19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
absolute_boy97 said:
Thanks. I cant declare my home country account because it was not under my name. :( so are you saying that if I apply one month from now they will definitly ask for the bank statement prior to 6 months from now and then my application will get rejected?! :( is there anybody who has had tranferred money to bank account about 1 month before they applied and not get rejected? ? is there anyone who was asked for bank statement a bit later so they dont have this problem? :(
It seems they are requesting bank history pretty early this days. Be careful.

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
TyrusX said:
SO I just want a clear answer. Based on this do you think if they ask for bank statement earlier than 6 month, then my application will get rejected? Yes or no? if yes, do you think putting a cover letter together with my bank statement mentioning that the transferred money has actually been my own money-reffeing to a prior work contract- which I had to transfer because I found out that I should have that amount in my account to apply..would that help?

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
asbereth said:
The problem is, based on several cases we've seen so far, if you apply right now without any bank statement history, then most likely they will immediately ask for bank statement history several weeks after PER. So you never know, they could ask, say, in 3 months time, then your bank balance would be less than the threshold for three months and they will see the deposits to your bank account three months ago.

The best is to transfer now, wait 6.5 months, then send the application along with bank statement + 6 months history, which shows that the money has been there for over 6 months, and no large deposits can be spotted within these 6 months. But obviously, by June, the cap could've been reached, and by next year, they could've cancelled the PhD stream (God forbid), so it's hard to say really. If you have a bank statement under your name in your home country, which has more than the required threshold for over 6 months, it's probably best to use that (and not touch the money until you get your PR), and apply now.
and also I would like to know how long after the application is recieved, do they ask for bank statement? I know every case could be different but can someone please give me an idea of how long after application do they ask for it? an average maybe.. any idea?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
absolute_boy97 said:
SO I just want a clear answer. Based on this do you think if they ask for bank statement earlier than 6 month, then my application will get rejected? Yes or no? if yes, do you think putting a cover letter together with my bank statement mentioning that the transferred money has actually been my own money-reffeing to a prior work contract- which I had to transfer because I found out that I should have that amount in my account to apply..would that help?
if you have a huge amount of money, from a unknown origin, i.e., not your normal stipend, not a scholarship, but from another person, and without it you lack the money, you will be rejected. We are not the Visa officers, so we can't give a exact clear answer. You may be lucky and get the request only in 6 months. The thing is, you have to have that money until you land. If the money is indeed yours, from a contract job, write a cover letter, and ask the contractor to write a letter saying he paid you XX moneys in date YY, or get a receipt, or a pay slip, any document! You have to provide evidence the money is yours. Immigration is just like writing a very complicated paper, where you have to document and show evidence for everything you claim.

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TyrusX said:
If they ask for bank statement sooner than 6 months from the time you apply, do they care about how much money you had in your account prior to your application? I have maintained a high balance since a month before my application, but prior to that, I did not have enough balance.

I would think that they care about your final balance at the time of processing, as long as you can prove that the money is yours (which is determined based on a 6 month history). Is that true?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
absolute_boy97 said:
and also I would like to know how long after the application is recieved, do they ask for bank statement? I know every case could be different but can someone please give me an idea of how long after application do they ask for it? an average maybe.. any idea?
Fact is, they have been requesting bank history from people that just recently got PER. Like 6 to 8 weeks! The closer you are from the minimal amount of money, the higher the chanced of they requesting it.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Houra said:
If they ask for bank statement sooner than 6 months from the time you apply, do they care about how much money you had in your account prior to your application? I have maintained a high balance since a month before my application, but prior to that, I did not have enough balance.

I would think that they care about your final balance at the time of processing, as long as you can prove that the money is yours (which is determined based on a 6 month history). Is that true?
They will basically look at your stipend. If you claim you worked 2 years only, and you received 20 thousand dollars per year, and you have, let's say, 5 thousand dollars 3 months before your application, and then suddenly you get 8 thousand dollars more from somewhere unknown, while still receiving your normal salary, it you look weird... If you can't explain the origin of that money, you may be rejected. If you can, no problems. For example, my friend borrowed 3 thousand dollars from me in March last year, and then he gave me back. I attached a letter from him, saying he borrowed the money, and I highlight both parts on a bank history, this would not be a problem. Money that comes from nowhere, without explanation, on the other hand, is bad, especially if you have just enough. Better wait and save more.

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
TyrusX said:
if you have a huge amount of money, from a unknown origin, i.e., not your normal stipend, not a scholarship, but from another person, and without it you lack the money, you will be rejected. We are not the Visa officers, so we can't give a exact clear answer. You may be lucky and get the request only in 6 months. The thing is, you have to have that money until you land. If the money is indeed yours, from a contract job, write a cover letter, and ask the contractor to write a letter saying he paid you XX moneys in date YY, or get a receipt, or a pay slip, any document! You have to provide evidence the money is yours. Immigration is just like writing a very complicated paper, where you have to document and show evidence for everything you claim.
Thanks TyrusX. I have contracts showing I was paid before at a university out side canada working as assistant. I also have sort of a recommendation letter that my supervisor at the time of doing this work had written for me 2years ago ( ofcourse that was for the aim of getting admission for PhD but still mentions that have been working there and that I have had publications but not details on the amounts paid etc, those are in my contracts). That is the only thing I can think of to send along a cover letter desciribng this tigether with my bank statement. Also do you know if they verify each and every account? or are they verifying the details randomly?

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TyrusX said:
They will basically look at your stipend. If you claim you worked 2 years only, and you received 20 thousand dollars per year, and you have, let's say, 5 thousand dollars 3 months before your application, and then suddenly you get 8 thousand dollars more from somewhere unknown, while still receiving your normal salary, it you look weird... If you can't explain the origin of that money, you may be rejected. If you can, no problems. For example, my friend borrowed 3 thousand dollars from me in March last year, and then he gave me back. I attached a letter from him, saying he borrowed the money, and I highlight both parts on a bank history, this would not be a problem. Money that comes from nowhere, without explanation, on the other hand, is bad, especially if you have just enough. Better wait and save more.
Thanks Tyrus. This is exactly my case. I had gave money to my cousin and she returned it later. Also, a month before my application I won a big fellowship and the name of the payer in the bank statement is my university. I can easily explain all incoming money, but before the fellowship, I was below the limit. At the time of application I was way above the limit and have maintained it. Hope there won't be a problem :(

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
TyrusX said:
In case I want to say that the money is coming to me as family support how should I prove that? should they get their bank history showing they had the money and send a letter telling that they are sending the money as family support? How does that letter get official? They live abroad.

JVJ

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
8-Mar-2013 - Employment Letter ; 4-Apr-2013 - POF & RCMP
AOR Received.
21-Mar-2012
Med's Request
10-May-2013
Med's Done....
23-May-2013; 27-May-2013 - Medicals emailed (by doctor) to CIC
Passport Req..
4-June-2013; Passport sent on 5-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-June-2013; .....Passports rcvd on 21-June-2013
LANDED..........
30-June-2013
TyrusX said:
Is the field there at all? It should be there, even if empty.
I don't see the field at all...

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
absolute_boy97 said:
In case I want to say that the money is coming to me as family support how should I prove that? should they get their bank history showing they had the money and send a letter telling that they are sending the money as family support? How does that letter get official? They live abroad.
Look, it is my opinion, I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think family support counts. We are supposed to be independent adults....When they mean the money is yours, they mean it comes from you savings and from your work. Other people believe family support is valid, so I would advice you to explain that as well, in a cover letter.... But I can't say exactly say it will go thru. Other people's input would be appreciated here...

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
TyrusX said:
What if we have that money from our parent as support to my study? I have the receipt to prove that I received that money from my father. Is this still a problem?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
hooman2012 said:
What if we have that money from our parent as support to my study? I have the receipt to prove that I received that money from my father. Is this still a problem?
It is up to you now. I already answered that.
For a related discussion on the subject:
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/advice-on-proof-of-funds/
and I quote his opinion:
Basically the funds must be entirely yours and cannot be partly owned, or borrowed, from anybody else – including your parents.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

abends

Jan 2, 2013
snow_walker said:
What I believe, that 3600 number is a typo. It's actually the number of applicant since 1 June, 2011 in 29 job categories. I personally don't believe 3600 PhD students submitted their applications on a single day. Moreover, CIC will only process first 1000 applications. Why would they put 3600 number there? Any thought seniors?

جمعیت کانادا در مقایسه با پنجاه سال گذشته دو برابر شده است.

کانادا دارای 33.5 میلیون نفر جمعیت می باشد که به نسبت کشورهای گروه G8 دارای رشد سریعتری است.(که بیشتر حاصل ورود مهاجران است)

جمعیت کانادا در مقایسه با پنجاه سال گذشته دو برابر شده است. به گزارش تلویزیونی تی وی پنج فرانسه، جمعیت کانادا در سال 2012 به سی و سه میلیون نفر رسید.

جمعیت کانادا در فاصله سال های دو هزار و شش تا دو هزار و یازده ، پنج میلیون و نهصد هزار نفر افزایش یافته است. کانادا در میان کشورهای گروه هشت بیشترین رشد جمعیت را داشته است. مهاجرت اولین عامل رشد جمعیت کاناداست.

با این حال نرخ باروری نیز اندکی رشد داشته است. سرشماری در کانادا نشان می دهد برای اولین بار در تاریخ کانادا جمعیت ساکن در غرب کشور به بیش از شرق رسیده است. آمار نشان می دهد سی ممیز هفت دهم درصد جمعیت کانادا در غرب در ایالت های بریتیش کلمبیا و آلبرتا و سی ممیز شش دهم درصد در کبک و منطقه آتلانتیک زندگی می کنند. بر این اساس جمعیت ایالت اونتاریو به سی و هشت و چهار دهم درصد می رسد. آمار نشان می دهد جمعیت کانادا متمایل به شهر نشینی می شوند.
هر ده کانادایی هفت نفر در شهر زندگی می کنند.

شهرهای مونترال ، تورنتو و ونکوور سی و پنج درصد جمعیت کانادا را در خود جای داده اند.

در نمودار شما درصد رشد جمعیت و مقدار تفاوت نسبت به سال پیش را میبینید.

ganjico.com
داده های آماری نشان دهنده افزایش جمعیت براساس ورود مهاجران است، مطلبی که دولت کانادا درصدد است تا با جذب نخبگان و سرمایه گذاران جمعیت خود را به خوبی افزایش دهد. ایرانیان نیز با بهره گیری از دانش فنی و فکر و ایده و سرمایه خوب نقش بسزایی در کانادا طی 10 ساله گذشته داشته اند.

ترجمه از سایت آمار کانادا و شبکه TV5