IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
snipper said:
coffee and cappuccino,

Im just confused if i did the right thing thats why im asking khai in our own dialect, I asked her if she did the same thing because I decided to submit all original documents like POF, Birth certificate , certificate of employment and school credentials etc. I want to know also if she's under consultancy agency and even the process here in manila, Im just worried and confused, coz some other people said that you just have to submit photocopy of your documents to CIO because if your application is ok the embassy will ask for another set of it and some people said that you just have to submit application form along with the Vo checklist which contains a lot of original documents coz once they have it and its ok or approved the CIO will be the one who will forward it in Embassy in my behalf. which is true?
hi snipper,

you already mailed originals of documents, and I believe this is fine, so long these docs are in English.

however, for those who are due to lodge their applications, I think originals are those documents specifically created/obtained for purposes of immigration application process. other docs should only be (xerox)copied, notarized and translated into English

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canady said:
Dear Encashed Mates :D

According to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp
I think we passed the 1st step (Completeness check) & currently we are being subjected to the 2nd step (Eligibility Review).
I think the 2nd step will be handled by the VO officer who can ask for the PCC, ask for original documents or call our references.

Am i right guys ?
Not quite.

Step 1) Completeness check by CIC + charge - we are past this phase
Step 2) Eligibility review by CIC - those who have been charged should now be in this phase. They will not ask for your PCC at this stage they are determining if your application is eligible for processing
Step 3) Background checks by Visa Office - if you pass step 2) you get AOR and enter step 3 and your application will go to visa office. At THIS stage Visa Office may ask for your PCC.
Step 4) Medicals
Step 5) PPR, Visa, Landing then PR card

Once you have PPR you pretty much can't fail it's just a matter of waiting.

At least I think that's how it works :)
Wayne.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cappuccino said:
Not quite.

Step 1) Completeness check by CIC + charge - we are past this phase
Step 2) Eligibility review by CIC - those who have been charged should now be in this phase. They will not ask for your PCC at this stage they are determining if your application is eligible for processing
Step 3) Background checks by Visa Office - if you pass step 2) you get AOR and enter step 3 and your application will go to visa office. At THIS stage Visa Office may ask for your PCC.
Step 4) Medicals
Step 5) PPR, Visa, Landing then PR card

Once you have PPR you pretty much can't fail it's just a matter of waiting.

At least I think that's how it works :)
Wayne.
theoretically you could at the point of entry (POE) should you fail an interview with an officer, but chances...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
avi_15 said:
i personally think that this will not take this much time...i expect the AOR's to be on their way in Mid Oct and then the VO asking the PCC's and any other docs to be submitted by end of Dec.
This is because the EG7 clearly says that the applicant should start/enquire about the PCC collection process when they send the application to CIO. They very well have also stated that PCC's older that 3 months will not be accepted. so lets say i sent my application in august and applied for PCC at the same time, and my PCC came by end of sep. the pcc would be valid only till dec end. so VO has to request the PCC by dec so that i can send it to them till it is still valid.so my guess is that as for my case(or any other aug applicants case)..the whole process should be done by april 2011 at max...
this is purely my thought process... you are welcome to challenge it/form your own views :)
Well there's 2 ways to look at it:

1) We've been told that CIC are doing eligibility reviews on applications received around 3rd May (concurred by a guy who just got his AOR).

2) We've also heard that they are advising a 10 week wait from the date of encashment, but this was to a pre-June-26th June applicant who phoned.

SO - either...

A) The 10 week delay is because they are pausing, or putting a lot less resource, into pre-June-26 applicants so they can blast through the 20,000 post-June-26 applicants
In which case we may get AORs around mid-October

OR

b) They will do AORs in order of receipt of application including pre-June-26th. In which case we won't get AORs until November/December since they have a lot of May/June applications still to do eligibility review/AOR.

At least that is how I see it,
Wayne.

MSM-2332

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2010
AOR Received.
PER: 11-01-2011, AOR: 13-05-2011
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I got my CC cashed right now. I am very very very happy to join those happy people who passed the first step.

Maani, specifically for you. You should be able to make it as 1000 cap is not reached for 1122 yet and your second attempt just few days after mine. I cross fingers for you guy.

Good luck for all the people awaiting their CC/BD to be encashed.

Please update my date with the following data
CC charged on 23/09/2010
PCCs are not sent

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
MSM-2332 said:
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I got my CC cashed right now. I am very very very happy to join those happy people who passed the first step.

Maani, specifically for you. You should be able to make it as 1000 cap is not reached for 1122 yet and your second attempt just few days after mine. I cross fingers for you guy.

CC charged on 23/09/2010
PCCs are not sent
congratulation .

C

Cam1234

avi_15 said:
i personally think that this will not take this much time...i expect the AOR's to be on their way in Mid Oct and then the VO asking the PCC's and any other docs to be submitted by end of Dec.
This is because the EG7 clearly says that the applicant should start/enquire about the PCC collection process when they send the application to CIO. They very well have also stated that PCC's older that 3 months will not be accepted. so lets say i sent my application in august and applied for PCC at the same time, and my PCC came by end of sep. the pcc would be valid only till dec end. so VO has to request the PCC by dec so that i can send it to them till it is still valid.so my guess is that as for my case(or any other aug applicants case)..the whole process should be done by april 2011 at max...
this is purely my thought process... you are welcome to challenge it/form your own views :)
Thank you for your response. Your thinking makes a lot of sense and I hope for all of us you are correct :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Please update:

Police Certificates not sent with the application

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
i have heard that name for the first time...never seen that name being mentioned on this forum..

Travel Dream said:
Was anybody's application received by N. Gracie
Thanks

jeanne

Sep 23, 2010
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010, Credit Card charged 08-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-12-2010
IELTS Request
Originals sent with full application to CIO
Naija Pikin said:
Jeanne, can we have the link to the forum you mentioned.
I don't know why this forum doesn't allow me to post links, so remember to put the 3 w's in front :)
sacanada.org

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
MSM-2332 said:

CC charged on 23/09/2010
PCCs are not sent
congratulation Brother
i think they start to encash some more 1122 NOC which is a very good news waiting for more again after one week they got the money

Happy for you and waiting for the rest of us
Amro

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Travel Dream said:
Was anybody's application received by N. Gracie
Thanks
hello,

haven't heard this name before, but that should not change anything: good thing is that your docs are delivered to the address you specified and picked up, so let's hope for the near future personal 'budget damage' in the form of cc charges or bd encashment ;D

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
ammaartahir said:
Please update:

Police Certificates not sent with the application
DONE

Amro

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
avi_15 said:
i have heard that name for the first time...never seen that name being mentioned on this forum..
Thanks for your reply.
I know N.Gracie is not mentioned before but while i am searching i found that someone's application was received by that name but he had a problem.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-from-cio-t39891.0.html

I am worry because there is no one know this name.

if anyone have seen that name before plz tell me

thanks