Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Cappuccino said:
Not sure even that stacks - how does that theory explain the 2 London October applicants to receive medical requests when all of July, August and September are still waiting?
Personally I think they dropped the entire pile of applications and stacked them back up again in a random order ;)
Wayne.
Well, that might be the case too :)..

Wayne, i think your app is into processing now and medicals will reach you before end of this week :).. As we all know, London does the processing straight away without the AOR. Some applications take longer time for processing, while others are quicker. As we did with our PER, i guess we need to assume that London sends out the MRs, just that those few are not in our forum or inactive.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
CHEERSMAN said:
Hi Anil, Indira and to all senior members in the forum

I have a quiery; I am basically from Mumbai with passport issued there. Now my current residence is Cochin. For the PCC going via local Passport office will take a hell lot a time considering the fact that I am from Mumbai. Should I approach the local Police commissioner's office i.e Cochin for the same. Which do you feel should I opt to get a speedy PCC. Do clear this doubt for me.

Thanks
Cheersman.
Dear bro

We may be of little help to you on this....... :eek: ...... The problem is every state has their own set of working culture / routine. Some RPOs / PCOs believe in real work .... some believe in Vitamin M and most of them believe in work getting completed in auto ..... :eek: .......
You have to approach the PCO to find out their beliefs ....... RPO will definitely take about 3 weeks ..... Best if possible (and if you have residence proofs for Mumbai) .... approach Mumbai RPO.

Cheers, Anil

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
canady said:
Dear friends,

First:

I have been quite busy the past few days and i missed over 30 pages. I overlooked the spread sheet. Congratulations for all who received their medicals including Cairo, magdy580, indira and snow100 who received his 2nd AOR.

Second:
Friends,
even though I'm not in the mood at all :( :( :(,anxious, worried, very tired and frustrated :'( :'( :'( enough to share anything with anyone...but i have always been faithful to the forum and i should share this:

I'm assuring you that the VO performs another eligibility review for sure and here is the story:

Last Wednesday, 30th of March, my wife (the main applicant) received unexpected :eek: phone call at 9 am exactly from the Canadian Embassy in Cairo. As per my wife, the officer was Egyptian, very polite but also very strict.

She asked her about 2 major concerns:

1)There were about 2 years of overlapping between her work at the government and another work for a drug factory.The officer asked her for documented explanation and proof of her work and her vacation from the governmental institution.

2) She asked about explanation for how and why her contract with the drug factory wasn't written except after quite long time from start working with them.

The officer didn't give a dead line for submitting the documents and asked my wife if she has her file number.

We are working on getting the documents but we actually facing very hard times. The attitude of those in the human resources at her work are really really awful. They are quite rude and impolite. We are going here and there since Wednesday for nothing till now!!! I think there are people who really really enjoy delaying your work to be done!! I guess i can only now imagine why my wife left this factory and why she hates her governmental work and has always been describing it by her GRAVE!!

Dear friends,
you have always been supportive to me. And i really really need your prayers and faithful wishes.

wish me luck!

Dear Amro elsayed, Moori, engy, basmallah: I really appreciate your concerns and prayers for me.I'm so grateful.

Dear engy,
I'm praying for you to get your medicals very very soon. I suggest you send them inquiry about your file.

Dear all Cairo applicants,
only you who can understand the hell of practicing you right in getting a document. So pray for me and my wife to get out of this nightmare safely.

Dear smaar,
I remember you in my prayers. Pls tell me how was your IELTS results? Hope you have done well.

I have alot to finish tomorrow and i need to sleep.

If, after getting and sending the documents, we'll hear any thing good, i'll tell you right away. But if their feedback regarding what we are going to send will be bad...then i doubt i can participate anymore!

Wish you all, all the luck.

canady
Dear Canady;
I am sorry for you being in the middle of this burden, but please please remember that every great step must be accompanied by great effort.

I can remember the days I went to the collage for the "sealed envelop" for me and my wife, it has been some hard days and also the translations of the douments in Lazoghli !!!

Have faith and stick to what Cairo has told you ...

Magdy

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
arasah said:
Congrates Dr. Hasib for your 2nd AOR and welcome to MR club.
Wish you all the best.
Arasah
thanks bro,
you can expect your MR now. one Bangladeshi applicant (SG VO) who applied in September 2010 got his MR, landing fee 1st of April 2011 :D ...
good luck

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
thanks bro,
you can expect your MR now. one Bangladeshi applicant (SG VO) who applied in September 2010 got his MR, landing fee 1st of April 2011 :D ...
good luck
But whom got MR, is he/she out of spreadsheet?
Thanks

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
indira_prab said:
Hi Mitsu,

I understand your ECAS reads they started processing on Feb 28th? In that case, it can take this while also.. Jignesh received his medicals after 45 days from his 2nd AOR. So, i guess you will receive it soon, just that they are taking time to do the background checks..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira
I'm gonna beat this record of 45 days.(40days and counting) :D

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
anil04_10 said:
Dear bro

We may be of little help to you on this....... :eek: ...... The problem is every state has their own set of working culture / routine. Some RPOs / PCOs believe in real work .... some believe in Vitamin M and most of them believe in work getting completed in auto ..... :eek: .......
You have to approach the PCO to find out their beliefs ....... RPO will definitely take about 3 weeks ..... Best if possible (and if you have residence proofs for Mumbai) .... approach Mumbai RPO.

Cheers, Anil
Thanks Anil.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, right now we have 16 members, in addition to myself, having the authority to edit the tracking sheet. However, it seems that not all of them are quite active. Therefore, I'm inviting more volunteers to help us updating the sheet regularly. You can send me an email on ansaif1976 at yahoo . com or ansaif76 at gmail . com containing your gmail address, so I can add you to the authorized person's list. At the same time, I kindly ask all sheet moderators EXCEPT

IndiraPrabhakaran
anildada
amr.metwally
waynemjoyce
imran.maknojiya
canadianvpk.pradeepkumar
rahul.kanuga

to re-express their interest to stay in the authorized person's list by contacting me thru email.
Thanks.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
arasah said:
But whom got MR, is he/she out of spreadsheet?
Thanks
He is a newbie here & out of spreadsheet
here is his post
manji said:
Dear Dr. Ray and the seniors,

I am from Bangladesh and been a follower of this thread for long.

My wife is a post june applicant (applied in Sep 2010) and received her MR and RPRF on 1st April. She was also asked to provide FBI clearence as me and my wife was there for a visit(although it was less than 4 months). For that they asked me to take finger print from local police and send it to FBI office in Virginia and then once the reply from FBI is received bu us, we are to forard it to Singapore VO(all this has to be done in 50 days). I know that Dr. Ray got the same request and I also read sometime back that he did the finger printing from CID office in Malibagh Dhaka. Can anyone tell me how exactly its done and how long did it take for them to get the reply from FBI?

Also, what indentifications should I send to FBI beside the finger prints and forwarding letter?

PlS PLS help us out.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:
Guys, right now we have 16 members, in addition to myself, having the authority to edit the tracking sheet. However, it seems that not all of them are quite active. Therefore, I'm inviting more volunteers to help us updating the sheet regularly. You can send me an email on ansaif1976 at yahoo . com or ansaif76 at gmail . com containing your gmail address, so I can add you to the authorized person's list. At the same time, I kindly ask all sheet moderators EXCEPT

IndiraPrabhakaran
anildada
amr.metwally
waynemjoyce
imran.maknojiya
canadianvpk.pradeepkumar
rahul.kanuga

to re-express their interest to stay in the authorized person's list by contacting me thru email.
Thanks.
Hi asaif,

Good idea! :) I think if we stick to active users as admins it is better, but also any trusted volunteers who also want to help would be appreciated.

I would also reiterate my request about PM'ing admins. It is much better to make a post on the thread addressed to all the admins, then any admin can update your details. By PM'ing an admin only that admin can see it and it may be several days before they get round to checking their PMs, but if you're like me and get quite a lot of PM's per day it is helpful not to get additional unnecessary PMs :)

Anyway, I have a spare evening tonight when my wife is out for a few hours, so I am going to do an audit on the spreadsheet (I think once per month should suffice). Anyone who has not posted on this thread for over 1 month will be moved to the inactive users tab.

Wayne.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
victor.shareen said:
Hi Jeniya,
We will have to register with CIIP first...its an online registration form....After that they'll notify about the availability....I heard from Shwetha that the next available date in Bangalore is in May ::)
Shareen
Hi Shareen,

That would be a great chance to meet each other:) Let me register first and see how it goes..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
He is a newbie here & out of spreadsheet
here is his post
Thanks Dr. Hasib Bhai.
Requesting to newbie come out with details to enrich our spreadsheet.
Arasah

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
arasah said:
Thanks Dr. Hasib Bhai.
Requesting to newbie come out with details to enrich our spreadsheet.
Arasah
good idea,
by the way, can you confirm me since when your status is "In process"?

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
good idea,
by the way, can you confirm me since when your status is "In process"?
I dont know it is good or not.
my status- IN PROCESS from very begining, Feb 04, 2011.
but processing date mentioned (3rd line) Feb 22, 2011. Just after 2nd AOR date 17 Feb'11.
What about you?
Arasah

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Cappuccino said:
Hi asaif,

Good idea! :) I think if we stick to active users as admins it is better, but also any trusted volunteers who also want to help would be appreciated.

Anyway, I have a spare evening tonight Wayne.
Thank you Wayne, and thanks to all other active admins; :) You have put a lot of time and effort to keep the spreadsheet as perfect as it could be.

What do you think if we ask all forumers to write their request for uptading their status in some specific color and ask the users to avoid typing in that color for other purposes. I believe this would be of course easier for admins to notice the request even in a glance, and would minimize the problem with bothering them by PMing or repeating one quote over and over.

Thanks,
Katy