+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in "ALL GREEN ZONE" awaiting CEREMONY

Batzak

May 20, 2023
Oh good grief!! Are you kidding?? Why do they have to do a review a file when they have been doing that exact thing for the past 8 months?
No idea … its been over a year since my AOR. I am also travelling for couple of months end of August so will see what happens. They should have FIFO policy so one can atleast have a reasonable time line. They are randomly processing applications. For some it takes couple of days after LPP to get oath, other are stuck in limbo

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
No idea … its been over a year since my AOR. I am also travelling for couple of months end of August so will see what happens. They should have FIFO policy so one can atleast have a reasonable time line. They are randomly processing applications. For some it takes couple of days after LPP to get oath, other are stuck in limbo
Somebody posted that they thought some offices are working on the FIFO system while others like Niagara are working on a cohort system. Meaning that they assign you to a group and if you happen to be the first one finished in that group you have to wait until everyone in your group has finished their process too before an oath date is generated for this group. Not sure if it’s true or not but makes a bit of sense. It’s a stupid system if it’s true.

Reactions: CanMon

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I called today and they mentioned that even though all application tasks are complete the officer still need to do final review and put my application queue for oath. Nobody knows how long that takes … this wait is painful
Apparently a new step they have introduced now, thereby giving them a rope to hang on to to justify delays and slacking at work!

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Same here Scarborough office. LPP completed June 26 and when I called last said the same thing. It is a general process to have an officer look into the file before oath date is being assigned. Frustrating, I see Jan to March 2023 are getting oath dates before 2022 applicants.

Reactions: Sapru

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Somebody posted that they thought some offices are working on the FIFO system while others like Niagara are working on a cohort system. Meaning that they assign you to a group and if you happen to be the first one finished in that group you have to wait until everyone in your group has finished their process too before an oath date is generated for this group. Not sure if it’s true or not but makes a bit of sense. It’s a stupid system if it’s true.
Read similar post in some other group. And this makes sense, they won’t give oath date until all the group member is completed. Such a stupid idea to delay the process and justify.

Reactions: IG2020 and Di2882

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Same here Scarborough office. LPP completed June 26 and when I called last said the same thing. It is a general process to have an officer look into the file before oath date is being assigned. Frustrating, I see Jan to March 2023 are getting oath dates before 2022 applicants.
Super frustrating mate.. one of my friends got her LPP done in late July (Scarborough office) and got her oath scheduled for 31 August already.. so so unfair and random!!

• Wow
Reactions: IG2020

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Somebody reopened the RC-8090 horror stories recently on here and I checked my GCMS notes - all my Assessments were assigned to RC-8090 but they have been marked as Completed.

Waiting for oath for 2 months now.

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Somebody reopened the RC-8090 horror stories recently on here and I checked my GCMS notes - all my Assessments were assigned to RC-8090 but they have been marked as Completed.

Waiting for oath for 2 months now.
Yes somebody keeps posting about RC-8090. What does that mean?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Yes somebody keeps posting about RC-8090. What does that mean?
Every visa office has a code, and RC-8090 belongs to Sydney NS processing office. They are apparently infamous for delaying completion of LPPs, but i am not sure if that applies to delays in oath invites as well.