14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
kuzey said:
Yes hopefully he has enough money this time. But he just had this money for three months by considering that he just rejected about three months ago. I think this not about being familiar with his case. This is totally strange. How they could know that he has a rejection and let an officer to work on his case after two weeks. Do they separated the one who reapplied and the one who applied for the first time and then they assign an officer to process the rejected application in two weeks. This is unbelievable for me. But at the same time I could be totally wrong.
I hope this is not by accident, and they care about people who re-apply.

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
utopie said:
If you borrow the money they will see it on your account. I mean:they ask you for a statement and then right after the request you deposit a large sum. They will put 2 and 2 together. However, I don't think they expect us to have had the funds consistently for 6 months. Do you have regular paycheques, regular deposits on your account? If so you should fine. It means the money is yours. I'm not sure though. Wait for the seniors' feedback
Hi, would you please tell me the answer to this question. Because I need to know if my monthly paycheck from the university and a letter from my supervisor that states my financial support would be enough or not? after all I am living here for 2 years now with my paychecks. Do the still want to see a 10-11 K in my account?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
canadian-13 said:
Could someone pls throw more light on the Quebec issue for those of us who are PhDs in Quebec institutions.. I am at McGill which is considered an English University, ....
We truly don't know. Your best chance is to get a job offer from outside and be close to graduation. They are unlike to give PR if you still have more than a year to finish your degree. But we have very little evidence, only a few rejections. Go to you international student center and ask for help. or hire a lawyer.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
absolute_boy97 said:
Hi, would you please tell me the answer to this question. Because I need to know if my monthly paycheck from the university and a letter from my supervisor that states my financial support would be enough or not? after all I am living here for 2 years now with my paychecks. Do the still want to see a 10-11 K in my account?
You need to have that amount of money until you land. They customs officer will request you to show that as well.

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
TyrusX said:
You need to have that amount of money until you land. They customs officer will request you to show that as well.
I really appreciate you answering my question but I dont get it exactly as to when I should put that much money in my account. I will apply in 1 month. You mean I should have that much money from the date I apply to the the date that I will hopefully land? (more than at least 1 year??) and I can not take the money from my account? I was planning to ask my friend to borrow me that amount.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
absolute_boy97 said:
I really appreciate you answering my question but I dont get it exactly as to when I should put that much money in my account. I will apply in 1 month. You mean I should have that much money from the date I apply to the the date that I will hopefully land? (more than at least 1 year??) and I can not take the money from my account? I was planning to ask my friend to borrow me that amount.
Yes. You need to have that money and you need the money during the entire period of time, or pretty close to it until you land. You can't borrow it from someone else, as this is misrepresentation and it you may be even banned from entering Canada for two years. For more information, consider reading Operational Procedure 6 and Enforcement 1 and 2.

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
TyrusX said:
Yes. You need to have that money and you need the money during the entire period of time, or pretty close to it until you land. You can't borrow it from someone else, as this is misrepresentation and it you may be even banned from entering Canada for two years. For more information, consider reading Operational Procedure 6 and Enforcement 1 and 2.
pretty close to it? you mean close to landing?

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
TyrusX said:
and I assume that I can ask my family (from outside canada) to deposit it to my account, right? this wont be borrowing I guess.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
absolute_boy97 said:
pretty close to it? you mean close to landing?
Pretty close to that amount. If you look here you will see that people were rejected for being short of 150 dollars.
It is my understanding that you can't ask your family as well. If you don't show you made that money with your own work, through documents like pay slip and work contracts, they may still reject you. But other will say otherwise, you have to read the documents and judge the best course of action yourself.

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
For the fellow who wants a proof that he will not reside in Quebec, I guess you may get an acceptance letter to join any program in management or something else in another province and provide this as a proof.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
Seems like they are taking a breather from processing med / doc request this week. Perhaps focusing on other things.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
absolute_boy97 said:
Absolutely not. You must have the minimum fund in your bank account, and they will ask for a 6 month turnover later as well.

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Would it be possible to show the available funds in a bank account at home country? I have my TD bank account here that I can get the account history from that because my everyday spendings are from this account , but to show the minimum fund I want to see if I can declare the foreign bank account. If it is possible will they ask for the account history for that too? (the money will be just sitting there in the foreign bank account)

Habib2012

Dec 13, 2012
absolute_boy97 said:
proving that you dont settle in Quebec should be not hard. If you dont know french then you can not apply for CSQ which is a requirement for job in Quebec, so you simply cant get a job in Quebec becasue you dont know french. right?! so your only option would be to work in other provinces. Does this sound right?!
Hey Absolopute_boy97
I have the same situation as you have. How about us getting in touch with each other? can you give me your email address or sth?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
absolute_boy97 said:
Would it be possible to show the available funds in a bank account at home country? I have my TD bank account here that I can get the account history from that because my everyday spendings are from this account , but to show the minimum fund I want to see if I can declare the foreign bank account. If it is possible will they ask for the account history for that too? (the money will be just sitting there in the foreign bank account)
Yes, why not. They say that fund must be easily transferable! It can be deposited wherever you want, but must be in your name. There is no restriction on the place of the bank account. However, be ready to provide them with the 6 month turnover during the process!