IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Inam89 said:
ITs pre-mature but I want to ask it.

Which one is better? Gerrys' or Visatronix? and Why?
Courier just provide service to deliver and sent back to origin, nothing else is concerned with them.

It's now CIC how much time they took to access your application for visa and as soon they are done with it they send back the decision.

Now, only difference is with their charges (TCS charge less than Fedex or Gerry's) rest is your own choice.

NOTE:
We all are quires about the decision that's why we just blaming the service provider.

Syed 2307

Apr 13, 2012
Does anyone have any idea about Sweden now i heard that students are required to pay tuition fees. Canada ka tu ab chance ni:)

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Syed 2307 said:
Does anyone have any idea about Sweden now i heard that students are required to pay tuition fees. Canada ka tu ab chance ni:)
I think they have now started charging tuition fees.......

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed 2307 said:
YEs they have, Now AUSTRIA, FINLAND AND GERMANY offers free education

Syed 2307

Apr 13, 2012
jazzyworld said:
YEs they have, Now AUSTRIA, FINLAND AND GERMANY offers free education
Thx for the info brother can you plx further elaborate any immigiration chances in these countries?

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visa chances are very high for AUSTRALIA,GERMNY,FINLAND,SWEEDEN etc. special people who goes for highly education and with strong profile and tution dues are also less then canada.

Syed 2307

Apr 13, 2012
Abu Bakr said:
visa chances are very high for AUSTRALIA,GERMNY,FINLAND,SWEEDEN etc. special people who goes for highly education and with strong profile and tution dues are also less then canada.
Yaar koi aisi country batou jaha Immigiration chances zaida hain?????

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed 2307 said:
Thx for the info brother can you plx further elaborate any immigiration chances in these countries?
No Immigration, unless you marry there

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
qamalik729 said:
McGill university of really good ..... Engineering is really expensive ...... there are two options for earning ...

1- You study for two semesters full time .......and 3rd semester you can apply for off campus work permit which is open work permit .... and you can work as much as u want and earn as much as u can.... usally work permit is issues for 2 to 3 years .... so does not matter wot happens to your studies at later stage work permit is still valid ............. but u have to keep ur studies at least going even at minimum grade ... to not to be illegal .....

Regular earning if u get a ok type job is about 1500$ per month for odd jobs....

2- You study for a year then in engineering and some of other professions you are eligible for Co-op ( which we call internship ) which is highly paid about 23 to 30 $ per hour depending on where u work.... if ur grades are good ..... u can express ur self in interviews .... you will click in co-op ...... > co-op is usually one semester in each year ... but u can get a continuous one year co-op all together and earn whole year ........... all co-op terms or if u work a full year ............. u will end up earning about 25 to 30 thousand dollars ... which will help u in paying ur fees ...........

You must remember one more thing that student fees you pay are tax free .... when u complete ur degree ...and work ......... about 1/4 of ur fees that u paid comes back to u as a tax rebate .......... lets say u paid 10,000$ tax in whole year ................ and ur fees are 40,000 that u paid during ur studies ..........you will get a 10,000 dollars check from government at the end of the year ...........and u will pay zero tax ......... but that is at the end of studies ........ government keeps all account of fees u paid .........

Remember these estimates i am providing are really good estimates ......... but just estimates ........... actual could go plus minus ...........depending on circumstances ........... but i am telling u all the opportunities that are there ..........

Chill
thanks Bro for your quick response,one thing more,in offer letter for admission in McGill they have asked for minimum requirement of credit;135,what is credit:135?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man In Black said:
thanks Bro for your quick response,one thing more,in offer letter for admission in McGill they have asked for minimum requirement of credit;135,what is credit:135?
I think that would be the degree requirements , you have to complete minimum 135 credit hrs to claim the degree ...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed 2307 said:
I tell you one thing ...... for sure ......... you must consider economy while choosing a country to study ........... there were only two countries in the world which were not affected by recession ......... 1- norway ........2 -Canada .............. if i have to study some where ......... it would be Canada ...... reason

> Immigration chances are very high
> USA is just across the border so jobs get shared
> education standard is very high
> Multicultural society so least racism ..........

even today I see tons of jobs that are posed over here in Alberta ............... Alberta has 3 or 4th highest oil reserves in the world ..........

The only problem i ever had is its almost 20 hrs flight time from Canada to PK

chill

Syed 2307

Apr 13, 2012
qamalik729 said:
I tell you one thing ...... for sure ......... you must consider economy while choosing a country to study ........... there were only two countries in the world which were not affected by recession ......... 1- norway ........2 -Canada .............. if i have to study some where ......... it would be Canada ...... reason

> Immigration chances are very high
> USA is just across the border so jobs get shared
> education standard is very high
> Multicultural society so least racism ..........

even today I see tons of jobs that are posed over here in Alberta ............... Alberta has 3 or 4th highest oil reserves in the world ..........

The only problem i ever had is its almost 20 hrs flight time from Canada to PK

chill
But the point is this they are not giving visa