Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Feb2004 said:
Hi, can anyone help me with the above question. Thanks
Yes. Put N/A. You may attach a small letter saying you never traveled to any other country other than Canada just to let it clear.

The_Prince

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
POF: 21-03-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 18-02-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP (sent with application)
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Feb2004 said:
Hi, can anyone help me with the above question. Thanks
Just put NA and check the "did not travel" box

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
hooman2012 said:
When they request a new one, my new one is expired already. Then what?
You get a new one. They actually consider them valid for an year. I think that is written on the OP6

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
The_Prince said:
I am expecting my application back in the coming few days, so what do u think I have to do with the police certificate
I wouldn't worry about anything on my application, double check everything with the document checlist and send back if everything is OK.

I won't update police certificate... since it is not a must! and won't get a new funds letter from bank. since it is good for 6 months...

but my problem is different. I have applied in June and got some problems with attestion letter and resent a new application on oct 1st... since they have charged me in June, and gave me a file number I don't know what will they do to my file...

Because my application was accepted first then rejected :) with a file number! I dunno!

I was in quota in June but now who knows :) lol we will see soon!

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Holygun said:
I wouldn't worry about anything on my application, double check everything with the document checlist and send back if everything is OK.

I won't update police certificate... since it is not a must! and won't get a new funds letter from bank. since it is good for 6 months...

but my problem is different. I have applied in June and got some problems with attestion letter and resent a new application on oct 1st... since they have charged me in June, and gave me a file number I don't know what will they do to my file...

Because my application was accepted first then rejected :) with a file number! I dunno!

I was in quota in June but now who knows :) lol we will see soon!
chances are you will get your PNP long before your FSW even starts to get processed.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
TyrusX said:
chances are you will get your PNP long before your FSW even starts to get processed.

PhD application is for someone else... I am expecting my PNP to be resulted in a month, cause they say 11 months now... which is mid of Jan'13

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
TyrusX said:
btw... why dont you update the spreadsheet for the ones you got their applications returned... this is hard to follow up otherwise.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Holygun said:
btw... why dont you update the spreadsheet for the ones you got their applications returned... this is hard to follow up otherwise.
because I got busy. I will do it soon.

The_Prince

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
POF: 21-03-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 18-02-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP (sent with application)
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Has any one got his application back after aler123 and Feb2004 ? I am still waiting for mine :/

dayammrma

Nov 22, 2012
I am having troubles logging to client application status webpage " the new CIC wesite". It seems like the webpage is down or something! Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

New13

Dec 7, 2012
Hello everyone,

I learnt about this forum today. This is an amazing effort, thanks to all of you guys who are making a significant contribution to clarify lots of confusion regarding this stupid PR application process.

I'm planning to apply early January 2013 and now arranging all the documents required for the application. Just a quick question about the certificate and transcript of already completed degrees. Do I need to submit all the original certificates and transcripts? In the new checklist form, I noticed that there are two check boxes, original and copy. I just got confused, does it mean I can also submit copies? I only have single copies of certificates and usually universities don't have option for requesting multiple copies of certificates.

Has anyone applied with copies and got accepted?

Thanks in advance.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dayammrma said:
I am having troubles logging to client application status webpage " the new CIC wesite". It seems like the webpage is down or something! Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
The site is working just alright, I checked it earlier. So try again now.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New13 said:
Hello everyone,

I learnt about this forum today. This is an amazing effort, thanks to all of you guys who are making a significant contribution to clarify lots of confusion regarding this stupid PR application process.

I'm planning to apply early January 2013 and now arranging all the documents required for the application. Just a quick question about the certificate and transcript of already completed degrees. Do I need to submit all the original certificates and transcripts? In the new checklist form, I noticed that there are two check boxes, original and copy. I just got confused, does it mean I can also submit copies? I only have single copies of certificates and usually universities don't have option for requesting multiple copies of certificates.

Has anyone applied with copies and got accepted?

Thanks in advance.
If it says "original" then you should submit the original one, otherwise the copy is enough (should be certified). Plus the transcripts should be the original ones, stamped and sealed. Hope this helps.