24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
faraz_fahimi said:
please add me to tracking spreadsheet:

1-package received to CIO on 10 sep 2010
2-VO is Damascus
3-PCC was Sent with Apps
4-Payment method =Money Order
5-NOC 2151

unfortunately i didn't send supplementary form.
best wishes faraz...u r added...plz update us with ur BD charge date if u could know.

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
What could VO require to us now, I'd like to prepare for that so I can send the docs needed immediately as soon as they require it :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
nursemich said:
What could VO require to us now, I'd like to prepare for that so I can send the docs needed immediately as soon as they require it :)
They will ask for a police clearance certificate if you did not send it with your application, however since this can be no older than 3 months old at date of receipt you are best to wait until you are asked for it. Depending on your country they are usually fast to obtain (Uk only takes a week or so).

Aside from that there is nothing specific they will ask for - if your case is straight-forward and your documents are all in order then in theory the next time you hear from Visa Office may be your medical request (PCC not withstanding). However they can ask for any additional documents if they are unconvinced by any of the ones you've sent - this could include further Unversity transcripts/info, further proof of funding etc.

But basically you can't really prepare for any of that stuff so I'd just sit tight and wait until they contact you :) They usually give you 60 days in which to send any additional documents back to them if they request anything anyway.

Wayne.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
coffee and cappuccino,

Im just confused if i did the right thing thats why im asking khai in our own dialect, I asked her if she did the same thing because I decided to submit all original documents like POF, Birth certificate , certificate of employment and school credentials etc. I want to know also if she's under consultancy agency and even the process here in manila, Im just worried and confused, coz some other people said that you just have to submit photocopy of your documents to CIO because if your application is ok the embassy will ask for another set of it and some people said that you just have to submit application form along with the Vo checklist which contains a lot of original documents coz once they have it and its ok or approved the CIO will be the one who will forward it in Embassy in my behalf. which is true?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
snipper said:
coffee and cappuccino,

Im just confused if i did the right thing thats why im asking khai in our own dialect, I asked her if she did the same thing because I decided to submit all original documents like POF, Birth certificate , certificate of employment and school credentials etc. I want to know also if she's under consultancy agency and even the process here in manila, Im just worried and confused, coz some other people said that you just have to submit photocopy of your documents to CIO because if your application is ok the embassy will ask for another set of it and some people said that you just have to submit application form along with the Vo checklist which contains a lot of original documents coz once they have it and its ok or approved the CIO will be the one who will forward it in Embassy in my behalf. which is true?
Hi Snipper,

It's ok, I just personally find it a little frustrating having several posts made in a foreign language and not understanding a word of it, on an English-speaking public forum! ;)

Hmmmm, I do not know if there are any forum etiquette rules etc, but it may be better to keep non-English posts to private messages between users? Then it is less confusing for those that do not speak the language.

Regarding your query I don't think they will fail you for sending originals instead of copies, I think they ask for copies because they don't want to be responsible for what happens to the originals and in the end it is less paperwork they have to send you back (as I understand it, if your application is successful you don't get all the documents back, only the originals). But I am 99.99% sure that originals are ok.

Wayne.

C

Cam1234

Hello everyone:

I would like to know your opinions. For those who have submitted their applications after 26/6 and have had either their CC or BD encashed (Congratulations to all of you by the way), in your mind, if everything goes well, when do you think you will actually be able to land in Canada??

Here is what I think, for those who have been encashed, AORs will start coming in Nov./Dec. 2010 and applications will be given to the Visa Offices in January... and the VO will take 9 months before they tell you to go do your medicals... with your landing papers being ready in Nov./Dec. 2011. What do other people think? Please let me know, God Bless and best of luck to all of us.

Cam1234

jeanne

Sep 23, 2010
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010, Credit Card charged 08-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-12-2010
IELTS Request
Originals sent with full application to CIO
Where on earth did you get the 9 months from? :eek:

C

Cam1234

Hi Jeanne:

9 months is only my guess. I remember the immigration website had processing times for various visa offices and mine, Buffalo, was around 80% completion in 9 months...

Hey! over at canadavisa website, they don't allow me to give you the link, they are now estimating 6-12 months!!! Great :) But I don't think Canadavisa is a government authority...

In general though, I wanted to get a feel for when others thought the candidates after 26/6 might be able to land in Canada. Maybe from experiences of their family members and so forth...

BTW, how do I respond to a specific post? I pressed reply to Jeanne's message but his/her comments do not appear in my reply box.

Regards,
Cam1234

jeanne

Sep 23, 2010
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010, Credit Card charged 08-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-12-2010
IELTS Request
Originals sent with full application to CIO
To get someone's quote in your reply message you have to click on the Quote link - look to the right hand-side of the person's particular message, more towards the top. Since this is only my 2nd posting I am also still finding my way ;)
I have only recently started exploring this forum. I got a lot of valuable information on another forum specifically for South Africans heading towards Canada.

C

Cam1234

jeanne said:
To get someone's quote in your reply message you have to click on the Quote link - look to the right hand-side of the person's particular message, more towards the top. Since this is only my 2nd posting I am also still finding my way ;)
I have only recently started exploring this forum. I got a lot of valuable information on another forum specifically for South Africans heading towards Canada.
Thanks Jeanne ;)

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
My Application received CIO 23 Sep Singapore my NOC 7241 payment CC application received by G. Miller

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
edidigit said:
My Application received CIO 23 Sep Singapore my NOC 7241 payment CC application received by G. Miller
Dear Friend your data had been added to the sheet please confirm if you send the Police Certificate with the application or not so i can complete the data

Thanks alot and hope you hear a good news later

Amro

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
i personally think that this will not take this much time...i expect the AOR's to be on their way in Mid Oct and then the VO asking the PCC's and any other docs to be submitted by end of Dec.
This is because the EG7 clearly says that the applicant should start/enquire about the PCC collection process when they send the application to CIO. They very well have also stated that PCC's older that 3 months will not be accepted. so lets say i sent my application in august and applied for PCC at the same time, and my PCC came by end of sep. the pcc would be valid only till dec end. so VO has to request the PCC by dec so that i can send it to them till it is still valid.so my guess is that as for my case(or any other aug applicants case)..the whole process should be done by april 2011 at max...
this is purely my thought process... you are welcome to challenge it/form your own views :)

Cam1234 said:
Hello everyone:

I would like to know your opinions. For those who have submitted their applications after 26/6 and have had either their CC or BD encashed (Congratulations to all of you by the way), in your mind, if everything goes well, when do you think you will actually be able to land in Canada??

Here is what I think, for those who have been encashed, AORs will start coming in Nov./Dec. 2010 and applications will be given to the Visa Offices in January... and the VO will take 9 months before they tell you to go do your medicals... with your landing papers being ready in Nov./Dec. 2011. What do other people think? Please let me know, God Bless and best of luck to all of us.

Cam1234

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
jeanne said:
Jeanne, can we have the link to the forum you mentioned.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Encashed Mates :D

According to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp
I think we passed the 1st step (Completeness check) & currently we are being subjected to the 2nd step (Eligibility Review).
I think the 2nd step will be handled by the VO officer who can ask for the PCC, ask for original documents or call our references.

Am i right guys ?