applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
I found this article sumwhere......we all were previously discussin if PCC can be kept ready before VO asks for it(read the underlined part)

"You would have fill up and file an application form at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Nova Scotia, Canada. It would take approximately 2 to 3 months to receive an authorization from the CIO. It has to be remembered that this evaluation is the most significant for any Federal Skilled application. It is essential that your profession has been identified appropriately otherwise your application would be rejected.

After approval from CIO, the process is carried out at your nearby visa post that is your country of residence.

The entire process time for Canadian Immigration is around 6 to 12 months. In the period in-between, you can get done with the police clearances from your country.

You may be asked to be there at an interview, which once more depends on your application and as assessed by the visa officials.

You also have the choice of checking your application status online. In no time, you would be given your Permanent Residence status of Canada which is the fastest as compared to other countries. Being one of the richest countries, Canada offers good standards of living and a better life."

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
I found this article sumwhere......we all were previously discussin if PCC can be kept ready before VO asks for it(read the underlined part)

"You would have fill up and file an application form at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Nova Scotia, Canada. It would take approximately 2 to 3 months to receive an authorization from the CIO. It has to be remembered that this evaluation is the most significant for any Federal Skilled application. It is essential that your profession has been identified appropriately otherwise your application would be rejected.

After approval from CIO, the process is carried out at your nearby visa post that is your country of residence.

The entire process time for Canadian Immigration is around 6 to 12 months. In the period in-between, you can get done with the police clearances from your country.

You may be asked to be there at an interview, which once more depends on your application and as assessed by the visa officials.

You also have the choice of checking your application status online. In no time, you would be given your Permanent Residence status of Canada which is the fastest as compared to other countries. Being one of the richest countries, Canada offers good standards of living and a better life."
great info keep us updating...
warm regards

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Babbu Bhaji

Thanks for providing this information regarding people got visa in may

and i found that two candidates didn't even receive AOR from NDVO..
I hope to get direct MR soon from NDVO...

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Below are the latest published figures for FSW visas up till March 31st 2011. London has more people failing than being approved, unlike virtually all the other VO's.

Applications Processed Abroad

April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011

Passed Refused Approval Rate

Islamabad 2,058 697 75%

New Delhi 11,298 3,635 76%

London 6,050 6,551 48%

Beijing 4,034 844 83%

Colombo 1,556 569 73%

Australia 834 216 79%

Note: Its only meant to serve u a fair idea on the recent trends........I don't know how true the figures quoted out here are!!!

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
ND applicants, please ensure the following when you take a draft for RPRF fee.

1. The beneficiary should be “Receiver General for Canada” if it is in CAD
2. The beneficiary should be “Canadian High Commission” if it is in INR

Both payable at New Delhi

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Here’s a comprehensive list of the documents required to be submitted to the CIO.

All photocopies are to be notarized. This list is for people from New Delhi VO. Others please correlate with your VO specific requirements.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Took a leave today from work.......so just provided info which cn be useful to all of us :)

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:
Took a leave today from work.......so just provided info which cn be useful to all of us :)
great work jaggy,
Try to get the latest data till march'12 if u can.
+1 well deserved.

Abhay

ibtihaj

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jan-2012
Nomination.....
PER: 28-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 overall,Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hopefully will waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi all !

Please add me to your database too , impressed by the active members on this thread keeping fellows posted abt how to move on

VO: London
NOC: 7241
App Filed: 16 Jan 2012
PER: 28 Feb 2012
MR: waiting

ibtihaj

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jan-2012
Nomination.....
PER: 28-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 overall,Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hopefully will waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
one more thing , when are the LVO application to expect MR? its been 3 months now since PER and no signs of any communication from the LVO

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
ibtihaj said:
one more thing , when are the LVO application to expect MR? its been 3 months now since PER and no signs of any communication from the LVO
Not to depress you. :).....but LVO takes a lot of time in doing bckgrnd checks.......U need to have patience .....wait for another month or so and then send them a CSE

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
jaggy999 said:

+1 frm me

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members

Can anyone tell me that my daughter taking a espolin 100(TDS) after an accident with hairlne fracture in her brain from one year.It could be create a problem in medicals results?Please suggest.

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
shibu said:
Dear members

Can anyone tell me that my daughter taking a espolin 100(TDS) after an accident with hairlne fracture in her brain from one year.It could be create a problem in medicals results?Please suggest.
I don't think u face ny type of problem.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FRIENDS NEED A SMALL HELP !!!

I went to my college to get the transcript to be on safer side (if VO asks for the same) as I know that my college staff is very lazy in doing any work.. Now they took three days to reply me that they need Embassy letter that they need to have the transcript of each semester...

I need to show them some letter please advice with some standard format.. (without disclosing personal information)

You guys can post here or send me PM...

Thanks & regards
Rawlin