Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
krishnameister said:
Hey Wayne, the person who just asked for the advise initially or shared the info he is having. In your view is it called mess? If so, no one cant change your mind set.
Ok, however you misunderstood my word moved away I meant. I am actually trying to say you didn't want to comment anything more on this issue.
I agree with Louise too, but my dear Louise there will be limit to express their opinion and it should not cross the limit.
Krishna
Krishna, the only expression That comes to my mind from your comments on this issue is ' barking at the wrong tree' Wayne has expressed his opinion which is legal for sure. Is it right for a person or not is based on that person's value system ( moral). Some people here are defending it based on their value system. It is illegal that is important.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
krishnameister said:
Hi good morning,

I agree with Wayne and you in terms of policies as everyone should respect policies & procedures but Wayne might not use the demotivated words like cheating and blab blab.

This forum is meant for advising the others or keep all the guys in the loop who applied after 26/6. If you have some thing to advise others, its well appreciated else its better not to demotivate the others.

Regards,
Krishna
Agreed!

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
kolhapuri said:
Krishna, the only expression That comes to my mind from your comments on this issue is ' barking at the wrong tree' Wayne has expressed his opinion which is legal for sure. Is it right for a person or not is based on that person's value system ( moral). Some people here are defending it based on their value system. It is illegal that is important.
Well you are right kolhapuri in that we should look at the legal implications of the matter at hand but the thing is there are people from different cultures and values at the forum; one must respect them. In addition, the person who was asking the question was a new member and was trying to gather some information. Is this the way to treat a new member by a so-called senior member? I bet other seniors like qorax, saqi, pmm, leon, etc must not have done this! There are other ways to show your point of view! Not just by demotivating junior members! If you don't know what's the self-respect, you can't expect respect from others!

Ammaar

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
Kolhapuri, can't you understand from all these views. You may think that few are barking at wrong corner but cant you think from an angle of neutral perspective. The person who posted initially also knows this is wrong and all knows.Still everyone in this loop including me strongly agreeing with value system ( Hoe you understand at least now ).

Suppose if you asks for an advise in this forum that you might have posted your medicals with PP in normal snail mail post because of lack of sufficient funds but assume that as per policies you should send by registered post or speed post.

If some one replied your post that you have cheated the policies, how will you feel? Only advises needed or guidance needed in this forum not too much personal views. You can feel good, if the same person might replied you, its not advisable as per policies but still up to you to decide it, sounds good right.

Hope you understood.

Krishna

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Bindu said:
Hi WhiteKnight !!!!

Is the VO's going slow in PP stamping due to elections in Canada!!

I prefer to call you WhiteKnight instead of DarKnight hope you wont mind..

Regards
Bindu
Whoa! :eek:

You got me stumped here for a second Bindu... When I saw your post, I actually thought that a new member has created an account on this forum with 'WhiteKnight' name and checked to see who he/she was without actually sensing that it's my post which you had quoted and you had changed all the references of 'DarKnight' to 'WhiteKnight'.

Anyways, coming down to your question, I personally don't think that the elections could be causing the delay in the stamping of the Visa. However, it seems to me that there could be a very stringent security check which could be going on as this is the final phase before they actually mark you as a PR candidate and allow you the PR rights and laws in the country.

Let's just hope these checks are done in a more efficient manner and we all get to see the Maple Leaf Visa stamped on our passports soon.

And No!, I don't really mind you calling me 'WhiteKnight' instead of 'DarKnight'... Coming to think of it, it sounds much more positive than a 'DarKnight'. BTW, my wife has been constantly nagging me to get this Bat logo off since I put it here, so you will soon see a new 'Knight' replacing it.

Thanks,
The Knight In Shining Armor

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
krishnameister said:
Kolhapuri, can't you understand from all these views. You may think that few are barking at wrong corner but cant you think from an angle of neutral perspective. The person who posted initially also knows this is wrong and all knows.Still everyone in this loop including me strongly agreeing with value system ( Hoe you understand at least now ).

Suppose if you asks for an advise in this forum that you might have posted your medicals with PP in normal snail mail post because of lack of sufficient funds but assume that as per policies you should send by registered post or speed post.

If some one replied your post that you have cheated the policies, how will you feel? Only advises needed or guidance needed in this forum not too much personal views. You can feel good, if the same person might replied you, its not advisable as per policies but still up to you to decide it, sounds good right.

Hope you understood.

Krishna
There was another forum member (thankfully banned and post removed) who wanted to know if his brother could fix IELTS results for an examination to be held in Ahemdabad.

Another point, this forum's huge. Imagine a VO going through all this and thereby delaying "honest" applications because of the ways and means around their requirements.

The value system is the same everywhere. It is the lack of one thats prompting these comments. And if a person feels its wrong, he / she's free to express. Maybe its "us" who should tone down our super sensitiveness to blunt and honest feedback.

Thanks

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
DarKnight said:
Whoa! :eek:

You got me stumped here for a second Bindu... When I saw your post, I actually thought that a new member has created an account on this forum with 'WhiteKnight' name and checked to see who he/she was without actually sensing that it's my post which you had quoted and you had changed all the references of 'DarKnight' to 'WhiteKnight'.

Anyways, coming down to your question, I personally don't think that the elections could be causing the delay in the stamping of the Visa. However, it seems to me that there could be a very stringent security check which could be going on as this is the final phase before they actually mark you as a PR candidate and allow you the PR rights and laws in the country.

Let's just hope these checks are done in a more efficient manner and we all get to see the Maple Leaf Visa stamped on our passports soon.

And No!, I don't really mind you calling me 'WhiteKnight' instead of 'DarKnight'... Coming to think of it, it sounds much more positive than a 'DarKnight'. BTW, my wife has been constantly nagging me to get this Bat logo off since I put it here, so you will soon see a new 'Knight' replacing it.

Thanks,
The Knight In Shining Armor
The new Knight looks cool. Maybe we further the rechristening to "Aragorn" of Gondor!!!! ;D

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
Cappuccino said:
On a more positive note - our medical results reached CHC London this morning!

" Your item with reference XXXXXXXX was delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 28/04/11 .

Thank you for using this service.

We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.

The electronic Proof of Delivery for this item is now displayed below. "

Signed for by AZIZ.

It is now 8am here in the UK which means CHC London are open before 8am? Guess they may have a security guy to sign for Special Delivery post.

Wayne.
Dear Wayne

How did you know about the delivery status for your medical ?

i know after you go to doctor ( listed by embassy ) you will not able know anything after that.... the

doctor send the medical but you cant know about delivery status ?

could yo tell us about that?

thanx

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
ammaartahir said:
Well you are right kolhapuri in that we should look at the legal implications of the matter at hand but the thing is there are people from different cultures and values at the forum; one must respect them. In addition, the person who was asking the question was a new member and was trying to gather some information. Is this the way to treat a new member by a so-called senior member? I bet other seniors like qorax, saqi, pmm, leon, etc must not have done this! There are other ways to show your point of view! Not just by demotivating junior members! If you don't know what's the self-respect, you can't expect respect from others!

Ammaar
If you want me to "drop" this I suggest you guys do the same. Now you are accusing me of mis-treating a new member (who, by the way, has been posting here for 5 months and certainly isn't a new member), and you are running dangerously close to re-igniting this argument. I am trying to drop it but I WILL NOT put up with accusations like that.

I actually replied to 3 or 4 of the above such posts because I disagreed with what you'd said so strongly, but I chose to remove my posts to avoid dragging out the issue and to avoid giving the thread too much of a negative note.

However if you're going to continue to poke the fire with your stick, as you have above, then expect some flames!

Your call. Please decide.

Wayne.

fro

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
File Transfer...
01 April 2011 , In process since 16 sep 2011
Med's Request
09 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
12 june 2012 inshallah
Hallo I am new
NOC 3113
VO London
place of Residence Saudi Arabia
App received 08.02.2011
1AOR 23.03.2011
RBVO 08.04.2011
Med waiting

Jeniya

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Kottayam, Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted/CIO
AOR Received.
8/02/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted/CIO
Med's Request
18/03/2011
Med's Done....
23/12/2011
Passport Req..
for new born Submitted to NDVO on 28/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
by April fisrt week
Thank you indira

you modifiled it well

thanks again

indira_prab said:
Replied to your email :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Im not Wayne but I answer you with my situation.

Actually, you can ask doctor your tracking number and you can know about delivery status.

Travel Dream said:
Dear Wayne

How did you know about the delivery status for your medical ?

i know after you go to doctor ( listed by embassy ) you will not able know anything after that.... the

doctor send the medical but you cant know about delivery status ?

could yo tell us about that?

thanx

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
krishnameister said:

Hope you understood.

Krishna
OK so we're not "dropping it" then? Fine. I tried to drop it, seems you guys were unwilling to.

Firstly, Bkcnbr is not a child. If he has any issues or problems with my opinions regarding his proof of funding, then HE can tell me that. And he's been posting here for almost 5 months, he can speak for himself. And since my opinions were directed at neither yourself nor ammaartahir I really don't care what either of you guys think about them.

Secondly, I very strongly believe we in no way should condone advising people on how to cheat the system. And whichever way you slice it, it IS cheating. If you don't like the word, you don't have to like it. But I am just telling it how it is. I don't post here to boost my ego or gain popularity, I post here to share information and try to help people, but help them the right way, not the wrong way.

Now, I am once again prepared to drop the matter - for the sake of not dragging this issue out and annoying people and making things sound too negative. But it's gotta work both ways - for this issue to be dropped we've ALL got to drop it.

As I said to ammaartahir, your call.

Wayne.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Done added...
Want some more info: Your mode of payment? & And payment encashment date as per PER (1st AOR)?

fro said:
Hallo I am new
NOC 3113
VO London
place of Residence Saudi Arabia
App received 08.02.2011
1AOR 23.03.2011
RBVO 08.04.2011
Med waiting