20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sam001 said:
thnx for reply. how can i prove that??? also I dont have the IELTS original score sheet as they did not return my documents last time. will they accept copy of my result this time along with a cover letter explaining this?
Yes providing the ielts copy with cover letter by explaining that cic already have ur ielts original copy should be fine. Thats what instructed in checklist even. Thanks nd good luck.

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........

lucyyang

Sep 3, 2009
lucyyang said:
Thank you all for sharing and advicing on the financial issue!
I just sent out my appeal letter by both email and mail yesterday. Let's hope the best.

For those who have the similar financial concerns, based on my own experience, I would like to suggest you
1) try to keep your bank account balance meeting the minimum requirment since your application date, and keep it till you get your PR. As any time after your application, you may be asked for the proof of funds again along with the detail account activities in the past 6 months.
2) any account from you and from your co-applicants could be considered.
Update of my appeal case:
Without any luck, this morning I got a final reject email about my appeal. I made such a silly mistake by misunderstanding the requirement. I have to retake the English test and do the reapplication. :(

***Your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class was considered on its substantive merits but was refused. You were provided with the decision containing the reasons for refusal of this application in our message thereby fully concluding this application. I note that you were provided with an opportunity to respond to your concerns with your ability to meet the minimum required funds amount, and you chose to submit evidence which indicated that you did not have sufficient funds.***

Hope you all have a good luck in your immigration journey.

Dani1982

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
Nomination.....
26-09-2012
lucyyang said:
Without any luck, this morning I got a final reject email about my appeal. I made such a silly mistake by misunderstanding the requirement. I have to retake the English test and do the reapplication. :(

***Your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class was considered on its substantive merits but was refused. You were provided with the decision containing the reasons for refusal of this application in our message thereby fully concluding this application. I note that you were provided with an opportunity to respond to your concerns with your ability to meet the minimum required funds amount, and you chose to submit evidence which indicated that you did not have sufficient funds.***

go to your local MP (member of parliament ) and discuss your case.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
lucyyang said:

Hi Lucy--
Very sorry for your situation but the heartiest way you have shown by sharing your situation to help others is greatly appreciated. Now we have learned a good lesson from one of our fellow mate but unfortunately in a terrible way. I requested some of the applicants in our forum (probably a month ago before Lucy's situation) to share their experience who got the bank statement request. I have asked many of them personally to share the info, what kind of specific information they were requested from CIC but unfortunately ppl might not noticed my message or probably they took it very easily. But it seems like there is nothing in immigration process to take easily before you get your PR. I am trying to keep a consistent bank statement for six months, hope the others will also try their best. Good luck everyone, and once again Congratulation to TJ and Snow Walker again for their PPR.
Kazi

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dani1982 said:
go to your local MP (member of parliament ) and discuss your case.
Yes, I agree with Dani, this could be your last hope. I have also heard some of my friends got help in immigration purpose. It won't hurt to give a try rather applying again from the beginig.

Karmen

Jun 5, 2012
kaziahmmed said:
Hi Lucy--
Very sorry for your situation but the heartiest way you have shown by sharing your situation to help others is greatly appreciated. Now we have learned a good lesson from one of our fellow mate but unfortunately in a terrible way. I requested some of the applicants in our forum (probably a month ago before Lucy's situation) to share their experience who got the bank statement request. I have asked many of them personally to share the info, what kind of specific information they were requested from CIC but unfortunately ppl might not noticed my message or probably they took it very easily. But it seems like there is nothing in immigration process to take easily before you get your PR. I am trying to keep a consistent bank statement for six months, hope the others will also try their best. Good luck everyone, and once again Congratulation to TJ and Snow Walker again for their PPR.
Kazi
In my bank statement, I showed that the money is there since I submitted my application in December. The same amount of money with no change (saving account) and also I showed the transaction in the account I used for my daily expenses.

mib26

Jun 21, 2012
lucyyang said:

Very sorry to hear that...

Damn it, seems like I may fall into the same situation... don't understand why CIO did't mention the funding issue at the first place, though it gave us PER. ???

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
kaziahmmed said:
Yes providing the ielts copy with cover letter by explaining that cic already have ur ielts original copy should be fine. Thats what instructed in checklist even. Thanks nd good luck.

Hello all,
I have kept at least $10000 for last 5 months and $14000 now. Is that OK like is there anything I should keep in mind as this is the only issue for what now they are refusing applications.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sam001 said:
Hello all,
I have kept at least $10000 for last 5 months and $14000 now. Is that OK like is there anything I should keep in mind as this is the only issue for what now they are refusing applications.
Just be ready with good explanation that the rest of the 4000 dollars is yours and where they comes from. This is really a horrible way to test ppl (graduate students like us) financial situation. They could be bit flexible at least for this stream since we have a guaranteed fund for next two years (considering an applicant applied right after 2 yrs of their program). Good luck everyone. Thankfully I have sufficient now.
Regards
Kazi

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
Hi all,

I just submitted my application on Oct. 15. The bank statements include my wife's account and mine, around 16000CAD
was sated in my wife account (a China bank), and 5000CAD in my Canadian account. I have to pay some fees so my account
cant be always kept as around 5000CAD, but the money in my wife's account has been frozen around 92 days by the Chinese bank
and this froze period has also be written on the certification.

Is there any problem with my settlement fund? or how i can do now?

Thank you.

cdhbamboo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Karmen said:
In my bank statement, I showed that the money is there since I submitted my application in December. The same amount of money with no change (saving account) and also I showed the transaction in the account I used for my daily expenses.
Hi Karmen, could you please answer my question:

Which time period is Ottawa asking for the details of checking account ? The last 6 months prior to the date of our application submission or the last 6 months prior to the date of their request of bank activities?

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
lucyyang said:

I need more details so we can think together. May I know what did you send them in the appeal?

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
kaziahmmed said:
Just be ready with good explanation that the rest of the 4000 dollars is yours and where they comes from. This is really a horrible way to test ppl (graduate students like us) financial situation. They could be bit flexible at least for this stream since we have a guaranteed fund for next two years (considering an applicant applied right after 2 yrs of their program). Good luck everyone. Thankfully I have sufficient now.
Regards
Kazi
should I keep this amount for next few months??

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sam001 said:
should I keep this amount for next few months??
Better to keep until u get ur PR