+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashi1 said:
slam to everyone.

found a course in regina university. but regina is only in saskatchewan. this province is not so populated i think.and work opportunities are also very small as it looks like a village to me..
should i go for it?
dont u think i'll face prblm in finding work there?
what u guys say about this?
you are funny actually ..... you know why its funny ....... coz u donno nothing about Canada ........... and still very confidently saying that its a village .......... Dude if u look at unemployment rate ..... 2nd lowest is in Alberta ........ 1st lowest is in Saskatchewan and in Saskatchewan its lowest through out North America ........... mind ya ..... North America includes US too .............. so if a village has lowest un-employment rate .... would u be employed ...... that's ur question .......... well if u cannot b employed there u cannot be employed anywhere in US n Canada ..............

Secondly : I tell u one thing regina is a very very good city .......... r u from mars ....... wot u mean it looks like a village to u .......... we humans over here use internet to find out these things for FYI ........... go google it ......... go to street view and u can go through regina ...........

I

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nomimoon said:
Thank you so much bro..wel pray for me.. :(
dude ............ dont apply to a college ....... apply to Bachelors program in any University ......... and show a good statement ........ uell get visa ....

other wise its like waiting for a rejection ...... dont wanna disappoint u but colleges visas are rarely accepted .....

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqasahmed92 said:
Since it's established that VO's mood is the least of my concern do you guys think that a 700+K CAD statement is enough ?? My uncle maternal uncle is sponsoring me and he is a US citizen. Plus I have an A level Background and I am going to Humber College Advance Diploma Electrical Engrr with one semester fees paid. ?? What are my chances ?
I would say ur chances are Zero ............ no college ......... just University visa gets approval ...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashi1 said:
whats funny in it.u r spending a lot of money for ur future .one have all rights to get all informtions regarding that.and i am comparing saskatchewan with other provinces of canada not with pakistan
i tell u one thing ........ dont say that ur spending lots of money in Canada and u have right to ask or do something to Canada ..... Immigration officer at port will tell u jus one thing ............ we do not want u ....... and we did not call u ....... u can go back with ur money ...........

Canada does not need money from students .......... what u think how much all students can bring .......... 1 billion $ ..........its nothing .......... u just support University that's it ........... it might pay for University bills for some time ......... Canada is only looking at u coz it expects u would be good tax payer in future wen u will get a better job .............

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqasahmed92 said:
Seniors I need some help, what should I do now....? It's obvious that I am going in delay since it's July and no word from CHC, should I withdraw my case. if I do withdraw would I get fees refund (college) ?? Also if I withdraw how many days would CHC take to send my passport and all other original documents back plus if I want to reapply then what path should I take and in which Canadian provice for fast processing. Please Please help help help
you should withdraw when ever u can ................... or u think
u will get full fee refund just i think they deduct 50$ or somthing for processing ...........
Apply to Alberta ............. University of Calgary , University of Alberta or University of Regina or University of Saskatchewan ........... for faster processing ......

Chill

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashi1 said:
bro i want to ask two things.
1 is it necessary for sponsor that he must b in canada? as i have applied with sponsorship of my maternal uncle and he is in pakistan.
2 what could b the best reason to convince the VO, that why he is sponsoring?
you should not do that ............ if ur Uncle is sponsoring u then u should get money from him and put it into ur account till ur visa is processed ........ so u would be sponsoring ur self ............
Immigration officers really take notice of these things .............. and reject visa ....... so do it proper way ............
u can add ur parents sponsorship letter ..........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adnan Faisal said:
hey all seniors out here..
i ahve applied to CHC on july 04 2012 got medical on 16 july 2012..now how much time wil CHC take after medical???
and what are the chances of visa issuence?
ur ordering a favor or what man ....... They are not paid over here to answer ur question ...... u got to understand that they are giving u a favor by being here ...........
chances are v good ....... wait till end of August

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhumzaawan said:
Muhammad Humza Awan
University of Regina
Bachelors of Electronis and System Engineering
Regina, SK
I applied for study permit,
Application submitted 17 July 2012
Medical waiting

Do you have any idea when would I get a medical call?
I have observed a variable trend :/

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
ur ordering a favor or what man ....... They are not paid over here to answer ur question ...... u got to understand that they are giving u a favor by being here ...........
chances are v good ....... wait till end of August
What is up with your attitude? The guy is just asking. Take a break some where else if you cant be polite!

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhumzaawan said:
Medical waiting

you would be getting medical call after one month ......... if u applied for fall 2012 ........

you would get visa in early sept 2012 ...

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
you would be getting medical call after one month ......... if u applied for fall 2012 ........

you would get visa in early sept 2012 ...
Thanks a lot qamalik :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Adnan Faisal said:
hey all seniors out here..
i ahve applied to CHC on july 04 2012 got medical on 16 july 2012..now how much time wil CHC take after medical???
and what are the chances of visa issuence?
The decision is coming before eid. CHC will make your eid this time :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mhumzaawan said:
Medical waiting

If you get your medical call within 20 to 25 days then your chances of getting visa at the end of August will be high.