applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
I am sorry to ask but can i ask which part is not easy to follow, can you please explain?
Not to offend you what u say makes sense BUT

getting a good job upon landing is tough it takes couple of months to get used to the country, weather, public transport, lifestyle etc..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

not all employers who hire for cash are bad they just want to help you and themselves too as they have been there done that ;) ;) ;)

many companies don't hire employees to avoid paying benefits and insurance and vacation pay they hire people from Staffing agency and not only for labour jobs but white collar jobs and they pay u min pay and cash ......!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

u said " If you working on cash and they find out then in future there are risk of sponsoring somebody from your family" ??? ??? ???

who they ??? how get caught ??? ::) ???

DON'T SCARE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM BRO

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
not sure said:
Not to offend you what u say makes sense But

(How many years you have been living in Canada Sir Can I ask Please and on what Visa you came here and what kind of jobs you did?)

getting a good job upon landing is tough it takes couple of months to get used to the country, weather, public transport, lifestyle etc..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
(It does take couple of months to get used to the country which doesn't make you to work on cash, if you can find a cash job easily you can easily find a proper job with taxes) thats what i am suggesting get any job and don't think about small or big job.

not all employers who hire for cash are bad they just want to help you and themselves too as they have been there done that ;) ;) ;)
No any employer want to hire you because they want to help you they just want to help themselves just to save taxes and yeah sometimes not even pay you proper of your work done. They are not helping you. they need people to work on cash and at less pay rate thats why they hire people on cash usually students or refugees or illegal people.

many companies don't hire employees to avoid paying benefits and insurance and vacation pay they hire people from Staffing agency and not only for labour jobs but white collar jobs and they pay u min pay and cash ......!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Most of companies in Canada hire people from Staffing agency not that they don't want to pay benefits and insurance, please try to find out again Most of Companies in Canada hire people from staffing agency because they save money on advertisement and hiring process and there are alot more facts, 99.9% companies even hire you permanent after 3 months probation either you were hired from agency or direct. They hire you from agency because they don't have any obligation to fire you in first three months. can you please send me link of companies which hire you and pay you cash specially white collor jobs) I would love to know and help other people to apply there too like students and people who are illegal in canada or refugee. Thanks

u said " If you working on cash and they find out then in future there are risk of sponsoring somebody from your family" ??? ??? ???
I said if you means we immigrants when we come here and start working on cash and we don't have enough income in our taxes then we can't sponsor our families, because we won't have enough income as requirement of Immigration. other thing CRA (Canada Ravenue Agency does raids at different places time to time to check how many illegal people or students or immigrants working on cash in any factory or any other place) so I am not trying to scare anybody just trying to give my opinion that when you come to canada just don't do anything illegal because we come from corrupt countries to this beautiful clean and uncorupt contry and try to make it corrupt too.

they means we people if we don't pay taxes and work on cash we can't sponsor our family members because we won't have enough income to support family and prove immigration according to requirements.

I don't know if anybody is getting scared of my advice which i am saying that live a life which is legal and make this country more powerful because you all are planning to live your life and make great career. I am just suggesting the great benefits of working according to rules of country not to think about screwing the country where you come to live and make your dreams come true. If anybody gets scared by me telling them to try not to work on cash and work properly

Thanks syrust

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
jaggy999 said:

I agree wid u......its not like India......taxes you pay, come back to you.....I would happily pay 33% as taxes from my total income if I were in Canada, coz they provide u better facilities wid that same money ;)
jaggy Bhai thanks

one thing i wrote earlier that

first year whatever tax you pay it comes back to you when you file return
second year comes back as 80% of tax of whatever tax you pay.

Its not like 33% you have to pay it depends on salary to salary and also on which province you live.

Thanks

Syrust

Trevor and Jo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
York
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11.
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested 30 Oct 12, sent 8 Nov 12.
AOR Received.
Second Line October 17, 2012.
IELTS Request
Done Sep 11 and sent in with application.
File Transfer...
19 Dec 11
Med's Request
30 Oct 12
Med's Done....
13 Nov 12
Interview........
Decision made 26 Nov 12.
Passport Req..
30 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
09 Jan 2013 - Flag changed.
LANDED..........
Landing 27 Aug 2013. Flight booked.
You fellas are up late tonight? Have you had too much coffee?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
syrust said:
jaggy Bhai thanks

one thing i wrote earlier that

first year whatever tax you pay it comes back to you when you file return
second year comes back as 80% of tax of whatever tax you pay.

Its not like 33% you have to pay it depends on salary to salary and also on which province you live.

Thanks

Syrust

Thanks for the info....have no shame in accepting that I have hardly any knowledge on this topic.

I know this part as there are tax slabs in Canada

The first two lines you said, I really have no idea about them

Appreciate ur inputs...Thnx bro

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Thanks for appreciating jaggy bhai

First two lines is

for the first year when you come to canada

say you come to canada in December 2012 and your first job starts in February 2013
your work period will be from Feb 2013 to Dec 2013 and you will file your tax return in around march/april 2014.
that time your return will come 100% back of whatever income tax you will pay in the year of 2013 (Canada Govt privilege is to give back 100% tax) for new immigrants for first time.

second time it will be 80% .

I hope it gives some info.

thanks

Syrust

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
not sure said:
Not to offend you what u say makes sense But

(How many years you have been living in Canada Sir Can I ask Please and on what Visa you came here and what kind of jobs you did?)

(It does take couple of months to get used to the country which doesn't make you to work on cash, if you can find a cash job easily you can easily find a proper job with taxes) thats what i am suggesting get any job and don't think about small or big job.

bro cash job is easy to get (as employee & employer both benefit) and adds to resume as canadian exp but proper job not so easy and specifically with the economic saying as per experience trust me and in regards to small or big its still tough as they ask for 1 year Canadian experience and if all ask for exp and not give job how will u get canadian exp and the answer to that is cash jobs ;D

No any employer want to hire you because they want to help you they just want to help themselves just to save taxes and yeah sometimes not even pay you proper of your work done. They are not helping you. they need people to work on cash and at less pay rate thats why they hire people on cash usually students or refugees or illegal people.

but don't u think something is better then nothing they pay less they save taxes but at least u have some income to pay off your bills and adds to ur exp too and u also save on taxes also remember they pay less and hire for cash as there are many ppl who cannot get proper jobs and are available and finally even if u work on cash who says u cannot pay taxes ??? ;D

Most of companies in Canada hire people from Staffing agency not that they don't want to pay benefits and insurance, please try to find out again Most of Companies in Canada hire people from staffing agency because they save money on advertisement and hiring process and there are alot more facts, 99.9% companies even hire you permanent after 3 months probation either you were hired from agency or direct. They hire you from agency because they don't have any obligation to fire you in first three months. can you please send me link of companies which hire you and pay you cash specially white collor jobs) I would love to know and help other people to apply there too like students and people who are illegal in canada or refugee. Thanks

BRO the companies pay agencies $15-$18 / hr for labour jobs and the agency pays the worker $9-10.25 that means they are just paying the hourly rate and avoiding benefits/insurance/vacation pay ;D ;D ;D

many staffing agencies provide white collar jobs to ppl via 6 months contract check kijiji.ca / craiglist.ca ;D ;D ;D

Bro refugees are not illegal ;D ;D ;D

I said if you means we immigrants when we come here and start working on cash and we don't have enough income in our taxes then we can't sponsor our families, because we won't have enough income as requirement of Immigration. other thing CRA (Canada Ravenue Agency does raids at different places time to time to check how many illegal people or students or immigrants working on cash in any factory or any other place) so I am not trying to scare anybody just trying to give my opinion that when you come to canada just don't do anything illegal because we come from corrupt countries to this beautiful clean and uncorupt contry and try to make it corrupt too.

CRA raids to check on illegal workers ..... really am hearing this for the first time can you share the source of this info about raids :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lets talk reality brother restaurants / warehouses / factories / connivence stores / gas station etc... all hire people on cash basis its known to all cause even they need to make profits they are running a business ;) (hence so many staffing agencies) :eek: :eek: :eek:

99.99% of the delivery jobs pizza / restaurants / auto parts / liquor / grocery etc... are cash jobs and way below min pay required by law everyone is doing it :eek: :eek: :eek:

they means we people if we don't pay taxes and work on cash we can't sponsor our family members because we won't have enough income to support family and prove immigration according to requirements.

The question was who will find out and how you will get caught ?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Regarding sponsoring family is a question which i am sure no one will think for at least 2 years unless its just for visiting :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well there is something called as supportive income Box 28 in CRA please check that :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't know if anybody is getting scared of my advice which i am saying that live a life which is legal and make this country more powerful because you all are planning to live your life and make great career. I am just suggesting the great benefits of working according to rules of country not to think about screwing the country where you come to live and make your dreams come true. If anybody gets scared by me telling them to try not to work on cash and work properly

Well when you say coming from a corrupt country bro in EVERY COUNTRY THERE IS CORRUPTION

canada is a good country but with PROS and CONS

I help students

who have issues with their college or landlords

applying for LMO or STATUS or TRV to visit back

guide with getting jobs so that they don't get scammed

Well my point is u need to survive you need to pay rent $300-$500 (single+$300-500 deposit), u need to eat ($100), u need to public transit pass ($124) remember ur starting a new life and it aint no joke u will have funds lots of it when u come but waiting to get a good job or as u say proper jobs where u pay taxes if u get it right away good but if it takes time remember the funds are being used up everyday and in some time BOOM !!!

Thanks syrust

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Any update Guys, on your ecas...mine is freezing in hot summer...

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No update on the ecas......same status for almost two months.......... :-[

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
How many people working in NDVO?? 1 or 2 ?? :) :)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
toshiba77 said:
How many people working in NDVO?? 1 or 2 ?? :) :)
i think its 2 people one to clear MI3 and other to clear backlog

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Hi friends

Once again I would like to suggest you all

Please don't try to look any job in cash and don't waste your time and your future on anybody's suggstion.
Its not too hard to find a job legally when you come here. I have alot of friends they try and get successful.

don't listen to anybody who says work on cash and make money this ain't going to do any help for your future.

working on cash drops economy of country, gives encourage to bad employers to make more money in that way they become more rich and people remain their employees always.

again its not hard at all to get a job in starting first days, every company hires like walmart, canadian tire, future shop, tim hortons, mcdonald's, kfc, A&W, Burger king, most gas stations they hire you on legal papers if you have them yes they hire on cash but mostly students who don't have work permits they do it and there are alot more companies to start up with.

Its easier to find a job when you have papers rather then looking for a job on cash. If it was easy to find a good or even normal job on cash then everybody would work on cash.

If anybody in this fourm or not in this forum is landing in Toronto or Calgary and need help in job (not Cash job), you can contact me anytime and I am pretty sure I can help you get a job in one or two weeks maximum which will help you to survive at start and look for job in your own field.

Thanks

Syrust

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
syrust said:
Hi friends

Please don't try to look any job in cash and don't waste your time and your future on anybody's suggstion.
Its not too hard to find a job legally when you come here. I have alot of friends they try and get successful.

don't listen to anybody who says work on cash and make money this ain't going to do any help for your future.

working on cash drops economy of country, gives encourage to bad employers to make more money in that way they become more rich and people remain their employees always.

again its not hard at all to get a job in starting first days, every company hires like walmart, canadian tire, future shop, tim hortons, mcdonald's, kfc, A&W, Burger king, most gas stations they hire you on legal papers if you have them yes they hire on cash but mostly students who don't have work permits they do it and there are alot more companies to start up with.

Its easier to find a job when you have papers rather then looking for a job on cash. If it was easy to find a good or even normal job on cash then everybody would work on cash.

If anybody in this fourm or not in this forum is landing in Toronto or Calgary and need help in job (not Cash job), you can contact me anytime and I am pretty sure I can help you get a job in one or two weeks maximum which will help you to survive at start and look for job in your own field.

Thanks

Syrust
I asked about cash job cuz we know life is not so easy in western countries in the beginning years specially when you don't have good job.

If you compare the Canadian salary with USA, you find that C'daian salary is way below than USA and living expense is higher than USA. Let's talk about auto insurance.. Auto insurance is almost CAD3000 every six month. (Let me correct if i am wrong) while this amount is in USA is almost $800. 1 BHK condo cost CAD 1200 if you want to live good and healthy environment. Otherwise live in shitty ghetto or basement with full of bed bugs cost you $700.

I am not talking about to do cash job entire life nor encouraging people to do that. But, believe me on some point people want money more than anything. So, in critical situation when you need money you continue with your regular job and can do cash job only on weekend.

I just wanted to know that is it easy to get cash job or not. I know every one on this forum is smart enough to make his own way. No one has to sacrifice his own field job and do cash job. I am just talking about second income. My question is only for bachelors otherwise I don't think so that married person go for job on weekend. And I know work seven days a week is such a pain in a**..

I also agree with you that no one should do cash job unless situation is worst. Otherwise to get job odd job is matter of days. You don't have to be engineer for working in MacD or subway or store or gas station..

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
Hi friends

Thanks

Syrust

hey what province are you in ??? there is this couple and a guy who are landed immigrants they landed in toronto in april i arranged accommodation for them but unable to find proper jobs (not cash job) can you help them please !!! what companies to apply to so that it will help them survive ..... they were woking for Mc Donalds for 4 weeks but were given only night shifts hence quit if u let me know what good companies are hiring with good pay (cheque) and day shift ????

thanks

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Coz I have a good friend circle back in UK, Many of them use to travel every year!! They never recommended Air India coz they always said AI is rubbish and they try to travel by Jet or BA but Once I didn't have a choice, so I tried Air India...And trust me, it was a good experience..Food and hospitality was nice like other airlines...Moreover they allowed me extra weight.
Hum Indian hai or apni cheeze humei acchi nahi lagi...i.e ppl attitude/show off

I hope u got my point now!! :p :p
Babbu

not sure said:
what do you mean by "its just a ppl attitude/show off which prefer BA OR CA."

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)