Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
dentist82 said:
good morning guys,
want to discuss regarding work experience letter certificate. i am bit woried about it.
well i got my PER on 24 april i need to ask you guys abt work ex letter.
i have applied under 3222(dental therapist) and 3113(dentist).
on my letter dated 27/2/2012 for 3222- i have shown work experience from 6th march 2007 to 6th june 2008(approx 1 yr and 3 months)
on my current job letter dated 1/3/2012 with my current employer 3113- from 7th march 2011 to till date( they received my file on 12th april as per ECAS)
my question is under my current exp letter(3113) how many years of experience they must have counted????? what exactly does TILL DATE means??
guys please let me know...
thanks
cheers!!!!
Ur current exp would be counted till the date u filed appln wid CIO.........lets say if your package reached on 12th April 2012 then ur current exp would be counted from 7th March 2011 to 12 April 2012.

Since CIO has given PER, u need not worry.....if VO has any doubts, he/she will come back to u and ask for supporting docs or updated appln forms :)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear Members!!

[size=30pt]My Ecas has updated with my Indian Mailing address..!!

Address can be noticed on main page when I log in but when I click on "in process", that is same as ages ago..."We received your application for permanent residence on dd/mm/yyyy" I hope that would be positive sign and NDVO is looking in to my case for process

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
SairRam said:
[size=10pt]Guys...how am I supposed to pay the RPRF? I m kind of confused...NDVO website doesn't say any thing..should I pay By credit card/D.D/cheque..Plz advice!!!
Thank U...
Onkar
[/size]
Payment Instructions for RPRF:
•Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager's cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
•Print your name and file number on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
•it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
•If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.

ND applicants, please ensure the following when you take a draft for RPRF fee.
1. The beneficiary should be “Receiver General for Canada” if it is in CAD
2. The beneficiary should be “Canadian High Commission” if it is in INR
Both payable at New Delhi.

RPRF at this time is CAD $490 for the principal applicant and also for accompanying spouse. So PA + spouse in total is CAD $980.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes thats True Ramu that you have to have a SIN number & to get that you need to have

COPR

Valid Passport or other identity proof

A Valid Canadian Bank Account so bring your statement

you will get the SIN number in a Day & card with in 7-10 working days

best of luck buddy

Regards
Rawlin

ramu5397 said:
Hello Friends,
Good Morning :)
I have been trying various options for applying job; one of my friends who is citizen there told me that we should have our PR card to start working and getting PR card will take ~45 days.

I browsed through some pages and looks like SIN number is enough to start working, it will take 10 days to get SIN number. And, to apply for SIN number, we can use our passport and COPR copy.
Can some one confirm it?

3. What do I need to do to start working in Canada?
In order to work anywhere in Canada, you will require a Social Insurance Number (SIN). Apply for your SIN card immediately after you arrive in Canada. For instructions, visit the Service Canada website:
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sin/apply/how.shtml
Ensure that your CV or resume is written in English or French. It may also be necessary to have your credentials confirmed. There are many agencies throughout Canada that provide the service of accreditation equivalency. Refer to the landing guide for the province where you will be living for more information.

Regards,
Ram

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@babbubhai Its positive as per ur timelines.

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS......VERY VERY POSITIVE :D

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am pretty sure & agree with everything you said except the SC as BC will be done before MR & then SC & medicals.

Regards
Rawlin

princeroi22 said:
gud mrng guys,

i was reading smwhere that M.I 3 applicants are on top priority. Even more than M.I. 1 & 2 so m.i 3 applicants will be given visa 1st.

One more thing as per m.i 3 MR is the last hurdle for copr. Even the security checks are done b'fore it.

So i guess MR fo people with travel history is bit delayed.

Once security check is done, they issue MR'S ND PPR'S

correct me if i m wrong ?

rgds

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Buddy

babbu.mann said:
Dear Members!!

Address can be noticed on main page when I log in but when I click on "in process", that is same as ages ago..."We received your application for permanent residence on dd/mm/yyyy" I hope that would be positive sign and NDVO is looking in to my case for process

Dua'o Mei yaad rakha..I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
princeroi22 said:
gud mrng guys,

i was reading smwhere that M.I 3 applicants are on top priority. Even more than M.I. 1 & 2 so m.i 3 applicants will be given visa 1st.

One more thing as per m.i 3 MR is the last hurdle for copr. Even the security checks are done b'fore it.

So i guess MR fo people with travel history is bit delayed.

Once security check is done, they issue MR'S ND PPR'S

correct me if i m wrong ?

rgds
Dear for MI1,2 &3, security checks will be done only after MR

BC is considered alongwith adequate POF and sufficient points for an MR to be issued

After MR, medical results are evaluated and SC are undertaken with various international org. If everything is in place. PP is stamped with maple leaf

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
babbu.mann said:
Dear Members!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

Congrats thats a positive sign,
warm regards,

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
nirmaan said:
Please share if have any idea about BC and other checks VO conduct. How they do it. Do they call the signatory of experience letter or call company u worked for. Any experienc?
Will share it wid u after my lunch ;)

LOL...thnx for the kind words....+1 reciprocated :D

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
SairRam said:
[size=10pt]Guys...how am I supposed to pay the RPRF? I m kind of confused...NDVO website doesn't say any thing..should I pay By credit card/D.D/cheque..Plz advice!!!
Thank U...
Onkar
[/size]
Pay by DD and tell your bank to debit your account on the day when NDVO sends it for debit. This way you'll be able to track it as well.

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
jaggy999 said:
Ur current exp would be counted till the date u filed appln wid CIO.........lets say if your package reached on 12th April 2012 then ur current exp would be counted from 7th March 2011 to 12 April 2012.

Since CIO has given PER, u need not worry.....if VO has any doubts, he/she will come back to u and ask for supporting docs or updated appln forms :)
thanks jaggy for the quick response....
so it will be 1 yr in my current work ex as dentist isnt it(from 7th march 2011 to 12 april 2012)? so date of letter issued on my current work ex letter (1/3/2012) is not a problem rt?
thanks jaggy
cheers bro!!!
god bless!!!!

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babbu.mann said:
Dear Members!!

Rabb Rakha (ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ)

babbu

awesome good luck 8) 8) 8)