+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
ArslanZahid said:
yeah you have to provide your new LOA to CBSA. then they will make some changes into your study permit/may issue you a new one. it does not make any good or bad impact, once you are here you can change to any course any degree. many people do the same. nop can not refuse you. you can simply say I got a chance to study in toronto, I like it there, I want to get there.
@ARSALNZAHD
i have heard that canadian embassy can also refuse that u have come for degree prog and changing to diploma this states that ur intensions are to stay in canada and work in here

plz tell me in detail becoz i will be attending MUN for degree prog

i am ACCA finalist, i dun wana do bachelors as i have given lots of time to my study

please tell me if someone have done in this way

and one more question is that if i transfer to diploma but in university then this will also change the level of study??

regards,
fahad khalid

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
xtremist said:
Thank You arsalan Bhai But Brother I will Move after 6 Months I will attend one semester at Mun ? so i mean to say Then Do i Have to Infrom Embassy again cause they will issue me the Study permit of mun ?
yeah whenever you change level of degree you have to inform.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
zainali89 said:
Please guide me which documents are needed to be submitted while applying visa ?? ... earlier i thought to jst sbmit the documents in the checklist available at CIC website ... but after reviewing the forum I came to know many documents are needed ...
for e.g...
1. the checklist didnt asks for educational certificates/degress ... but i read some psts members hve submitted it...
2. Ielts result
3. Family registration certificate
if there are any more please suggest ... or if any succesfull member can share the list of documents that wld be helpfull...

Thanks...
tell me ur background. and yeah checklist only has mandatory dox you need to prove many things so you have to put some extra dox to strengthen ur case.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Rabia7557 said:
Dear Friends

I am from Pakistan and I m going to apply Canada in Jan 2013 intake.
My education history as follow
Matirc 45%,
Intermediated 46%,
In two year Bachelor 45% and
in two year Bachelor in business 70%
I have overall 5.5 band in Ielts. listening5.5, reading4.5, speaking5.5, writing 6
as well as I have one year study gape.

I got offer letter in Cambrian College in “Business Administration in Accounting” Diploma .The Program contain 6 semesters which mean three year program.
And the first academic year program fee as CAD 11,424.25/-
And my consultant suggest me send CAD 5,621/- to the college for admission.

Others sporting things are bellow:-
I am going to show 40 lac Loan letter
My Father Salary Slip
Father and Mother Bank statement which hold 3 Lac Closing balance
Property evaluation documents as a source of income.
And my Educational Documents are under attestation process.

I m quite upset cuz I feel that my case as not strong enough for getting visa. Canadian embassy 80% reject the Pakistani student visa.
Please guyz help me because after 2 week I m going to submit my file to the embassy.
what u guyz gussets me which help me for getting visa. What other requirements should I fulfill?
What I have to do ??its humble request please help me.. Sad

Thanks
opps sorry to say but you should have known, your academics are poor. anyways you still get into some college its good.
first thing I gonna tell you very clearly that CHC is not issuing visas to college students (issuing very little though), then your acedemics are weak. chances are slim, just think twice before you apply. I didnot want to dissapoint you but this is reality. look "you are going for study and you are not good in studies" the first question comes to visa officers mind. lets talk about positives, you have very good staement, fathers job and slips show your stability and family ties in Pakistan. they are good enough. just think it one more time, consultant ki baton me mat ana.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
fahad911 said:
@ ARSALNZAHD
i have heard that canadian embassy can also refuse that u have come for degree prog and changing to diploma this states that ur intensions are to stay in canada and work in here

plz tell me in detail becoz i will be attending MUN for degree prog

i am ACCA finalist, i dun wana do bachelors as i have given lots of time to my study

please tell me if someone have done in this way

and one more question is that if i transfer to diploma but in university then this will also change the level of study??

regards,
fahad khalid
well I have never heard of any refusal yet what max they can do is to not allow you to change degree but they cant send you back home. but I think they just simply change you new course. dont look it as a new visa once you are here then you dont have any hurdles to cross they wont treat you as pakistani but they treat you as an international student. yeah here I have seen people who came here for bach degree and moved to diploma.
yeah its a change of level of degree.
but what I suggest you dont go for diploma. sincere advise.

Bitians

Oct 23, 2012
Concordia university College of Alberta
Degree: Masters in information system Security Management
Session: Jan 2013
Applied in CHC for Visa 15 October 2012
Waiting For Medical Call.

Bitians

Oct 23, 2012
CONCORDIA University College of Alberta
Degree: Masters In Information System Security Management
Applied for Visa: 15 Oct 2012
Now Waiting..
Please let me know that when i ll have medical call.... ???????

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
wahab7 said:
here u go

• Application for Study Permit made outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
• Family Information Form (IMM 5645)
• Application for Temporary Resident Visa made outside of Canada (IMM 5257 – Schedule 1)
• Document Check List (IMM 5483)
• Fees Payment Receipt (Green Copy)

Educational Documents: (Original + 1 complete set of Copy)

• Offer and Acceptance letters from University
• Degrees and Transcripts from previous institutions
• IELTS/TOEFL Test Result
• English Language Certificate from the previous institution attended (if applicable)
• Statement of Purpose
• Curriculum Vitae

• bank statement
• Account maintenance letter from the bank.
• Affidavit of Financial Support. CNIC and Passport copies of sponsor attached with it
• Property documents including transfer letters and rent deeds
• Property valuation certificates

• Two Photos meeting the specifications (DOB and name should be written at the back side of both)
• Police Clearance Certificate from the countries where u lived more than six months
• Birth Certificate (not necessary)
• Family Registration Certificate from NADRA (not necessary)
• business documents (if applicable)
• Affidavit of Declaration. CNIC and passport copies attached with it
• NTN Certificate

• Passport (include all previous passports)
Thanx alot bro...

- Degrees & Transcripts original or notarized copies ??

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
ArslanZahid said:
tell me ur background. and yeah checklist only has mandatory dox you need to prove many things so you have to put some extra dox to strengthen ur case.
Concordia University
Degree: Masters in Industrial Engineering
Waiting for CAQ
I feel, i may need to apply for deferral to nxt session...
any more info needed ??

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
zainali89 said:
Concordia University
Degree: Masters in Industrial Engineering
Waiting for CAQ
I feel, i may need to apply for deferral to nxt session...
any more info needed ??
when did u apply for ur CAQ? somehow if u r able to manage ur file by the end of this month or by early nov. you are still not far from getting a medical call and then visa.....two months still quite a long time.

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
rockers2012 said:
when did u apply for ur CAQ? somehow if u r able to manage ur file by the end of this month or by early nov. you are still not far from getting a medical call and then visa.....two months still quite a long time.
my CAQ documents are delivered at their Office on last wednesday... but still the status on the protal is 'waiting for document' ... letx c how much time it takes ...

i hve started prepearing my file ... to apply at earliest ...

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
zainali89 said:
ohk ... it may sound childish but is it safe to send all 'originals' :D ...
it is a neccessary requirement otherwise your file won't be created by the embassy.

yes, it is safe to send all originals.