Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cappuccino said:
I completely disagree. CIO very clearly says that the FINAL eligibility review has been done. Otherwise it would be called the Penultimate Eligibilty Review!

The ECAS status "Visa office eligibility review complete" almost certainly relates to the old system and it's possible/probable that the ECAS system itself has not been modified to house the new system. Therefore if ECAS is changed to say "Visa office eligibility review complete" for anyone it is probably just the background checks.

And given that recently everyone's ECAS now says once again that medicals have been received, it's fair to say that we cannot trust ECAS as far as we can throw it.

Please remember CIO and CHC offices are still ALL CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). I strongly believe that if they found someone eligible at a stage where they could otherwise receive a refund, sent it to their satellite office and then decided the person was not eligible, with no information altered between the two, but pocketed all of the processing fee anyway, then one would have a very strong case for procedural unfairness against CIC. I do not believe they would get away with it, in short.

Once your final eligibility review at CIO is passed IMO visa office CANNOT fail your application for reasons of NOC duties not matching or not having 67 points etc. Only if they did an employment verification check and the results were unconvincing, or something along similar lines, could they fail your application prior to medical requests IMO.

So any "eligibility review" done at visa office is very poorly worded, since really they refer to background checks.

IMO if kpkinnera did indeed receive a NER from visa office then he should query this immediately. It may simply be a mistake (we know CIC make enough of them). If they say it is not a mistake, are they going to issue a refund? If not then IMO they are guilty of extortion.

Finding someone eligible at CIO, and then NOT eligible with exactly the same information at VO = a rather immoral way of CIC to pocket all the application fees.

Wayne.
I hope Wayne is right

B

bindu.allam

Agreed Wayne. VO eligibility review is nothing but employment and background checks. The person in question got his PER in January and lets say it took him a maximum of 40 days after PER to get a negative reply from VO. Maybe they didnt get a satisfactory reply from his employer. So does that mean 2nd AORs are issued after VO completes the employment verification etc?

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
Hey wayne,
Do u mean 2nd AOR is issued after completing B/G checks?

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
AORMRI Re: Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

snow100 said:
@ Engy
That is my opinion too,because nothing in this makes sense and also it's so different from the Manila VO AOR which I think is the correct format ,but do you think they are going to correct it or what, as we want to know the exact timeline. I wonder why would they make such a mistake , don't they know that it should be different .Maybe we should consider asking them again as you did last time when they sent you the AOR with the 120 days and document request.
Thanks
I will wait and see.
I asked a friend who submitted her documents to cairo vo last march and got medical request a week ago.It was written in her AOR not to contact VO before 24 months and she got her MR request after a year.I hope we get ours within 3 months as we were told not to contact VO befor 6 months

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can add me to the spreadsheet.

I m sorry i dont know who does the addition but who ever it is, good work :)

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
@ Indira,

This was the reply given by you to query of SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE forum member.

Now i am also in same boat. I also found today that with my Old File Number One new Link for "Application RECEIVED" " We received your application on 10 Feb 2011 " .

So my question is that as you said that CIO will use OLD file number & will not issue new ? But in my Old file number Address is of my consultant ? If i am not wrong then At the time of PER they will give us New File number . What do you think on it ????

Awating your reply...Also Need input from Wayne & Anil..

Regards,
Mayank

indira_prab said:
Yes, you will just have 1 client ID and file number, irrespective of the number and type of applications you do to CIC.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi please check your PM....Awating for your reply...

Regards,
Mayank
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Wow....Thanks....i didn't think we would only get 1 file number....but sorry to ask these small questions....if the status says the file has been sent to London....shouldn't i have received a PER? hmmmmm...it's really confusing and by the way....i did send my application via a consultant....i have already confronted him about the dates...and he claims that if I can prove that my file wasn't at the CIO office on 14th October, then he'll refund all my money...including immigration fees.... :D

hahahaha...which i seriously doubt !!!

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey i see that in the payment section has CC or BD. What does CC or BD mean ? ???

B

bindu.allam

leodr said:
Hey i see that in the payment section has CC or BD. What does CC or BD mean ? ???
Credit Card/Bank Draft
Also give the date of encashment as per the PER so that we can add you to the tracker.

RaWheAl

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
December 09, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
April 13, 2012
Med's Done....
May 03, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on June 08, 2012, PPR-2 on September 06, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS is Decision Made on June 15, 2012 visa issued on September 6, 2012
leodr said:

Hello,

CC= Credit Card and BD= Bank Draft

RaWheAl

RaWheAl

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
December 09, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
April 13, 2012
Med's Done....
May 03, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on June 08, 2012, PPR-2 on September 06, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS is Decision Made on June 15, 2012 visa issued on September 6, 2012
Cappuccino said:
I completely disagree. CIO very clearly says that the FINAL eligibility review has been done. Otherwise it would be called the Penultimate Eligibilty Review!

The ECAS status "Visa office eligibility review complete" almost certainly relates to the old system and it's possible/probable that the ECAS system itself has not been modified to house the new system. Therefore if ECAS is changed to say "Visa office eligibility review complete" for anyone it is probably just the background checks.

And given that recently everyone's ECAS now says once again that medicals have been received, it's fair to say that we cannot trust ECAS as far as we can throw it.

Please remember CIO and CHC offices are still ALL CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). I strongly believe that if they found someone eligible at a stage where they could otherwise receive a refund, sent it to their satellite office and then decided the person was not eligible, with no information altered between the two, but pocketed all of the processing fee anyway, then one would have a very strong case for procedural unfairness against CIC. I do not believe they would get away with it, in short.

Once your final eligibility review at CIO is passed IMO visa office CANNOT fail your application for reasons of NOC duties not matching or not having 67 points etc. Only if they did an employment verification check and the results were unconvincing, or something along similar lines, could they fail your application prior to medical requests IMO.

So any "eligibility review" done at visa office is very poorly worded, since really they refer to background checks.

IMO if kpkinnera did indeed receive a NER from visa office then he should query this immediately. It may simply be a mistake (we know CIC make enough of them). If they say it is not a mistake, are they going to issue a refund? If not then IMO they are guilty of extortion.

Finding someone eligible at CIO, and then NOT eligible with exactly the same information at VO = a rather immoral way of CIC to pocket all the application fees.

Wayne.

Very nice and great analysis Mr. Wayne, I am found of your critical abilities as well as your writing power.

regards,

RaWheAl

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
CC : Credit Card

BD : Bank Draft.

Regards,
Mayank

leodr said:

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Hi!,

I am a n00b here. Can someone (who is authorized) please input my application details in the tracking spreadsheet as well.

My details are as follows:

• Name: DarKnight
  • NOC: 1122
  • Visa Office: New Delhi
  • Application Received by CIO: 20-Oct-2010
  • CC or BD: CC
  • CC/BD encashed: 27-Oct-2010
  • PER Recevied (CIO): 14-Feb-2011
  • 2nd AOR Received (CIO): Hopefully Soon!
  • First 3 Digits of File Number: E00
  • eCAS Status: CIO ER Complete
  • Police Certificate Sent: Yes
  • Intended settling destination: Not Decided Yet
  • Last Posted on Thread: 26-Feb-2011

Thanks,
DarKnight

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Wayne,

I am Little bit unsatisfied with your review.

As per link..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

Status of your application

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Explanation

Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

IN PROCESS ----> Explanation

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.Processing has begun. . So i think Background check start by VO at this stage .

So i believe VO will also do the eligibility review.

Lets see...It will be cleared soon by having reply from those who received 2nd AOR from VO .

Regards,
Mayank

Cappuccino said:

Wayne.

alireza1981

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
07 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
RBVO-WARSAW-21-jul-2011
Med's Request
14Sep 2011
Med's Done....
29Sep
Interview........
Mdicals have been received line : 05NOV2011
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
14May 2012
LANDED..........
09 SEP 2012 if god wills
Hi
my Ecas has changed from in process to CIO-ERC and the term medical received is still shining there but there is a new sentence mentioning CIO reviwed the application and sent me an email on XXFeb. Ithink Ecas is rather than showing our updates is a device to repeat what we had heard 1month ago ;D. please update the spread sheet.