7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Cappuccino said:
Currently (for recent post-June-26 applicants) London issues PPR around 3 to 4 months after medical requests. I think getting medical requests (as we saw from Manila) will be much faster than pre-June-26 applicants because, as I keep saying :), visa office have much less work to do. After medical requests are issued the timelines are probably very similar. It's just IMO probably going to be slower for London applicant to get to the med request stage.

So my bet for London applicants? Med requests starting from the end of March. PPR end of June to end of July.

Wayne.
Well IMO CIO would have given the timelines to complete the Immigration process for post-june-26 to all the VOs around the world. Afterall they want Skilled immigrants around the world not from specific country. And, they would not like to create another backlog for POST JUNE and try to finish it before 31st June so that they can start the new pile (otherwise no sense of making 1000 per year and deadlines) just my opinion. There must be different handling of PJ applicants at London VO and we might get the straight PPR,MEDICALS,PCC by the mid of march and get the visa stamped end of May or mid june..

I hope its like that ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
danishsoomro said:
Well IMO CIO would have given the timelines to complete the Immigration process for post-june-26 to all the VOs around the world. Afterall they want Skilled immigrants around the world not from specific country. And, they would not like to create another backlog for POST JUNE and try to finish it before 31st June so that they can start the new pile (otherwise no sense of making 1000 per year and deadlines) just my opinion. There must be different handling of PJ applicants at London VO and we might get the straight PPR,MEDICALS,PCC by the mid of march and get the visa stamped end of May or mid june..

I hope its like that ;D

Well Manila send 2nd AORs by email, Singapore by a mixture (snail mail within the country and email outside of it) and New Delhi just send by snail mail. And we've seen the wording slightly differ between them. So there is some evidence that the VO's handle things differently.

However on a straight forward case we're only talking a couple of weeks from 2nd AOR (when VO start processing with background checks) and med requests anyway. So even if London are going straight to med requests that will only explain a couple of weeks of the delay.

Wayne.

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Cappuccino said:
Ok - after 2 hours of drilling my brain out over formulae I have finished the VO Summary page for our current tracker. This will automatically total how many applications we have from each visa office, and other useful information such as how many PERs, 2nd AOR and Med Requests and also what % of these have been received in comparison to the total applications.

This will make the following assumptions:
- That the visa offices are correctly spelt (case sensitive) in the tracker
- That the PER, 2nd AOR and Med Request dates are correctly filled in on the tracker. It won't use notes or colours, just the dates - whether they are filled in or not, and just count the ones which are filled in.

It will automatically update as we update the tracker without needing to update the VO Summary. The only thing I should need to do is add a new row if we get an applicant from a new visa office which we don't already have on the spreadsheet.

I *think* it will automatically update if we move the columns on the main sheet but please be careful admins just in case ;)

Wayne.
VO summary looks amazing! Great work Wayne! Thanks for your work and dedication.

This will definitely help us understand dynamics and get some sense of control over our so-out-of-control situation :D

Thanks again!

~Ira

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Cappuccino said:
Well Manila send 2nd AORs by email, Singapore by a mixture (snail mail within the country and email outside of it) and New Delhi just send by snail mail. And we've seen the wording slightly differ between them. So there is some evidence that the VO's handle things differently.

However on a straight forward case we're only talking a couple of weeks from 2nd AOR (when VO start processing with background checks) and med requests anyway. So even if London are going straight to med requests that will only explain a couple of weeks of the delay.

Wayne.
Hi,
I see in your VO Summary two Visa Offices, Jamaica and Kingston.
Are they not one and the same?

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
Ok - after 2 hours of drilling my brain out over formulae I have finished the VO Summary page for our current tracker. This will automatically total how many applications we have from each visa office, and other useful information such as how many PERs, 2nd AOR and Med Requests and also what % of these have been received in comparison to the total applications.

- That the PER, 2nd AOR and Med Request dates are correctly filled in on the tracker. It won't use notes or colours, just the dates - whether they are filled in or not, and just count the ones which are filled in.

It will automatically update as we update the tracker without needing to update the VO Summary. The only thing I should need to do is add a new row if we get an applicant from a new visa office which we don't already have on the spreadsheet.

I *think* it will automatically update if we move the columns on the main sheet but please be careful admins just in case ;)

Wayne.
Great work Wayne, very useful way to look at the information... Thanks!

Cam

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
pardis1975 said:
Hey Wayne,
From 4 days ago my ecase changed from application received by Sydney to in process....do u think it means they are checking my file now ?? If I will be rejected how I could know this ...they will send an email?
Best Luck,
Hello Pardis,
I understand how you feel. It can be hard sometime but don't lose your faith and patience. In my opinion, what you described above does not look like a NER situation. Rejected applications do not have E-cas status changing. I am very optimistic that you will get a PER. Don't weary yourself.
Best wishes

Shalom

aliyah

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
Amro Elsayed said:
Updated you but i think you got your PER on Feb 23 not Nov 23 Right ??

Amro
oh my...didn't even notice that.. thanks for correcting me. lol
i was in cloud 9 and shaking.. :)
thank you all for the encouragement, tips, and support!

aliyah

S_Saab

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ds/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 23-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
engy said:
Dear friends,
I got my 2 AOR today by snail mail. It is dated Feb 21.a new file number. average processing time is 24 monthes but advised me to contact them after 6 monthes if there is not any type of news . no periority. a refound will be sent if not elegible
I think it is the same old 2 AOR
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
what a relief
Congratulation Engy what a a great news :)

S_Saab

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ds/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 23-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Great work Wayne! Thanks for your time and effort :) keep the good stuff

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Lol how did you find my videos on YouTube I didn't realise I had ever given anyone here the link? :) Not that it's a problem. Although I haven't posted any music on there for over a year. Tried to do some last weekend but my video camera has broken :(

Wayne.
LOL...so THAT's what our Wayne looks like!!! I figured it had to be the Youtube of the guy with the guitar and not the one associated with the Baptist Church. Did I guess right? LOL Nice job, Wayne, and also on the spreadsheet. I don't know where you find the time to do it all. Many thanks.

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Just I want to share with you my happiness because I have just received my second AOR and it was by email.

Wayne could you update my information.

Thanks God it seems everything is going very very good. Good luck for everyone!!

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danishsoomro said:

I hope its like that ;D
Interesting perspective. You might be onto something I suppose... I hope so seeing as my Work Permit expires June 22nd and I'd prefer not having the hassle of having to get another one!

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Doal said:
Hi guys!

Just I want to share with you my happiness because I have just received my second AOR and it was by email.

Wayne could you update my information.

Thanks God it seems everything is going very very good. Good luck for everyone!!
Another VO is awake. Mexico has now joined the list. Congrats on your 2nd AOR Doal.

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
Hi guys,

It's my B-day today,and waiting for PER cause me to cancel the B-day party sponsored by my mother.I asked her to cancel all the preparations and invitation yesterday for today's Birthday party.In fact,it is our topic for 3 days straight before she finally agrees with me.I can't not imagine to celebrate my birthday with the result of my precious documents.

however,I opened my email today and surprisingly,Canada send me a happy B-day gift today,please turn me blue!Thank's Guys,and know i really understand the pain for waiting the PER,and the joy to received it.

aliyah

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
kimwayne said:
Hi guys,

It's my B-day today,and waiting for PER cause me to cancel the B-day party sponsored by my mother.I asked her to cancel all the preparations and invitation yesterday for today's Birthday party.In fact,it is our topic for 3 days straight before she finally agrees with me.I can't not imagine to celebrate my birthday with the result of my precious documents.

however,I opened my email today and surprisingly,Canada send me a happy B-day gift today,please turn me blue!Thank's Guys,and know i really understand the pain for waiting the PER,and the joy to received it.

congrats kimwayne! got mine today too, friend... Happy Birthday too!
san tayo?? :) let's celebrate together! lol :p :p :p :p :p

aliyah ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D