Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
rawlin4bbhh said:
The reason to freak out is very simple bro.

As I said that college guys are insane & board is like worst so its better to prepare in advance instead of rushing later...
Ralwin u rite at sum stage of PR u might be required transcript.

better prepare from nw itself

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But my question is still standing alone as that PDF says "if available" then it will be a waste to give that.. So i need to have some other Idea to convince them & to get that done..

Regards
Rawlin

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
The reason to freak out is very simple bro.

As I said that college guys are insane & board is like worst so its better to prepare in advance instead of rushing later...
@rawlin VO will give u time.....so no need to rush......even I have not provided so don't worry ;)

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
rawlin4bbhh said:
But my question is still standing alone as that PDF says "if available" then it will be a waste to give that.. So i need to have some other Idea to convince them & to get that done..

Regards
Rawlin
AVAILABLE is in general terms.

it does'nt mean ke NDVO will nt ask to u

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@ smita since u r sayin they provide it in 1 day..........I don't think I need to worry and can provide it if they ask......

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Really I clearly remember my bro was not asked for transcripts.........nd I asked my bro if I need to include transcripts nd he replied saying that its a must for Masters and PhD(including letter of attestation)........but since I did my BSc.......he told me just to provide attested photocopies :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need to know that is it for Masters or PhD as far as I know that CIC asks for PhD holders only (compulsory) not for Master degree holders. where did you read that master thing Jaggy just from your brother or any official doc or website ?

jaggy999 said:
Really I clearly remember my bro was not asked for transcripts.........nd I asked my bro if I need to include transcripts nd he replied saying that its a must for Masters and PhD(including letter of attestation)........but since I did my BSc.......he told me just to provide attested photocopies :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Yaar.. I will get back to them on Monday; please confirm once more is it okay to have only college seal on the transcript & envelope or do I have to have Board seal..

Smip86 said:
AVAILABLE is in general terms.

it does'nt mean ke NDVO will nt ask to u

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
I need to know that is it for Masters or PhD as far as I know that CIC asks for PhD holders only (compulsory) not for Master degree holders. where did you read that master thing Jaggy just from your brother or any official doc or website ?
My bro hs very good knowledge abt tis........he told me not to provide it and I trust him.....I read the doc checklist and it also clearly mentions Official transcripts(only for applicants applyin under PhD stream). he told me the masters thing based on certain members being asked for transcripts durin his processing

whereas

For BSc, they have said provide transcripts if available .......copies would do......it can be possib that they don't ask for transcripts nd instead ask for originals for verification(as the case wid a member who gt MR recently).

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's good.. Now there is one more question as for now if we get the transcripts then our college & university/ institute from we did our masters will send that docs to us so we can keep that & then we need to send that to CIO...

jaggy999 said:
My bro hs very good knowledge abt tis........he told me not to provide it and I trust him.....I read the doc checklist and it also clearly mentions Official transcripts(only for applicants applyin under PhD stream). he told me the masters thing based on certain members being asked for transcripts durin his processing

whereas

For BSc, they have said provide transcripts if available .......copies would do......it can be possib that they don't ask for transcripts nd instead ask for originals for verification(as the case wid a member who gt MR recently).

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
That's good.. Now there is one more question as for now if we get the transcripts then our college & university/ institute from we did our masters will send that docs to us so we can keep that & then we need to send that to CIO...
For nw......you should not provide anythin to NDVO unless they ask for........if u want ,u can get the transcripts and keep it wid u and lets say if tomo u get MR and transcripts request.....provide this sealed envelope to them

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
jaggy999 said:
For nw......you should not provide anythin to NDVO unless they ask for........if u want ,u can get the transcripts and keep it wid u and lets say if tomo u get MR and transcripts request.....provide this sealed envelope to them
Exactly Jaggy

we should prepare for ny type of DR to avoid delay in process. :)

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jaggy & rawlin,
Transcript is required to be submited along with the application at CIC-NS because it contains study hours per week for each subject and overall summary of all years/sem's so the IO can easily award u the points for full time study.
One guy from pak was awarded only 10 points for education. Becos he did not provided TCps. He was Ph.d from UK. Got rejjected by LVO after Getting PER bKcos of scoring >67 pts.
He submitted only photocopies of marksheets nd degrees.
He also commented the word "if availlable".tricky word....
Abhay

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Abhay

Now what do you suggest ??

I mean should I get that from my college & keep that with me. will me college attestation will work fine or do i need to have the Board attestation...???

AS I know many applicants from India NDVO who just send the notary attested photocopies ..

Regards
Rawlin

naikabhay11 said:
@ jaggy & rawlin,
Transcript is required to be submited along with the application at CIC-NS because it contains study hours per week for each subject and overall summary of all years/sem's so the IO can easily award u the points for full time study.
One guy from pak was awarded only 10 points for education. Becos he did not provided TCps. He was Ph.d from UK. Got rejjected by LVO after Getting PER bKcos of scoring >67 pts.
He submitted only photocopies of marksheets nd degrees.
He also commented the word "if availlable".tricky word....
Abhay

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hey Abhay

Now what do you suggest ??

I mean should I get that from my college & keep that with me. will me college attestation will work fine or do i need to have the Board attestation...???

AS I know many applicants from India NDVO who just send the notary attested photocopies ..

Regards
Rawlin
yes apply for it and get it sealed either by year college or university both is accepted by NDVO.in gujarat transcripts r prepared by colleges nd university only verifies it.if IO is having any doubt then he can directly verify from university.
Subbmission of transcripts at CIC level reduces time and any doubt about fulltime study.hence the IO can directly award points without any hazel.
Anyways u can get it done now,keep it ready if asked u can submit it without delay.if not asked it will be useful to u if creditential assesment is required for regulated jobs after going to canada.

Thanks

Abhay