Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Cur-Rozen said:
Happy day to everybody!!!!

I have received my 2nd AOR today (by e-mail)!!! They requested some additional papers and no usual info (about interview, and bla-bla). I think it is part of the background check, and only if it will be successful (I much hope) I will receive request for Med.

I have not asked them about anything, it just came by itself.

CONTENT:

Dear ------
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following documents:

- copies of workbooks for you and your spouse (certified translations are required if the documents are in a language other than Romanian language).

Please ensure that the above requested documents are sent to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy within 30 days.
If we do not receive the documents or you do not comply with the requirements within the time allowed, your application may be refused.

Best regards,

Immigration Section/Section d'immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest , Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014 (immigration) / +40-21 307-5023 (visitors)
Email: bucharest-immigration @ international.gc.ca
www.bucharest.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

I think they were confused by my work experience as I had many positions and part-time jobs simultaneously with basic job and maybe they have lost in all these details.

But it is a very good sign!!!
Congratulation!

Viktoria

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Cur-Rozen said:

I have received my 2nd AOR today (by e-mail)!!! They requested some additional papers and no usual info (about interview, and bla-bla). I think it is part of the background check, and only if it will be successful (I much hope) I will receive request for Med.

CONTENT:

Dear ------

In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following documents:

- copies of workbooks for you and your spouse (certified translations are required if the documents are in a language other than Romanian language).

Please ensure that the above requested documents are sent to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy within 30 days.
If we do not receive the documents or you do not comply with the requirements within the time allowed, your application may be refused.

Best regards,

www.bucharest.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

I think they were confused by my work experience as I had many positions and part-time jobs simultaneously with basic job and maybe they have lost in all these details.

congratulation you had been updated

Amro

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Wayne can you please update the sheet with the following missing info.

NOC CODE 1122
BD
BD Encashed 21 OCT
First 3 digits: E00
ecas Status CIO Rev Complete
Ecas Last updated 11 Feb 2011
Police Cert Sent

Thanks! :D

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
Cur-Rozen said:

CONTENT:

Dear ------

Best regards,

www.bucharest.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Cur Rozen, congratulations !!! That's very good sign!! I'm delighted for you !

what do they mean by copy of workbooks?

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
basmalahh said:
This letter though written in good intention seems pretty harsh to me. When I want to motivate someone to do something I don't usually accuse him of being dishonest:
"It seems that all that speed was just because you wanted to give your annual report and secure your position!"

or of hiding things up:
"I remind you that social networking tools among human beings which have made trouble for unaccountable kings, with the help of today's technologies, will not let anybody hide realities and have false claims."
(I actually believe that a good work of being transparent as possible is being done)

nor be sarcastic about how he deals with his work:
"Sir, if you are too busy to have a look at the reports and statistics of this office, let me give you an image of what is really going on..."

I would advise writing a better stated email or petition that would include many delayed Visa Offices as well, not just Damascus.

What do you think? :)
People forget that Canada don't have to accept Economic Immigrants. Threat people with respect and they will listen to you. insult them and they will lose interest in you. Immigration issues are never "fair". We should just be thankful that we still have a chance.

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
People forget that Canada don't have to accept Economic Immigrants. Threat people with respect and they will listen to you. insult them and they will lose interest in you. Immigration issues are never "fair". We should just be thankful that we still have a chance.
Sadly true.

C

Cam1234

Cur-Rozen said:

:) CONGRATULATIONS Cur-Rozen :)

C

Cam1234

basmalahh said:
This letter though written in good intention seems pretty harsh to me. When I want to motivate someone to do something I don't usually accuse him of being dishonest:
"It seems that all that speed was just because you wanted to give your annual report and secure your position!"

or of hiding things up:
"I remind you that social networking tools among human beings which have made trouble for unaccountable kings, with the help of today's technologies, will not let anybody hide realities and have false claims."
(I actually believe that a good work of being transparent as possible is being done)

nor be sarcastic about how he deals with his work:
"Sir, if you are too busy to have a look at the reports and statistics of this office, let me give you an image of what is really going on..."

I would advise writing a better stated email or petition that would include many delayed Visa Offices as well, not just Damascus.

What do you think? :)
I agree and would like to retract the post I made this morning, saying the letter was well written. In all honesty I glanced over it and just agreed with the gist of the idea the letter presented. Now that I have read it again, I don't like it.

I for one am very grateful to be given the opportunity to enter and live in Canada, even though I may have to go through a long wait to get there. I believe the Canadian immigration is probably doing the best they can, and they have proven to get better as time goes on. Throwing insults at the people who are being generous to you is not the correct way to behave.

Cam

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
PER......Just landed!
Thanks to ALL of you!
What a consolation for the Arsenal loss! :p

Pls update me on the spread sheet.

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
I really pray that Katysprings gets her PER too-Amen.
U were so nice to me on my fist day on the forum.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
It is also worth mentioning that Canada, as other attractive countries, has to deal with a huge number of fraudulent applications for PR on every route and they try their best to weed out the bad apples and allow entry to the good ones for the good of all applicants and the country itself. Once I am resident there (if all goes well) I will be glad that they are so conscientious about whom thy allow to enter.

I must also disagree with the opinion that Cat 1 is the better FSW application route.
Cat 2 has much to recommend it.
Firstly, it is a way for people in professions outside "the list" to gain PR.
Secondly, it is cheap! It is a "try before you buy" scenario - you get a job and LMO and all it costs you is the one way airfare and I think $150 for the TWP. Then you can apply through Cat 2 later.
You get Canadian experience, which is worth a lot.
If you don't like it there you have lost very little - the fee is a fraction of the PR application fee and you have been paid for the time working there.
If you do like it, you already have a bank account, a SIN number, a driving licence, an idea of what jobs are available for your spouse and family, friends, knowledge of the money and schools, you are right there to hunt for a house at leisure knowing the areas around where you work and you have money to pay for relocation of your stuff or to buy what you need.
Looking at other forums, the stress of arriving without a job and perhaps not a whole lot of savings, then finding work harder than you imagined to secure is very demoralising and a major cause of people giving up and returning to their homeland.
Heaven knows I know it is not good emotionally if like me (and others who intend to do this) you decide to have the PA go on ahead to begin work and the family to follow, but in all other ways it is much preferable and safer in my opinion.
Even for Cat 1s, I would recommend that once you have PR you go over and secure a job before leaving your home country for good.
Going with everything is expensive to go and expensive to return and if you do not find reasonably paid work within a short time of arriving and your funds begin to shrink, you would be forced to return and be much worse off than you began.
Better safe than sorry, IMHO. But, each to their own!

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting post. U do have some valid points but i think whether cat 1 is better or 2, varies from individual to another and his current job status as well as obligations too. Sounds like cat 2 is working for u. More power to u. :)

Leo

queencougar said:
It is also worth mentioning that Canada, as other attractive countries, has to deal with a huge number of fraudulent applications for PR on every route and they try their best to weed out the bad apples and allow entry to the good ones for the good of all applicants and the country itself. Once I am resident there (if all goes well) I will be glad that they are so conscientious about whom thy allow to enter.

I must also disagree with the opinion that Cat 1 is the better FSW application route.
Cat 2 has much to recommend it.
Firstly, it is a way for people in professions outside "the list" to gain PR.
Secondly, it is cheap! It is a "try before you buy" scenario - you get a job and LMO and all it costs you is the one way airfare and I think $150 for the TWP. Then you can apply through Cat 2 later.
You get Canadian experience, which is worth a lot.
If you don't like it there you have lost very little - the fee is a fraction of the PR application fee and you have been paid for the time working there.
If you do like it, you already have a bank account, a SIN number, a driving licence, an idea of what jobs are available for your spouse and family, friends, knowledge of the money and schools, you are right there to hunt for a house at leisure knowing the areas around where you work and you have money to pay for relocation of your stuff or to buy what you need.
Looking at other forums, the stress of arriving without a job and perhaps not a whole lot of savings, then finding work harder than you imagined to secure is very demoralising and a major cause of people giving up and returning to their homeland.
Heaven knows I know it is not good emotionally if like me (and others who intend to do this) you decide to have the PA go on ahead to begin work and the family to follow, but in all other ways it is much preferable and safer in my opinion.
Even for Cat 1s, I would recommend that once you have PR you go over and secure a job before leaving your home country for good.
Going with everything is expensive to go and expensive to return and if you do not find reasonably paid work within a short time of arriving and your funds begin to shrink, you would be forced to return and be much worse off than you began.
Better safe than sorry, IMHO. But, each to their own!

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmoney said:
PER......Just landed!
Thanks to ALL of you!

Congrats. :)

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmoney said:
PER......Just landed!
Thanks to ALL of you!

Congrats my man.We all kind of expected Arsenal to loss.
Let the PERS rain

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
drmoney said:
PER......Just landed!
Thanks to ALL of you!

Congrats drmoney. Wow they are processing applications recieved in the last working week of December already :eek:.

I know the feeling. I wish I get a PER today to ease the pain of Arsenal's loss :D Well a few more weeks is not bad to wait.

9j