Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Cappuccino said:
We also got requests for fresh PCCs for myself and my wife, with our medical requests. A little annoying since the PCCs we sent with our original application do not expire for another 3 months and we already did our medicals now!

Had you sent your PCCs with your original application?

Best of luck,
Wayne.
Wayne , PCC you sent with your application, was it from UK only? In that case they probably ask it again just to make sure that your are on the clear after you submitted your application. Although it's strange since PCC is valid for a year after reaching their hand. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I wonder what would be the case, if more than one PCC are submitted and you never visited one of the countries after application submission? Any idea? I am in this group of applicants. Although I have started the process to obtain freash PCCs from abroad but I just hope they don't ask to resubmit ( I submitted with Application package on OCT). I saw some applicants are asked to get freash PCC regardsless their previous submission. Again some applicants (Kollapuri ?) are requested to submit original copies of old one not fresh...Probably depends on visa officer who is dealign with your case?? any thoughts...?

Zahed

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Dear seniors, can anyone of you give me a suggestion to the following:-

As you may be knowing that I had changed my residential address in Dec and accordingly sent several reminders to ND vo for change of address which they haven't done yet.

Today I spoke to the postman regarding a post I am expecting (passports) and the reply he gave me is that the passports will only come to the old address and the GOI rules do not permit diversion.

I don't know what to do about it, should I send NDVO one more reminder for change of address else my passports will go back to the sender.

Pls advise

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DarKnight said:
CB,

Are you saying that your case is complex and that's why it is taking time for them to make a Decision!?

Even if that's a valid thought, is it applicable to all the people who've submitted their Passports to the VO?... I don't think so.

Anyways, it won't hurt to have another piece of information as it will only help in finding out a trend. I will leave it to the Admins. to decide if they can take the pains of handling one additional column of information.

Cheers!
DarKnight
No one can guess working of VO

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t39578.0.html;msg428542;topicseen#msg428542

mikey2010

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2010
AOR Received.
January 10, 2011 / February 17, 2011
IELTS Request
September 20, 2010
File Transfer...
In Process, May 7, 2011
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
May 14, 2011
Passport Req..
May 5, 2011; Sent June 6, 2011; Decision Made June 25, 2011
Cappuccino said:
Was bored so I gave my blog a little cosmetic makeover - see what you think! :D

Wayne.
Well Wayne, I like your theory that the address disappears from ECAS when a file is migrating from CAIPs to GCMS. My address disappeared last Sunday - so hoping for some good news! BTW, I am still RBVO :(

maplecan

Nov 25, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
31-3-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
28-2-2011
Med's Request
13-5-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-5-2011
Needhi said:
thanks Indira, Mikey, Moabassi for ur wishes :)
Rupesh nayak ...They don't asked for new PCC's
Rohan ..M unable to reply to ur PM, so posting here...yes your consultant will recieve 2nd AOR and Medicals,they'd be sending it to the person whose address we have mentioned in the forms submitted initially...U must have signed the form of representative so they'll recieve it...
Dear Needhi,

I am also from Ahmedabad and would like to contact you. is there any mean we can contact each other. Have you completed your medicals?
Regards,

Maplecan

roseapple08

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Visa Office......
Taipei
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
Cappuccino said:
We also got requests for fresh PCCs for myself and my wife, with our medical requests. A little annoying since the PCCs we sent with our original application do not expire for another 3 months and we already did our medicals now!

Had you sent your PCCs with your original application?

Best of luck,
Wayne.
Hi Wayne,
It is really annoying, especially, for someone who needs to spend more time and money to have a fresh PCC. I need to apply the FBI PCC, it takes about 1~2 months(or 3 months before) to get it. However, the VO gives only 45~60 days to prepare that. in addition, they ask the PCC should be issued within three months. I have to apply the FBI PCC before they ask for that. It means If they delay to request, we need to apply again and again???????? :'(
good luck for processing.
Roseapple

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanabelj said:
Hi All

URGENT UPDATE FOR LONDON APPLICANTS

I Got a letter from london visa office to submit the following documents in 45 days
Letter is dated 12 april 2011

Documents requested are
1) Fresh PCC for my self and spouse
2) Bank statement as bank letter is insufficient
3) Original education documents for myself and spouse
Hi Sanabelj,

Congratulations on receiving some word from the VO. Did they only ask for these documents though? No medical requests hidden somewhere in between?

Also I can't seem to find you in our tracker, could you please add your details so our admins can enter them in our spreadsheet. ;D

asoo62

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Hi Sanabelj,
You said the bank letter was insufficient, you mean that the amount of money in it was less than required? or the letter itself was not acceptable to them?

sanabelj said:
Hi All

URGENT UPDATE FOR LONDON APPLICANTS

I Got a letter from london visa office to submit the following documents in 45 days
Letter is dated 12 april 2011

Documents requested are
1) Fresh PCC for my self and spouse
2) Bank statement as bank letter is insufficient
3) Original education documents for myself and spouse

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
Hi, cud any of the senior members give an apporx time taken between the issue of the first file number by CHC NovaScotia and the second file number by VO? My VO is London and I got my file number from CHC NS on 14th April 2011. I understand the secong file no: is issued after the verification of qualification and work exp by the VO, is this right? And do this file number come with the med request usually. Would highly appreciate if any one could advise. many thanks

BillyG

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/12/2010
AOR Received.
12/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi All,

Got a query...... How does one know what his/her BROUGHT FORWARD date is. Is it for all stages of the application or only after MR.

CONGRATS to Mchowdhry on getting the 2nd AOR.

Cheers

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Sorry dear friends ......

I left for a small vacation with family ..... till the last moment it was undecided, so couldn't inform anyone!!
And now I am back .....have to go through almost 80 pages ....... :eek: :eek:
Congrats to dear friends whoever have received PER / AOR / MR / PPR / DM ....... ;D ...... will wish them again after I go through the progress in last few days of my absence ..... ;)

Cheers, Anil

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Welcome back Anil bhai...

Sorry missed you yesterday ... :(

anil04_10 said:

I left for a small vacation with family ..... till the last moment it was undecided, so couldn't inform anyone!!
Congrats to dear friends whoever have received PER / AOR / MR / PPR / DM ....... ;D ...... will wish them again after I go through the progress in last few days of my absence ..... ;)

Cheers, Anil

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada100 said:
Hi, cud any of the senior members give an apporx time taken between the issue of the first file number by CHC NovaScotia and the second file number by VO? My VO is London and I got my file number from CHC NS on 14th April 2011. I understand the secong file no: is issued after the verification of qualification and work exp by the VO, is this right? And do this file number come with the med request usually. Would highly appreciate if any one could advise. many thanks
I truly wish we could answer your questions but things have been incredibly slow and unpredictable at the VOs. Most of the early applicants (PERs issued Nov-Jan) are still waiting to hear from London VO.
You could take a look at the spreadsheet to get a better idea of how things are moving (or not).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

Also, if you are not already in our spreadsheet, please provide your details so our admins can add your information.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:

Cheers, Anil
Welcome back Anil, you were missed. I hope you had a relaxing vacation though, now it's back to the waiting!