Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Addendum:

I received my PER on Jan 27th? is this the bloomin letter? Now I'm confused - why would the VO send a acknowledgement before the CIO?

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odin2404 said:
Addendum:

I received my PER on Jan 27th? is this the bloomin letter? Now I'm confused - why would the VO send a acknowledgement before the CIO?
Hehe, don't worry Odin. The 'letter' is the PER. That's probably the reason why the rest of us haven't all gone off to celebrate yet. The ecas isn't giving us any information we don't already know. ;D

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
kpkinnera said:
Hi ALL
one of my friend posted me one question. seniors Please clarify and help to my friend

Sanjun's Posts

Hi,
please advise me on this one? i received an email from cio that my application under FSW received a final positive determination last January 2011, but on february 11, 2011, i got letter from local visa office that my application was refused because VO is not satisfied that i had a one year minimum of continuous or part time experience in the occupation in the last ten years. It came as a shock to me.....i've been working for the past 17 years and 7 years under this work category....will someone give me an explanation???

Please help
If I may ask, which VO is his? Just my curiousity.

adeel41

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sep'2010
Doc's Request.
16th Jul' 2012 - updated Forms
Med's Request
Medical Request - 04-06-2013
Passport Req..
2nd December 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th December 2013
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question to ask currently I am in UK and have moved from my native country, similarly My Job is also changed. now I want to send update to my Visa Office (London) but am confused at the moment that whether I should send them a letter stating all the changes or I need to send them all the relevant Updated Application forms again

Seniors plz advice me in this regard

Thanks

Adeel

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
adeel41 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question to ask currently I am in UK and have moved from my native country, similarly My Job is also changed. now I want to send update to my Visa Office (London) but am confused at the moment that whether I should send them a letter stating all the changes or I need to send them all the relevant Updated Application forms again

Thanks

Adeel
Just send them a case-specific online query via the London CHC website, quoting your file number and asking if they require any further information or documents.

Wayne.

adeel41

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sep'2010
Doc's Request.
16th Jul' 2012 - updated Forms
Med's Request
Medical Request - 04-06-2013
Passport Req..
2nd December 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th December 2013
LANDED..........
Thanks Buddy I am certainly gonna do that :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
adeel41 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Adeel
In addition to the case-specific query, it is recommended that you also post the notarized copy of new contract and visa copy. If you want to change the correspondence address, also mention this as well in the coverletter as well as other changes like your cell number, etc

BR,

Ammaar

M

marocain

avi_15 said:
my ecas changed today from "in process " to "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete "
on clicking it states

We received your application for permanent residence on August 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

thats means buffalo vo is slowest.. my application hasnt even made it to the VO :(
I think your application is already in Buffalo, but they will change the status to RBVO after 20 week from the date they receive the application, at the same time they will issue the second AOR.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
marocain said:
I think your application is already in Buffalo, but they will change the status to RBVO after 20 week from the date they receive the application, at the same time they will issue the second AOR.
Ours has said "Received by Visa Office" since 11th February, we're London VO, and not a sniff of a 2nd AOR yet (but then the same is for all London applicants). I don't think they issue 2nd AOR until they begin working on your file.

Wayne.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
To,

Anil

Please check my post on page number 1113 & need your reply. As you are also having same conditions.

Regards,
Mayank

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
I am reposting this since this thread has high traffic, thus greater exposure than autonomous thread posted earlier on this forum.

Those of you who can track your case on ecas - please kindly disregard. The question as addressed to those who's file or receipt # is not recognized by cic website. I am wondering at this point if PER letter was sent in error and file # doesn't actually exist (but then, aren't there a file # when they first charge CC?).

So, was wondering how could they issue PER if file #, receipt or UCI # are not recognized? Could this be a glitch in ecas system? :eek:

Below is copy-paste from earlier post:

Hi there,

are there anyone who had received PER from CIC Sydney more than a week ago and still getting 'your credentials can not be recognized' when trying to check the app. status?

We enter the Immigration File # ( E00********* ) or Client ID ( UCI ) , tried with dash after first 4 digits and without, then fill out all the other fields (name, dob, cob etc) still... CIC website does not recognize the application by data entered.

Could PER be emailed in error without file actually existing? Or are there technical issues ?
How many of you had PER received more than a week ago and gets 'credentials not recognized' response on cic.ca case tracking site?

Please kindly share your experiences.

Regards,

Canada0801

M

marocain

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Hi Everyone...

Just have another quick question :D

Was checking ecas...where both my cases are shown....the new one shows...(copy pasted)

My Name --- Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete

After clicking the above link then i get this:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 16, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 24, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Any idea what that means??? I havent received any email (PER / NER).. ??? ??? ??? ???
That means you should have received an email on 24 Feb with wither PER or NER.

M

marocain

canada0801 said:
I am reposting this since this thread has high traffic, thus greater exposure than autonomous thread posted earlier on this forum.

Those of you who can track your case on ecas - please kindly disregard. The question as addressed to those who's file or receipt # is not recognized by cic website. I am wondering at this point if PER letter was sent in error and file # doesn't actually exist (but then, aren't there a file # when they first charge CC?).

So, was wondering how could they issue PER if file #, receipt or UCI # are not recognized? Could this be a glitch in ecas system? :eek:

Below is copy-paste from earlier post:

Hi there,

are there anyone who had received PER from CIC Sydney more than a week ago and still getting 'your credentials can not be recognized' when trying to check the app. status?

We enter the Immigration File # ( E00********* ) or Client ID ( UCI ) , tried with dash after first 4 digits and without, then fill out all the other fields (name, dob, cob etc) still... CIC website does not recognize the application by data entered.

Could PER be emailed in error without file actually existing? Or are there technical issues ?
How many of you had PER received more than a week ago and gets 'credentials not recognized' response on cic.ca case tracking site?

Please kindly share your experiences.

Regards,

Canada0801
When you enter the client ID, do you enter the UCI plus 8 digits, or only the 8 digits? you should only enter the 8 digits.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
marocain said:
When you enter the client ID, do you enter the UCI plus 8 digits, or only the 8 digits? you should only enter the 8 digits.
Only 8 digits. Tried even to put a dash after 4, still the same 'not recognized' output :D

bd1122

Sep 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-Sep-9
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
Med's Request
31-Aug-2011
Hi,

Just now check the e-case status and found that my status has been changed and it seems that VO started the processing. Though medical bug is there.

Earlier my status was "Received by Visa Office" and now my status is "In Process".

Earlier in description only following line was there:

"We received your application for permanent residence on September 9, 2010."

But now it is change to:

"We received your application for permanent residence on September 9, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 4, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 23, 2011."

Here it seems that VO started the processing though i haven't got any 2nd AOR email or mail. I am based on dhaka and my VO is singapore.

Any comments?