NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
Hi guys,
Congrats to you all...apparently i just got notified that my VO is Paris. My timeline is:
AOR - 9/04/2017
Med. - 11/06/2017
BG - NA since then

I hope Paris office is fast now.
Hi pogunwomoju,
As you are 3 months and half post AOR => have you ordered your GCMS notes ? It is not mandatory of course, but sometimes it helps to understand and get confirmation of some info (such as the visa office, the potential comment the CIC officer added to your application, etc ...)
If your case is actually handled by Paris and based on the trend we have seen so far in this thread, it looks like applicants receive their PPR between average 5 to 8 months after AOR ...

Good luck and wish u all the best

pogunwomoju

Sep 21, 2016
Hi pogunwomoju,
As you are 3 months and half post AOR => have you ordered your GCMS notes ? It is not mandatory of course, but sometimes it helps to understand and get confirmation of some info (such as the visa office, the potential comment the CIC officer added to your application, etc ...)
If your case is actually handled by Paris and based on the trend we have seen so far in this thread, it looks like applicants receive their PPR between average 5 to 8 months after AOR ...

Good luck and wish u all the best
Thanks PonJoub, i actually planned to order my GCMS when i clock 4months - that's next week.

Reading through this thread, i also noticed the average time it takes Paris to process applications, just wondering why it takes them so long since my application spent over 100days in CIO. Well there's nothing to do than patiently wait, and hope to join some of you guys.

Thanks!!!

mkayy89

Apr 6, 2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello,
My VO is Paris and I am Feb 3, PNP Outland. Can you please give me an idea about the processing time in Paris VO? Are they quick? As I havent seen any PPR issued from Paris lately. I crossed 6 months today :(

Reactions: cutiee_

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
Hi mkayy89,
As I mentioned 3 posts above ... it seems that the average time for Paris office is between 5 to 8 months ...
Since you crossed the 6 months mark ... I guess you already ordered your GCMS notes and you should try to contact CIC or Paris office to get some more details on your application.
But as you may know ... each application is different from another one for x,y,z reasons ...

Good luck.

Reactions: mkayy89

chrissy_c

Jul 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris Visa Office
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Dear all,

I received my copr today
Thanks all for your help and wish you great luck ahead in your lives.
I am planning to land in Toronto by the end of July. And I couldn't find an airbnb to rent for several months. Could you please give me any usefull websites to find any kind of one bedroom places for reasonable prices in or around toronto.

Thanks a lot in advance and wish you best luck[/QUOTE

Born and raised Torontonian. Try viewit.ca

junesfly

Aug 22, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Hello All,

We are currently waiting for updates on our PR application, so far the scenario has been as follows. Is anyone in the same position and when should we expect our PPR?

August 29, 2016: Application received by CIC
December 5, 2016: AOR sent
December 22, 2016: Medicals requested
January 3, 2017: Medicals received by CIC and started processing application
April 11, 2017: received request to provide police certificate, updated CVs, updated Personal History and
payment of RPRF
Payment of RPRF made the next day and the requested documents received in the Paris office a week later. We then submitted the documents online as well a couple of days later
No News ever since

Any thoughts?

mkayy89

Apr 6, 2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello All,

We are currently waiting for updates on our PR application, so far the scenario has been as follows. Is anyone in the same position and when should we expect our PPR?

April 11, 2017: received request to provide police certificate, updated CVs, updated Personal History and
payment of RPRF
Payment of RPRF made the next day and the requested documents received in the Paris office a week later. We then submitted the documents online as well a couple of days later
No News ever since

Any thoughts?
Hello, my application is processed as well in Paris VO. AOR Feb 3 but no updates. Did you try to contact them?

Tzzeinoun

Jun 2, 2017
Hello All,

payment of RPRF
No News ever since

Any thoughts?
Hey junesfly I have same timelines i hope that September will be raining ppr for everyone

Reactions: junesfly

junesfly

Aug 22, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Hello, my application is processed as well in Paris VO. AOR Feb 3 but no updates. Did you try to contact them?
no I didn't, do you think they will be able to help through the telephone?

mkayy89

Apr 6, 2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
no I didn't, do you think they will be able to help through the telephone?
They do not give any information if you cal the vo by phone. An email would help. But you can still call Ottawa and check the stage of your application.

Egeda

Oct 5, 2017
Hi all,
I assume "Paris VO" is the one which is located in Paris, Ontario - right? Since I saw some posts mentioning about French bank holidays and France telephone numbers I wanted to confirm.
Many thanks!

Reactions: cutiee_

Egeda

Oct 5, 2017
Aor- april 2nd 2017
Still waiting ‍♂
Medicals passed
Background checkup- not applicable
Mine is almost the same;
AOR April, 12th
BG: n/a since June, 20th
(with 2 dependants)

Do you know how we can reach out to Paris vo and ask our application status?

Thanks!