+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in "ALL GREEN ZONE" awaiting CEREMONY

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
I am on Day 48 with no oath invitation :/
48 days???? Listen I get why prohibitions takes a long time to complete. It’s a matter of security BUT why does it take longer than a week to schedule an oath? It’s now even online where you can cover more people per oath.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
48 days???? Listen I get why prohibitions takes a long time to complete. It’s a matter of security BUT why does it take longer than a week to schedule an oath? It’s now even online where you can cover more people per oath.
Tell me about it :/

I have no idea. I also know many people waiting for oath since APril and May as well. Mississauga VO is the slowest of all. I am unfortunately stuck there.

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Tell me about it :/

I have no idea. I also know many people waiting for oath since APril and May as well. Mississauga VO is the slowest of all. I am unfortunately stuck there.
I think Niagara is pretty slow as well. I hardly see much progress from Niagara.

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Day 57 for me. Hamilton office
57!! Oh no! I’m super stressed. I have an upcoming trip end of December. My PR expired, I applied for it online but was returned because of picture. Now I’m at the back of the line and not sure if I will get it in time. And with people waiting even 4 months for oath I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Batzak

May 20, 2023
57!! Oh no! I’m super stressed. I have an upcoming trip end of December. My PR expired, I applied for it online but was returned because of picture. Now I’m at the back of the line and not sure if I will get it in time. And with people waiting even 4 months for oath I don’t know what I’m going to do.
Yeah its pretty random. Hopefully you get your oath or PR card way before December. Good luck!

Reactions: Di2882

Batzak

May 20, 2023
I called today and they mentioned that even though all application tasks are complete the officer still need to do final review and put my application queue for oath. Nobody knows how long that takes … this wait is painful

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I called today and they mentioned that even though all application tasks are complete the officer still need to do final review and put my application queue for oath. Nobody knows how long that takes … this wait is painful
Same bullshit - its been 2 months now since LPP completed, they say your application is still "In Progress" and within the 18 months timeline, so you just have to wait.

Reactions: SeniorSpouse

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Oh good grief!! Are you kidding?? Why do they have to do a review a file when they have been doing that exact thing for the past 8 months?