+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Wow! MashAllah so many good newses! I guess the Embassy is active all of a sudden, hopefully it remains that way!
Congratulations to all of you!

@Waseem, Oh so your brother is in Canada too! Nice!
Where in Canada are you headed btw?

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you and God bless u all for ur wishes. I pray for the rest of us who still await their visas. Insha-Allah u'll all get gud news soon! Stay positive.......

Risk Analyst

Aug 14, 2013
Has anybody heard about the outcome of Online Application filed after 1 Aug, 2013 for Jan 2014 Intake? I applied online on 6 Aug and have not heard anything yet.

UBC, PhD in Mechanical Engineering
Research Assistantship for First Year
BE : 3.90
MSc : 4.00

hussain.ah100

Aug 27, 2013
Congrats RIZ 92 and saadsdk for your visa when u r plaaning to go which city best wishes in future.
i read this forum that once you got visa you have to obtain the study permit on arrival. i dont know about this
you have to study 6 months then you are allowed to work in canada.
anyone got any experience do elaborate and explain me in detail.

oluwakemi

Jul 17, 2013
Hello guys! Am new to this forum, I need you to lecture me about the Canadian Visa.How do I begin Process?. I just don't want to be left out. As a fresher, what should I do, what must I begin with, How do I apply? Please Guys, bail me out!

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
hussain.ah100 said:
Congrats RIZ 92 and saadsdk for your visa when u r plaaning to go which city best wishes in future.
i read this forum that once you got visa you have to obtain the study permit on arrival. i dont know about this
you have to study 6 months then you are allowed to work in canada.
anyone got any experience do elaborate and explain me in detail.
Actually its like you got visa when u arrive at canadian port of entry immigration officer will see your documnts offer letter funds you r having in cash with etc..then he ll issue you a study permit with expiry date as of your visa. On study permitt your univerity name will be written plus clear statement will be there saying you are not authorized to work in canada as being the condition of the study permit.
now lets say you are going in septmber then in Feburary you can apply work permit by laucnching application procedure with CIC which international students office at ur university will assist you..then in 1 to 2 months of applying u can get work permit so it makes about 7-8 months till you are able to work in canada. moreover, work permit granting decision will be based on ur septmber term result plus full time enrollment in january term.

And if you are working without work prmit and get caught by CBSA you ll b served Exclusion order from canada for one year you must have to leave canada. some studnts still do work without permit like cash jobs but thats hell much risky if u get caught canada thing is over.

one of forum member do share that studnts who are entring canada in january 2014 wll be authorized to work in canada from very start on their study permit. i have search that law bill would be presented in their parliment or whatevea and its most likely that this rule would be effective from january 2014. hope this helps

oluwakemi

Jul 17, 2013
Hello guys! Am new to this forum, I need you to lecture me about the Canadian Visa.How do I begin Process?. I just don't want to be left out. As a fresher, what should I do, what must I begin with, How do I apply? Please Guys, bail me out!

hussain.ah100

Aug 27, 2013
Hyy said:
Actually its like you got visa when u arrive at canadian port of entry immigration officer will see your documnts offer letter funds you r having in cash with etc..then he ll issue you a study permit with expiry date as of your visa. On study permitt your univerity name will be written plus clear statement will be there saying you are not authorized to work in canada as being the condition of the study permit.
now lets say you are going in septmber then in Feburary you can apply work permit by laucnching application procedure with CIC which international students office at ur university will assist you..then in 1 to 2 months of applying u can get work permit so it makes about 7-8 months till you are able to work in canada. moreover, work permit granting decision will be based on ur septmber term result plus full time enrollment in january term.

And if you are working without work prmit and get caught by CBSA you ll b served Exclusion order from canada for one year you must have to leave canada. some studnts still do work without permit like cash jobs but thats hell much risky if u get caught canada thing is over.

one of forum member do share that studnts who are entring canada in january 2014 wll be authorized to work in canada from very start on their study permit. i have search that law bill would be presented in their parliment or whatevea and its most likely that this rule would be effective from january 2014. hope this helps
[/quote

thanks for giving me valuable information.
it means that at the first day when we arriving in canada we r not allowed to work. Even 20 hrs/week during term time.
thats not good for us.
this will happen in jan 2014 when they students arriving at the first day they r allowed to work

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
oluwakemi said:
bro go to CIC website..you will get every guidence from there...first u will have to take assessment and then make ur cic account through gc key and then upload desired documents and pay ur fee through credit card..that all

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Hyy said:

thats good info bro :D :D :D