Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Have u applied through RPO if I'm right.

@ SSP u may get PCC in 2 Hrs after paying Rs1000 to clerk..that could be more quicker and cheaper!!

never mind, your requirement is PCC, doesn't matter u have paid lil extra..Kaam hona chahida bass

rabb rakha

lucky4canada said:
Got the PCC verification done by visiting S.P. Office. Mehnga pai gaya, had to pay around Rs. 3500/- for getting all the formalities done and still report will take around 4-5 days to reach RPO office.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syrust

If its private then it does not say the name of the school or college on the certificate...

As far as your friend's wife case is concerned; I think CIC is giving 25 points for MBA if that is for 2 years complete duration...

I talked to couple of immigration lawyers; one in canada (registered one) & he said that it should be 25 points in my case as well. So I am planning for GCMS to get the status & to know that how many points I got for my education..

so any comments; guys.

syrust said:
Hey Bro

I have one question in my mind from long time, I never tried to ask anybody may be its not a big deal and doesn't matter in my life but does in alot of people's life.

When you are doing Grade 12(private) Does it say on Certificate that it was done Private,
I haven't done 12th thats why I wanted to know.

So if it doesn't say Private then there shouldn't be any problem.

One Case (I remember in 2009 when MI Started),
One of my friend's wife applied, She had BCom Regular and MCom Correspondence from Punjabi University.

She got 25 Points for her education. Have no idea how and why she got these points.. this thing raised question in my mind may be they don't write in certificate (as i assume) but don't know... Never seen anybody's certificates who did private Education.

Thanks

Syrust

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
nimir.raval said:
Dear Friends,

What is your feed backs?

CIC is issuing letter to have medical and submission of RPRF and PPs but they are now slow in issuing visa's.

I have been seeing from 9th July there is no visa issued or DM updated.. If there is any please update.. I am waiting from last 4 months for DM update.

I think people got MR after you got DM..... keep fingers crossed bro and hope for best

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dude for this detailed information..

I really appreciate that... I talked to lawyer before submitting my application & he told me that if MBA is having 2 years duration then it will be 25 points (does not matter regular, private, Correspondence or distance learning ) & I got my PER as well.

Now I was confused after seeing few cases...

syrust said:
HI Rawlin

your second set with two examsples

Example 1: If you have a master's degree but have completed only 15 years of full-time study, award yourself 22 points.

This one gives you idea about the point system of person you asked..

They have grade 12 and also diploma of three years so it should go for 22 points.

Second exmaple Example 2: If you have a three- or four-year bachelor's degree, and at least 14 years of education, award yourself 20 points.

This one goes for people who just have degree for example most of people do grade 12 and go for B-Tech of 4 years like i have alot of friends here they got 20 points.

so in your case which you provided

grade 12 with 3 years diploma this is full time and BA and Masters in part time.. comes in first example

As i said before it should be 22 points..

sometime visa officers don't take alot of pressure of work and they just send files back for no reason (Visa officers are not MBA or Degree holders, to get into Immigration office as Clerk you need higher secondary education) they can do mistakes too and they do.

Case of 2009, I studied here in 2008 and then worked for one year in 2009.

according to MI1 (you are eligible to apply for Immigration if you studied in canada for one year or you have worked one year in NOC code O,A and B) I had my one year experience and all the required points with 6 other factors.

Me and two of my friends applied all with same education, experience and everything but when we sent files then one guy got his application approved and me and other friend got files back saying we didn't study in canada for one year or didn't work in canada for one year as per requirement (But we did both)..

I gave this example just to say that these guys do alot mistakes.

whoever information you provided ask them to consult some lawyer or consultant.

Thanks

Syrus

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
rawlin4bbhh said:
Thanks dude for this detailed information..

I really appreciate that... I talked to lawyer before submitting my application & he told me that if MBA is having 2 years duration then it will be 25 points (does not matter regular, private, Correspondence or distance learning ) & I got my PER as well.

Now I was confused after seeing few cases...
No worries dear, since you have got PER there nothing to worry.....
Get your hopes high soon to get MR also...
Whatever may be the points when we reach there we have to assess our credentials...Does not matter if you have more points they will not serve us job as per our points... ;) ;) ;) ;)
I was writing all this regards to the aforementioned...I might have mismatch your with this reference...

manjuachar said:
Dear Sirs,
Last year I applied for FSW category. I received acknowledgement for that in the month of December 2012. But in June 2012 I received the letter from Immigration visa officer that my application is rejected due to education points is lesser. They gave the points as below for my application assessment

Age l 0 - l 0
Education l 5 - 25
Experience 21 - 2 l
Arranged employment 0 - l 0
Offi cial languagep rofic iency 12 - 24
Adaptability 4 - l 0
TOTAL 62 - 100

But my education is:

SSC + HSC + Diploma(3 years)

Primary & secondary school - 10 years (full time) +
Pre-university college - 2 years (full time) and
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering - 3 years (full time)

So, I have total 15 years FULL TIME education.

But I received the reason for refusal from the Visa Office is:

You have not obtained the minimum number of points, currently 67, required for a permanent resident
visa. I awarded1 5 pointsf or your education.Y ou presenteda Diploma in MechanicalE ngineeringf rom
the Board of TechnicalE ducationK arnataka.T o attaint his, your highestl evel of education,r equiredi 3
years of full time study as higher secondaryi s not a requirementf or admissiont o this program of studies.
You have therefore not satisfied me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 1l(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer
for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if,
following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets
the requirementso f this Act. Subsection2(2)s pecifiest hat unlesso therwisei ndicated,r eferencesi n the
Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it.
Following an examinationo f your applicationI, am not satisfiedth at you meett he requirementso f the
Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
[/color][/color]

So I want to know whether the Visa Office of Canada immigration decision is it correct? If not what can be done to request for re-consider the application.

Please advise me in this regard.

manjuachar :(
:(

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear Members, I have lost one of the link for spread sheet shared by one of the member!! that was a different sheet where we could filter anything....that sheets included more info.. please provide me the link if possible.

this is not the link I'm looking for...
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0

thanks to all,

rabb rakha

babbu

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
rawlin4bbhh said:
If bachelor is full time then its 22 points man...\
Sir even If Bachelor is Full time after Grade 12 its not 22 Points its 20 Points and I am sure about this.

Thanks

Syrus

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the link for you...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0

babbu.mann said:
Dear Members, I have lost one of the link for spread sheet shared by one of the member!! that was a different sheet where we could filter anything....that sheets included more info.. please provide me the link if possible.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0

thanks to all,

rabb rakha

babbu

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bhai... I hope so & wish that everyone should get MR after reaching to this stage...

Cheers Mate...

spartan300 said:
Whatever may be the points when we reach there we have to assess our credentials...Does not matter if you have more points they will not serve us job as per our points... ;) ;) ;) ;)
I was writing all this regards to the aforementioned...I might have mismatch your with this reference...

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
babbu.mann said:

thanks to all,

rabb rakha

babbu
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=fil&key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
spartan300 said:

Mr. Spartan

Trust me on this to 99% Employers don't even ask for your certificates and Marks to give you a job.
I have been to around 100 Interviews in different companies big and small for IT, Engineering, Call Centre and other nobody cares about marks and certificates and I never took my certificates to show my marks..

sometimes even I forgot to print my resume to have a copy with me and they already had it. lol.

So don't worry just pray to God for your Landing as soon as possible and get into the Canadian corporate world.

thanks

Syrus

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
syrust said:
Sir even If Bachelor is Full time after Grade 12 its not 22 Points its 20 Points and I am sure about this.

Thanks

Syrus
Agreed....

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Syrust,
Without the credential assessment the agent will not forward the resume....
We cant apply for the job directly should be done via agent...
Agent scrutinize us from interview if agent found us eligible will forward then to employers......
But for the job which you undertake as per NOC i think your marks will not play a role but your credential will do and have to top with some kind of Canadian experience......