Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
All of you guys are college applicants???
I'm a University applicant. University of Manitoba.

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
rockers2012 said:
All of you guys are college applicants???

I am Seneca College applicant and my classes will be starting in January this time... Perhaps, it might be the cause of delay in my case ....

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
I am a university applicant as well; University of Regina. I also have a couple queries for you guys regarding my visa application:

- I have two 6 months gaps during my professional career, which spans over 5 years. Should I mention/justify these voids in my SOP?
- Do SOP, Cover Letter and Study Plan need to submitted separately or should we summarize everything in one document under the title of SOP or Study Plan? What is preferable? Please remove this confusion.

Thanks.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Cover letter if you have been working as well. sop if u r a fresh graduate from high school/univ with no working experience at all. thats my take.

Not both docs at the same time.

they help a visa officer to understand if there is a discrepancy in ur profile. instead of asking for a further documentation from ur side, they can readily figure it out from there.

in the end a visa officer is going to judge ur case by their own interpretation of things not matter how convincing ur sop/cover letter is.

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
rockers2012 said:
Cover letter if you have been working as well. sop if u r a fresh graduate from high school/univ with no working experience at all. thats my take.

Not both docs at the same time.

they help a visa officer to understand if there is a discrepancy in ur profile. instead of asking for a further documentation from ur side, they can readily figure it out from there.

in the end a visa officer is going to judge ur case by their own interpretation of things not matter how convincing ur sop/cover letter is.
Thanks. And study plan will then be a part of cover letter. Correct?

mr.qureshi

Oct 27, 2012
Inam89 said:
Topic for students applying for Visa from Pakistan for Winter 2013.

Post your queries and profile here

Hello guys, I looked at your posts and it seems like you have a sound knowledge about this whole student visa thing for Canada. I need some guidance from you regarding Canadian study visa, I am working in Saudi Arabia on the base of my B.A degree which i earned privately but didn't score well. After spending a year and half in Saudi Arabia I feel like i have to get a professional degree for a good job, so I am thinking to apply for studying in Canada at MUN or any institute which is not too expensive. I have taken Ielts and got 5.5 bands in it Here is my academic profile

Matric 70 % (2004)

FSC (PRE MEDICAL) 55.72 % (2006)

B.A (PRIVATE) 42.62 % (2010)

I know my B. A scores are horrible but I just want to ask you guys if I this B.A will help me anywhere or should I apply on FSC base?. Another thing I see is that there is a big gap if I apply on the base of FSC because I completed my FSC in 2006 and my B.A scores are worst, Will this time gap matter to obtain the visa?. As I told you I am working in Saudi Arabia, so should I apply for the visa from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?. Will I have to go through an interview. Some profiles say that interview was not needed in his case, so I was wondering about the situations when you are not required to go through interview. Please guide me here

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xtremist said:
Still No visa for Pakistanis :/ They are Issuing Visas To Indians What da hell is CHC ISLAMABD doing
lol. really CHC India issued visa to a lot of college students too, which are rejected if applied to CHC Pak. Kiya yeh khula tazad nai :'(

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Well Eid is almost over and November is about to start. let's hope they start issuing visas now.

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo4bilal said:
You should consider my Timeline ... The worst i believe .... i applied on Feb 13th and my classes were to start in May... I waited.... waited .... and waited long to hear something in April but at last I deferred for September intake and hoped to get medical letter or refusal latest by the end of July ... But, it won't ... My classes were to start in September and luckily i got medical letter on 18th of August .... Submitted passport after medical on 28th and i have not got my passport back yet ....

I have deferred 2 intakes and still i feel i might miss January i am afraid .... Would you believe This whole VISA expedition has made me to wait a whole year ... So, this is the whole scenario.. I wish you best of luck that you might hear something soonest (possibly good, if you are lucky enough)...
Are you a college applicant??? Please Make a signature about your program and university.