Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
(IMM- 1294) vs (IMM- 1294E)

i actually filled out the 1st one and sent to the CHC, islamabad.........

what you say guys about this?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
champion............ this is ur 2nd sttempt .......is your medical valid? if yes, r u waiting for a medical call or a final decision?

champion0333

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
rockers2012 said:
champion............ this is ur 2nd sttempt .......is your medical valid? if yes, r u waiting for a medical call or a final decision?
Rockers @ yeah, this is my 2nd attempt. Previously, i was refused before medical call on these grounds. VO is not satisfied that you would leave canada. He considered following factors 1) Purpose Of Visit (2) Limited Employment Prospects in your country of residence

Bitians

Oct 23, 2012
Please tell me when i ll have medical call..... nd how much time it will take.. i ve send my document by 15 Oct 2012...........
My classes will be started by 16 Jan 2012 at CONCORDIA university College of Alerta

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Bitians said:
Please tell me when i ll have medical call..... nd how much time it will take.. i ve send my document by 15 Oct 2012...........
My classes will be started by 16 Jan 2012 at CONCORDIA university College of Alerta
if u r from pakistan , it normally takes 15-20 days for pakistani students to get a medical call after submitting their docs. In addition to this, if they are also university students.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
champion0333 said:
Rockers @ yeah, this is my 2nd attempt. Previously, i was refused before medical call on these grounds. VO is not satisfied that you would leave canada. He considered following factors 1) Purpose Of Visit (2) Limited Employment Prospects in your country of residence
what was ur time line for ur first attempt?

champion0333

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
rockers2012 said:
what was ur time line for ur first attempt?
Here is my profile for the (2nd attempt)

Applicant Name : Basit Choudhry
Application Filed : 16th Oct 2012
College Name : LSBF, Toronto
Course Name : ACCA + Internship

Paid full course fee of CAD $6925 at LSBF, and showed a bank draft of CAD $17000 gave by my Parents for my living expenses in Canada.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
@ champion.....when did u file ur case for your first attempt? and when did u receive a final decision on ur file?

lets talk about ur current case hypothetically

considering the fact that college based applicants are not being looked upon favorably by the embassy....it is fair to conclude that if u did not receive your medical call by nov 8-10.....there would still be something wrong with your current case...might be refused in the end. cuz if they are still interested in your case, they will issue a medical letter in the next 15 days or so.....if u did not hear anything from them during this period, that would be the end of it.....do u agree with my assessment?

champion0333

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
rockers @ i previously applied on 6th of June 2012 for the study permit but got the rejection on 18th Of September stating that VO is not satisfied that you will leave canada after completion of your studies 1) purpose of visit (2) Limited Employment Prospects In Your Country Of Residence.

My classes are going to be start on 4th of march. So keeping in view the current situation, i should get the medical examination call by the end of December or Mid Of January.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
champion0333 said:
rockers @ i previously applied on 6th of June 2012 for the study permit but got the rejection on 18th Of September stating that VO is not satisfied that you will leave canada after completion of your studies 1) purpose of visit (2) Limited Employment Prospects In Your Country Of Residence.

My classes are going to be start on 4th of march. So keeping in view the current situation, i should get the medical examination call by the end of December or Mid Of January.
Have u made changea to the new application?? I suppose u have.. If yes, then what changes???
U haven,t changed from college to uni so i am sure u will get a deciaion on ur case befor 10 or 5 november. Forget abt classes start dates they dont look at dates.

champion0333

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
alwaysoptimistic said:
Have u made changea to the new application?? I suppose u have.. If yes, then what changes???
U haven,t changed from college to uni so i am sure u will get a deciaion on ur case befor 10 or 5 november. Forget abt classes start dates they dont look at dates.
yeah i made two changes. Letter Of Commitment from my Dad's employer offering a job at his company after completion of my studies in Canada (2) Family Registration Certificate and Dad's property Documents for strong home ties. And a strong study plan (i guess*)

btw i previously applied in LSBF, now again in LSBF with the new LOA (for March intake)..... they usually take 3-4 to reply to the college students. its impossible to get the decison by mid of November.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wahab7 said:
originals + 1 set of notarized copy

it is necessary to notariz ur every photocopy. otherwise they will not consider it as a valid copy also attest ur original educational documents from HEC and IBCC and also from ministry of foreign affairs. also attest affidavit from first class magistrate first then from foreign affairs. also attest police certificaTE from foreign affairs
hi,
Not required.
CHC ISB is not required attested documents from IBCC or HEC or foreign office.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
champion0333 said:

yeah. agreed with ur suggested time line. i was thinking ur classes might be starting by early jan.

all the best....just personal opinion...it would have been a lot better for you to get ur caip notes since u had plenty of time for preparing your docs...

champion0333

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
My lawyer ask me to get the letter of commitment from Dad's employer and attached it to the new application and updated LOA for next session. this was the main reason you rejected. your family doesn't own a business, you don't have job, even your country have not too much jobs for ACCA..... thats why he is not satisfied that you will leave canada.