Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Raj04 said:
OMG, you guy's are crazy... I remember CHC is alerting us in the medical letter for such things...
“ We suggest that you not make any commitments related to the application until your case has been concluded. ANY STEPS THAT YOU TAKE NOW EG. DISPOSING OF PROPERTY OR EFFECTS, OR GIVING UP EMPLOYMENT OR ACCOMMODATION OR TAKING OTHER COMMITMENTS CONCERNING YOUR PROPOSED MIGRATION OR VISIT TO CANADA WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.”
I know this is an individual decision, also understand it is good to be optimistic... but still there is lot of risk involved...
Rgds,Raj.
Well, it's not that difficult for me to get another job in Chennai if i really need to:p.. The thing is i needed a break personally :).

Yes, I'm trying to be an eternal optimist ;)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odin2404 said:
Good morning all,

I've been reading the comments regarding the proof of funds, and I tend to agree with Wayne here.

1) If they've mentioned that POF cannot be loaned for the purpose of immigration then it "cannot" be loaned.
2) We're all escaping either a corrupt environment or one that for some reason does not make us comfortable and looking forward to a life in Canada. What purpose does beginning such a journey by bending the rules solve?
3) If a certain individual does not have clear funds in his or her account, payback's gonna be a B*tch! How difficult does life get for such an individual then? This is what CIC is trying to avoid by setting clear guidelines.
4) This I do not understand - CIC in my belief are a group of people with a neutral attitude. Sure we may end up with a Visa Officer with a bad attitude but that gives us no right to paint them all with the same brush. Someone says, they lie about time frames. Why would they lie? Is that like a SOP at the CIC? NO! They are delayed, and being from India especially, we should be used to delays. Let's not speak as if we're used to Utopia and therefore the VOs and the CIOs are the furthest from it. Remember, these guys represent Canada, and all you're gonna experience in it. If you cannot stand it already, withdraw.

Lastly, I apologize if this was overtly aggressive. It's just that we should stop condoning bending the laws / rules and looking the other way. Else we all are better where we are.
Hi good morning,

I agree with Wayne and you in terms of policies as everyone should respect policies & procedures but Wayne might not use the demotivated words like cheating and blab blab.

This forum is meant for advising the others or keep all the guys in the loop who applied after 26/6. If you have some thing to advise others, its well appreciated else its better not to demotivate the others.

Regards,
Krishna

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Raj04 said:
Hey Barkat,

We have registered ourselves in newcomersuccess.ca, they acknowledge our request immediately and asked us to submit the resume & medical letter. In the mail, they mentioned about the place where they conduct these sessions. While submitting the above documents, we have opted for location Mumbai. So, accordingly they had given us the next available dates in Mumbai.

Rgds,Raj.
Raj, I have register CIIP and got the email of confirmation receipt. Where we have to submit documents?

Thanks
Barkat

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odin2404 said:
Good morning all,

I've been reading the comments regarding the proof of funds, and I tend to agree with Wayne here.

1) If they've mentioned that POF cannot be loaned for the purpose of immigration then it "cannot" be loaned.
2) We're all escaping either a corrupt environment or one that for some reason does not make us comfortable and looking forward to a life in Canada. What purpose does beginning such a journey by bending the rules solve?
3) If a certain individual does not have clear funds in his or her account, payback's gonna be a B*tch! How difficult does life get for such an individual then? This is what CIC is trying to avoid by setting clear guidelines.
4) This I do not understand - CIC in my belief are a group of people with a neutral attitude. Sure we may end up with a Visa Officer with a bad attitude but that gives us no right to paint them all with the same brush. Someone says, they lie about time frames. Why would they lie? Is that like a SOP at the CIC? NO! They are delayed, and being from India especially, we should be used to delays. Let's not speak as if we're used to Utopia and therefore the VOs and the CIOs are the furthest from it. Remember, these guys represent Canada, and all you're gonna experience in it. If you cannot stand it already, withdraw.

Lastly, I apologize if this was overtly aggressive. It's just that we should stop condoning bending the laws / rules and looking the other way. Else we all are better where we are.
Hello Everyone,

I would like to request all the forum members that please do not use the foul words like B*tch or some **** kind of language. We are all educated and working in high standards work cultures, and hope everyone understood.

Regards,
Krishna

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
krishnameister said:
Hi good morning,

I agree with Wayne and you in terms of policies as everyone should respect policies & procedures but Wayne might not use the demotivated words like cheating and blab blab.

This forum is meant for advising the others or keep all the guys in the loop who applied after 26/6. If you have some thing to advise others, its well appreciated else its better not to demotivate the others.

Regards,
Krishna
True, he's apologized for that ... and moved on.

Like I was saying, my comments were on the principle of the matter, I'll let it rest there too.

God luck on your PR journey.

Cheers,
Rahul.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
krishnameister said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to request all the forum members that please do not use the foul words like B*tch or some **** kind of language. We are all educated and working in high standards work cultures, and hope everyone understood. --- Even though we're open to discussing bending PR rules

Regards,
Krishna
well well, payback's a b*tch is a figure of speech. It's not directed at any person. And I'll take my censorship from the moderator - THANK YOU!

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odin2404 said:
True, he's apologized for that ... and moved on.

Like I was saying, my comments were on the principle of the matter, I'll let it rest there too.

God luck on your PR journey.

Cheers,
Rahul.
The person who made this mess moved on, but few are still. Anyhow thanks and all the best.

Regards,
Krishna

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
krishnameister said:
The person who made this mess moved on, but few are still. Anyhow thanks and all the best.

Regards,
Krishna
Hey! I didn't "make this mess", the applicant who provided the fraudulent proof of funding information in his application did that. I was simply saying how wrong I felt it was.

I have "moved on" but please do not make me out to be the bad guy here, I am not the one breaking the law.

Wayne.

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
hey barkat,

Reply to same mail and send your documents as attachment.

Rgds,Raj.

barkat123 said:
Raj, I have register CIIP and got the email of confirmation receipt. Where we have to submit documents?

Thanks
Barkat

Vrachar

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2010
AOR Received.
CIO PER: 03-03-2011
File Transfer...
VO Vienna: 25-03-2011
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011
LANDED..........
22-10-2011
arasah said:
Congrates!
odin2404 said:
Congratulations
EnvioZA said:
CONGRATS. Your MR came pretty fast. Hope the rest of the process will over nicely with same speed.
-Zahed
indira_prab said:
Congrats guys :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Thank you very much! Wish you all the best!! :)

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hey! I didn't "make this mess", the applicant who provided the fraudulent proof of funding information in his application did that. I was simply saying how wrong I felt it was.

I have "moved on" but please do not make me out to be the bad guy here, I am not the one breaking the law.

Wayne.
Correct!
You were just writing down your opinion and that's what this forum is all about...writing down your opinion!
The only thing I have to say about this is: If you are willing to take a risk by bending the rules, you must be prepared to loose as well.

Kind regards,
Louise!

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Louise-01 said:
Correct!
You were just writing down your opinion and that's what this forum is all about...writing down your opinion!
The only thing I have to say about this is: If you are willing to take a risk by bending the rules, you must be prepared to loose as well.

Kind regards,
Louise!
Couldn't have said it better Louise! +1 for you!

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Jeniya said:
Hi Indira
I had sent you a mail yesterday
can you please revert
As you know I have to dispatch the Docs to NDVO Today
Regards
Ajimon
Replied to your email :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
On a more positive note - our medical results reached CHC London this morning!

" Your item with reference XXXXXXXX was delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 28/04/11 .

Thank you for using this service.

We can confirm that this item was delivered before the guaranteed time.

The electronic Proof of Delivery for this item is now displayed below. "

Signed for by AZIZ.

It is now 8am here in the UK which means CHC London are open before 8am? Guess they may have a security guy to sign for Special Delivery post.

Wayne.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Hey Wayne, the person who just asked for the advise initially or shared the info he is having. In your view is it called mess? If so, no one cant change your mind set.

Ok, however you misunderstood my word moved away I meant. I am actually trying to say you didn't want to comment anything more on this issue.

I agree with Louise too, but my dear Louise there will be limit to express their opinion and it should not cross the limit.

Krishna