APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaseemWasii said:
Atlasttttttttttttttt.... Alhamdulilah

I Received the Medical Examination letter.

@ Xcon.. Araha hoon Main Pechey Pechey haha...
Congrats and best wishes!

hussain.ah100

Aug 27, 2013
WaseemWasii said:

congrats waseem bro after a long time to recieved the medical letter.

theres a question in my mind i done my medical on 3rd of september karachi. IOm staff said to me we directly send your reports to CHC.
how should i know that they send my medical reports to CHC i call to ask IOM or mail to CHC that they recieved my medical results.
After medical examination how long i have to wait for my visa

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaseemWasii said:

Congratssssssssss

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
hussain.ah100 said:
congrats waseem bro after a long time to recieved the medical letter.

theres a question in my mind i done my medical on 3rd of september karachi. IOm staff said to me we directly send your reports to CHC.
how should i know that they send my medical reports to CHC i call to ask IOM or mail to CHC that they recieved my medical results.
After medical examination how long i have to wait for my visa
Bro according to the Senior Members of the Forum. U can call IOM after 7 days and Ask About your Medical if they have sent it or Not.

Further more.

The Three IOM's in Pakistan is E-Med Which send your Reports in 24 to 48 hours after you have done it.

Thanks Khan bro and Cheeta : )

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
WaseemWasii said:

Hahah ye tau best hogaya! Finally! Glad to hear it man. Really am! Best of luck for further steps!! Where do u live?

I got my medical done today.. and am wondering k whats next? the steps? like kya rehgaya hai baaki to wait upon further?

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
And I asked the IOM wala guy, that how long does it take for you to forward the reports, he told me 48 hours. He said if everything is normal, two days mein forward hojata hai!
and yeah Waseem is right, its e-medical. Though they asked me to bring passport size photos along but they never used it

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks Hy Bro :p :D

xcon89 said:
And I asked the IOM wala guy, that how long does it take for you to forward the reports, he told me 48 hours. He said if everything is normal, two days mein forward hojata hai!
and yeah Waseem is right, its e-medical. Though they asked me to bring passport size photos along but they never used it
Thanks bro.. Bas Aap se 2 Din baad Submit kiya tha And 2 Din baad i Got it..

Bas Aab Aap ka 10 se 20 din ka Wait reh gaya he Passport Request And then 4 ,5 din main Visa Ajata he Us par.... Sep Session k Application almost Finalize ho Chukey hain So it Won't take longer for Visa.

I have my Medical at Islamabad on 10th of September and i Stay in Isb these days. :)

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
xcon89 said:
Agar Aap Admission Defer Kar Do January tu That would be Super Awesome.. Jan Session k Students ko Off Campus Work Permit Ki Zarorat bhi nahi paregi.. They Will Work With Their Study Permit . This Rule is Effective from Jan 2014 . So Think Over It bro :p

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
@waseem what :O :O :O

i dint know that...effective from January 2014 ppl on study permit can work off campus without work permitt..is that true??? thats great
if anybody leave in sept 2013 lets say, they ll issue study permit on port od entry there will be listed on study permit that you r not authorized to work..u mean if you enter january 2014 there ll be no such thing on study permit????
cos pehly tu ive heared you can apply work permit after 6 months of study in canada and you can get it in 2 months of applying depending upon ur full student status and pass grades at uni.

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
Agar Aap Admission Defer Kar Do January tu That would be Super Awesome.. Jan Session k Students ko Off Campus Work Permit Ki Zarorat bhi nahi paregi.. They Will Work With Their Study Permit . This Rule is Effective from Jan 2014 . So Think Over It bro :p
I seee, thanks for listing out the steps for me! barri research kee huwi hai? :p
And yaar, I would.. but I don't think my course has January intake, ek saal ka continuous course hai. I could ask but I reallyyyy doubt it.. the work idea sounds great though! but uni has given me flexibility till 30th sept.. so lets seee... cuz they know that the strike has caused delay in visass

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hyy said:
@ waseem what :O :O :O

i dint know that...effective from January 2014 ppl on study permit can work off campus without work permitt..is that true??? thats great
if anybody leave in sept 2013 lets say, they ll issue study permit on port od entry there will be listed on study permit that you r not authorized to work..u mean if you enter january 2014 there ll be no such thing on study permit????
cos pehly tu ive heared you can apply work permit after 6 months of study in canada and you can get it in 2 months of applying depending upon ur full student status and pass grades at uni.
Yes bro Main ne Is par Kaafi research ki he And its 100 % True . Student ko 6 months ka Wait nahi karna parega.. Balkey They can work as they enter canada. Effective from Jan 2014.

Qasim Bro. Marzi he Aap ki jo Aap ko Behtar Lagey. my Elder brother is in Canada from last 2 Years he Completed his M Eng. He Told Me Too that its Effective from Jan 2014. Main Khud Chahta hoon k Quebec se Kisi tarah Apna Course Calgary Move karoon But Filhal koi Rasta nazar nahi araha.