rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

I was thinking to get the details about the medical standards which CIC follows. I mean that what exactly they have in their chart e.g. I read that someone got an issue as his kid was under weight.

So I need to have full standard / requirements for canadian immigration medicals.

Do we get something with MR or someone has any details for the same then please share.

Regards
Rawlin

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@nirmaan Im an instant replier :eek: , as one window of this thread is always open on my workplace ;)

I think members need help urgently and so m replies too r urgent :D

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
jaggy999 said:
Will share it wid u after my lunch ;)

LOL...thnx for the kind words....+1 reciprocated :D
ohk, I will Wait.

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
jaggy999 said:
@ nirmaan Im an instant replier :eek: , as one window of this thread is always open on my workplace ;)

I think members need help urgently and so m replies too r urgent :D
LOL, same with me. every 2 mints I check thread.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
dentist82 said:
thanks jaggy for the quick response....
so it will be 1 yr in my current work ex as dentist isnt it(from 7th march 2011 to 12 april 2012)? so date of letter issued on my current work ex letter (1/3/2012) is not a problem rt?
thanks jaggy
cheers bro!!!
god bless!!!!
Can u tell me what date u mentioned in appln forms while signing them.......

to be fair I misinterpreted the whole thing.....it can be counted from the day the exp letter was issued.......so ideally from 07.03.2011 to 01.03.2012.......but the date mentioned in appln forms is equally imp

The saving grace for u .......is that now NDVO may ask for updated appln forms....in which u would have already completed more than 1 yrs.

SO CHILL....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ;)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello Guys

I was thinking to get the details about the medical standards which CIC follows. I mean that what exactly they have in their chart e.g. I read that someone got an issue as his kid was under weight.

So I need to have full standard / requirements for canadian immigration medicals.

Do we get something with MR or someone has any details for the same then please share.

Regards
Rawlin

Dear even I want to share my views wid u and other members....will do so today itself

B

barackobamaisgood

hi...there anyone using gmail..

please let me know..

I cannot login. someone facing the same issue..thanks

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
jaggy999 said:
Can u tell me what date u mentioned in appln forms while signing them.......

to be fair I misinterpreted the whole thing.....it can be counted from the day the exp letter was issued.......so ideally from 07.03.2011 to 01.03.2012.......but the date mentioned in appln forms is equally imp

The saving grace for u .......is that now NDVO may ask for updated appln forms....in which u would have already completed more than 1 yrs.

SO CHILL....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ;)
thanks jaggy,
cant remember the dates in application forms..
what is saving grace for you means?
so in my current exp letter i am short of 4 days to complete 1 year..isnt it?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Here you go Nirmaan, this is how basically they do BC and SC checks(Taken from OP6 manual bible)

Final determination of eligibility for processing(now done at CIO)
Where documents are reliable and information is clear, consistent and well-supported the final
determination of eligibility can be made quickly. Where this is not the case, the final determination
of eligibility will be more involved.

Exercising diligence while making a final determination within the ideal timeframe means the
determination will be a paper review of the application and supporting documents. Visa officers
must apply their local knowledge to the application and documents to determine eligibility.

Documents lacking sufficient information about the employer, or containing only vague descriptions of duties and periods of employment, should be given less weight. Descriptions of duties taken verbatim from the NOC should be regarded as self serving. Presented with such documents, visa officers may question whether they accurately describe an applicant's experience. A document that lacks sufficient detail to permit eventual
verification and a credible description of the applicant's experience is unlikely to satisfy an officer of an applicant's eligibility.

Interviews, verifications of the authenticity of documents, site visits, investigations or seeking
clarification from applicants constitute processing. These activities may be undertaken to
determine if applicants meet the minimal requirements, can be awarded points for the selection
criteria or are inadmissible.

Once processing begins, officers will review the application against the minimal requirements and
the selection criteria for FSW. Visa officers are also required to approve or refuse FSW
applications according to the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
In cases of refusals, this means an applicant fails to meet the minimal requirements, is not
awarded sufficient points or is found to be inadmissible. As applicants may specify more than one
NOC code in their application, failure to meet the minimal requirements for an occupation on the
MI list will not necessarily result in refusal.

My Own words:
In today's net age.......the VOs don't have the time and money to spent on BC.

There are various softwares available to use on the internet like SnoopStation.com for US, 190.com for UK and something like Khoj.com(not sure abt the last one) for India.

They charge a nominal fee and especially the indian site helps to get you the age,educational credentials,marital status and many more info by collecting the various info from various other sites.

The report for an individual is generated witin seconds, hence saves valuable time and resources.

I hope this info is useful!!!! The above are just my views and I can be wrong

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
dentist82 said:
thanks jaggy,
cant remember the dates in application forms..
what is saving grace for you means?
so in my current exp letter i am short of 4 days to complete 1 year..isnt it?
Yes unfortunately you are......but as I said CIO has given you a PER.

The VO now cannot overturn it without procedural fairness, which means they would ask for ur reply and IMHO ask for updated appln forms :)

saving grace bcoz u r an MI3 applicant......

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
jaggy999 said:
Yes unfortunately you are......but as I said CIO has given you a PER.

The VO now cannot overturn it without procedural fairness, which means they would ask for ur reply and IMHO ask for updated appln forms :)

saving grace bcoz u r an MI3 applicant......
thanks jaggy,
which application forms?

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
Here you go Nirmaan, this is how basically they do BC and SC checks(Taken from OP6 manual bible)

Final determination of eligibility for processing(now done at CIO)
Where documents are reliable and information is clear, consistent and well-supported the final
determination of eligibility can be made quickly. Where this is not the case, the final determination
of eligibility will be more involved.

Exercising diligence while making a final determination within the ideal timeframe means the
determination will be a paper review of the application and supporting documents. Visa officers
must apply their local knowledge to the application and documents to determine eligibility.

Documents lacking sufficient information about the employer, or containing only vague descriptions of duties and periods of employment, should be given less weight. Descriptions of duties taken verbatim from the NOC should be regarded as self serving. Presented with such documents, visa officers may question whether they accurately describe an applicant's experience. A document that lacks sufficient detail to permit eventual
verification and a credible description of the applicant's experience is unlikely to satisfy an officer of an applicant's eligibility.

Interviews, verifications of the authenticity of documents, site visits, investigations or seeking
clarification from applicants constitute processing. These activities may be undertaken to
determine if applicants meet the minimal requirements, can be awarded points for the selection
criteria or are inadmissible.

Once processing begins, officers will review the application against the minimal requirements and
the selection criteria for FSW. Visa officers are also required to approve or refuse FSW
applications according to the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
In cases of refusals, this means an applicant fails to meet the minimal requirements, is not
awarded sufficient points or is found to be inadmissible. As applicants may specify more than one
NOC code in their application, failure to meet the minimal requirements for an occupation on the
MI list will not necessarily result in refusal.

My Own words:
In today's net age.......the VOs don't have the time and money to spent on BC.

There are various softwares available to use on the internet like SnoopStation.com for US, 190.com for UK and something like Khoj.com(not sure abt the last one) for India.

They charge a nominal fee and especially the indian site helps to get you the age,educational credentials,marital status and many more info by collecting the various info from various other sites.

The report for an individual is generated witin seconds, hence saves valuable time and resources.

I hope this info is useful!!!! The above are just my views and I can be wrong
Good info and great research on info,
Warm regards,