Perceptions to the same subject are different... My mind is "set" on Canada. I see nowhere else :-X

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cairo said:
The gulf is not any better than Egypt. Not anymore. You are better off where you are now. Living in a plastic society is certainly not what you're after.

I guess I did not read your post carefully and took it that you were after a job offer in Canada 8)
Perceptions to the same subject are different... My mind is "set" on Canada. I see nowhere else :-X

"plastic society" is a wonderful and meaningful expression. ;)
Believe me, I don't like living anywhere in the Gulf. But I've been through certain circumstances that forced me to search for any opportunity there. As for now, sometimes i feel that all the doors were closed, so that the door of immigration will be opened...or so i hope and pray. :)

canady

Jbaby

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app
File Transfer...
RBVO on 09-04-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2014
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Congrats Mayank...you are a hero.....sadly Im riding on a Buffalo :mad:

mayankpandya said:
Dear Admins,

Finally i got my 2nd AOR letter. It was generated on 20 April 2011.

Please update the tracker.

Regards,
Mayank

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats Cur-Rozen on the completion of your medicals. One step closer to the maple leaf.