NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Re: RE:Visa Rejected on a Lam Excuse...really didn't get it why CHC officer rejected

kamran.afzal said:
Visa Rejected :(

1. purpose of visit--------------as i have given my statement of purpose in which clearly defines student permit
2. weak financial status---------

I didn't understand the psyche of the CHC officer that what kind of lam excuses for the rejection of my visa.

is there any suggestion from any of bro on this forum.

My recommendation for all who are applying for canada is please don't apply on college base acceptance letter as they all are refused in my scope. Please try a university acceptance letter if you really want to save your money and time.

Thanks
Kamran Afzal
Commiseration; and all the best for future endeavours.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
osama13 said:
passport returned after med on 24 july. update it plz
It was updated yesterday.

waqasahmed92

Jul 23, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2012
Med's Request
Soon :)
Yar Abhi Tak Kissi College applicant ki med call ahi hay, jinoon nay June mein apply kia tha ????

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Re: RE:Visa Rejected on a Lam Excuse...really didn't get it why CHC officer rejected

kamran.afzal said:
Thanks momi,
My qualification is
BSCS(Bachelor of Computer Science Honz. 16year of Education)
and working as a Software Engineer of .net at www.sisystems.pk
You can get admission in Masters ... Search the masters and university and go for it...

waqasahmed92

Jul 23, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2012
Med's Request
Can someone tell me appropriate reasons why a student visa is declined ??? Like is it mostly bank statement, sponsorship or etc. Or is it just simply on the mood of the CHC officer who he/she wishes to give visa or not ?? Getting tense :-\ IDK How to get through this time

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
waqasahmed92 said:
Can someone tell me appropriate reasons why a student visa is declined ??? Like is it mostly bank statement, sponsorship or etc. Or is it just simply on the mood of the CHC officer who he/she wishes to give visa or not ?? Getting tense :-\ IDK How to get through this time
One or more factors contribute to rejection of SP. Sometimes its because of applicants own fault( Course mismatch, bank statement etc) and sometimes its because of CHC ambiguous rules ( consistent college applicants refusal, mysterious sixth sense to find out purpose of visit, country of applicant). Rarely, its because of VO's mood.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
waqasahmed92 said:
1. Course mismatch
2. Ties to home country and financial statement

P.S. Mood should not affect and it does not affect your visa outcome. VOs are highly professional and they don't let their mood interfere with your future.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
waqasahmed92 said:
VO has certain rules and regulations under which he decides to give visa or not...Mood does not matter...

mozan

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqasahmed92 said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkaSzDkxOr5FdC13a2xVbllUWTlJOGkwV3dTRUd5bnc#gid=0

Open this link under column "R" you can find the reason.

waqasahmed92

Jul 23, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2012
Med's Request
momi said:
VO has certain rules and regulations under which he decides to give visa or not...Mood does not matter...
Since it's established that VO's mood is the least of my concern do you guys think that a 700+K CAD statement is enough ?? My uncle maternal uncle is sponsoring me and he is a US citizen. Plus I have an A level Background and I am going to Humber College Advance Diploma Electrical Engrr with one semester fees paid. ?? What are my chances ?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
waqasahmed92 said:
Since it's established that VO's mood is the least of my concern do you guys think that a 700+K CAD statement is enough ?? My uncle maternal uncle is sponsoring me and he is a US citizen. Plus I have an A level Background and I am going to Humber College Advance Diploma Electrical Engrr with one semester fees paid. ?? What are my chances ?
Have you justified your uncle as your sponsor? Usually sponsor other than parents weakens your case.

waqasahmed92

Jul 23, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2012
Med's Request
Inam89 said:
Have you justified your uncle as your sponsor? Usually sponsor other than parents weakens your case.
I guess so, I supplied a notorized affidaviat (from the US) claiming that I was his nephew and that I would abide to all the rules and regulations of Canada with all financial support being done by him (My Uncle) also that I would leave Canada after completion of my course. I also submitted my Parents (Nikka Nama) so that proper linkage can be made that he is my uncle indeed. Also I submitted my visa application on June 7th 2012.

Rashi1

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2012