12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
qamalik729 said:
there u go .......

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

where u got admission ..... and wht u studied from Pakistan. ....
dear Malik,can u guide ? is there any chances for a student to earn something during undergraduate study?My son has got admission in Electical engineering McGill univ

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
another day passed I m still hopeful I will get medical and then visa soon enough to make through to canada this may Inshalah :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
shahzeb said:
what if u call thm on their office numbers to ask bout ur status ??
call whom chc or fedex?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man In Black said:
dear Malik,can u guide ? is there any chances for a student to earn something during undergraduate study?My son has got admission in Electical engineering McGill univ
McGill university of really good ..... Engineering is really expensive ...... there are two options for earning ...

1- You study for two semesters full time .......and 3rd semester you can apply for off campus work permit which is open work permit .... and you can work as much as u want and earn as much as u can.... usally work permit is issues for 2 to 3 years .... so does not matter wot happens to your studies at later stage work permit is still valid ............. but u have to keep ur studies at least going even at minimum grade ... to not to be illegal .....

Regular earning if u get a ok type job is about 1500$ per month for odd jobs....

2- You study for a year then in engineering and some of other professions you are eligible for Co-op ( which we call internship ) which is highly paid about 23 to 30 $ per hour depending on where u work.... if ur grades are good ..... u can express ur self in interviews .... you will click in co-op ...... > co-op is usually one semester in each year ... but u can get a continuous one year co-op all together and earn whole year ........... all co-op terms or if u work a full year ............. u will end up earning about 25 to 30 thousand dollars ... which will help u in paying ur fees ...........

You must remember one more thing that student fees you pay are tax free .... when u complete ur degree ...and work ......... about 1/4 of ur fees that u paid comes back to u as a tax rebate .......... lets say u paid 10,000$ tax in whole year ................ and ur fees are 40,000 that u paid during ur studies ..........you will get a 10,000 dollars check from government at the end of the year ...........and u will pay zero tax ......... but that is at the end of studies ........ government keeps all account of fees u paid .........

Remember these estimates i am providing are really good estimates ......... but just estimates ........... actual could go plus minus ...........depending on circumstances ........... but i am telling u all the opportunities that are there ..........

Chill

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo4bilal said:
Exactly .... They will close our files and we shall have to wait till September ..... And that is unacceptable .... We are unable to understand what is the problem of CHC ISBD.... What do they want ??? They have least number of cases and still they don't bother to give response to the students .... Either YES or a NO.... Why are they so careless about the future of prospective students ???
This is how they claim to be the torch bearers of HUMAN RIGHTS .... That is ridiculous ....... :mad: :'( :mad: :( :-[ :-[
If you submit the visa rejection letter .... fees are fully refunded from University / College ........... and immigration knows that .......... so no one is lozing money in any case ........ you can get full refund even after semester starts till first 15 days of classes ........

Chill

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please suggest , I need your case views ............... Do you have to submit the tuition fees and register the courses ?

OR It does not matter ?

Secondly who has submitted fees out of you ?

Thanks I appreciate your replies ....

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Visatronix website is not showing my record now. It says invalid tracking number ::)

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
UmairHashmi said:
Visatronix website is not showing my record now. It says invalid tracking number ::)
call them or check after some time.........

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
qamalik729 said:
You are doing a really really good job by having excel sheet its really helpful ........... +1
Thank you so much :)

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
qamalik729 said:
If you submit the visa rejection letter .... fees are fully refunded from University / College ........... and immigration knows that .......... so no one is lozing money in any case ........ you can get full refund even after semester starts till first 15 days of classes ........
My question is actually time-based not mony-based.... I know that the fee will be refunded in any case.. and ,,,, it is the responsibilty of Consultant to get the mony back in the client's pocket .... But, Malik sahab what about the time span????
Do we look such idiots to play with our future ??? or what is the other possbility ... Are they.... ?
We are waiting to continue our studies ... not for waiting for the sake of 'waiting' ...

Dear CHC,

"Give me the refusal, but give me the answer"

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ramzero,

Should I get character certificate from Police? What should be the procedure

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Police character certificate is a must..............

If u are in Lahore go to city police office near Govt college lahore u need to have NID copies and passport copy preferably attested and passport size photos. there u will fill one English form and Urdu form(separate Urdu form will be needed for every police station under which u have lived after age of 18) u will need ID copies and photos for each Urdu form and English one.
Once submitted they will give u a slip.
You will be contacted by every police station for which u have submitted a form they can visit ur home or ask you to come to police station.
In the police station they will enter comments on your form and sign it )
In two to three days you will go to city police station again.they will mark your attendance in front of SSP and later u will be given ur police certificate.you will not be required to give a single rupee.